Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 10-07-2017, 07:20 PM   #1
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Politics The Duality of the Left

Found this article:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...z&ocid=UE12DHP

So not the left is all concerned about what happens to the victims of a "gun-fueled slaughter". about what happens to "To their homes? To their bills? To their jobs? Their safety deposit boxes, their bank accounts, their phones?"

Where was this concern in September if 2016 and the employees of ITT Tech.

Why do we cry where there agenda can be furthered, but can't care less with in people that can be used for further that agenda?
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:56 PM   #2
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108553
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.15
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)x42
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)
Default

Quote:
So not the left is all concerned about what happens to the victims of a "gun-fueled slaughter". about what happens to "To their homes? To their bills? To their jobs? Their safety deposit boxes, their bank accounts, their phones?"

Where was this concern in September if 2016 and the employees of ITT Tech.

Why do we cry where there agenda can be furthered, but can't care less with in people that can be used for further that agenda?

Probably the same reason we can't be bothered to proofread our questions before we post them.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:57 PM   #3
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Found this article:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...z&ocid=UE12DHP

So not the left is all concerned about what happens to the victims of a "gun-fueled slaughter". about what happens to "To their homes? To their bills? To their jobs? Their safety deposit boxes, their bank accounts, their phones?"

Where was this concern in September if 2016 and the employees of ITT Tech.

Why do we cry where there agenda can be furthered, but can't care less with in people that can be used for further that agenda?


You are trying to compare to things that uncomparable. Employees of of ITT tech don't have to deal with leagal issues of being dead. You realize when a person dies it causes complete havoc for a family. For example a husband gets a cell phone plan for the family, then dies the wife has no legal rights to change anything on that cell phone plan, but because they were married she is still responsible for the bill. Same with cars and houses. Just because the spouse dies those things don't automatically go in your name, there is some pretty big fees to transfer them to your name, and a shit load of paper work. The ITT people are still alive to sign paper work if nesseary so no you got no argument here.

Last edited by 65dart : 10-07-2017 at 10:58 PM.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:00 PM   #4
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
So not the left is all concerned about what happens to the victims of a "gun-fueled slaughter". about what happens to "To their homes? To their bills? To their jobs? Their safety deposit boxes, their bank accounts, their phones?"

Where was this concern in September if 2016 and the employees of ITT Tech.

Why do we cry where there agenda can be furthered, but can't care less with in people that can be used for further that agenda?

Probably the same reason we can't be bothered to proofread our questions before we post them.


Says the guy that can't even come up with a response, but still feels the need to respond. Oh like you just did here.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:03 PM   #5
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108553
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.15
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)x42
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:05 PM   #6
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.


And you continue to prove my point. This should be fun the next time huck decides to throw a shit, and you want to tag along like a little kid. Thanks for making yourself look like a fool.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #7
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108553
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.15
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)x42
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:18 PM   #8
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.

Oh no you did it again it. Mabey I better run to moose to whine that you keep showing up in my private messages. Of course this does explain why you always say you should have a fifth grader explain things. Because that is your level and you can't understand anything above that level. Again I will mention you are a sixty year old man and this your behavior. How sad.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:28 PM   #9
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108553
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.15
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)x42
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:37 PM   #10
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,990
Casino Cash: $108762
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.15
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)x76
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Found this article:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...z&ocid=UE12DHP

So now the left is all concerned about what happens to the victims of a "gun-fueled slaughter". about what happens to "To their homes? To their bills? To their jobs? Their safety deposit boxes, their bank accounts, their phones?"

Where was this concern in September of 2016 and the employees of ITT Tech.

Why do we cry where there agenda can be furthered, but can't care less with in people that can be used for further that agenda?
Apples and oranges, my friend.
The families of the victims have an unexpected death to cope with.
If the person who died was the breadwinner then they have real problems facing them.

ITT, employees lost their jobs. They'll start looking for new ones. Every day people lose their jobs and they go out and look for new ones.

Victims of a bereavement have a lot to cope with after the death. Not just those from this mass shooting but those whose loved ones get killed each day. As far as I can see the article you refer to is not an appeal to raise money but just a human interest article, letting the general public know of the far reaching effects of the shooting. They're not beating on a bandwagon, just reporting the facts.

There will be a lot of people needing legal aid in the next few weeks. A lot more than normal legal aid services are used to handling. This is more a heads up, making sure that people are prepared for the aftermath.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:51 PM   #11
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Found this article:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...z&ocid=UE12DHP

So not the left is all concerned about what happens to the victims of a "gun-fueled slaughter". about what happens to "To their homes? To their bills? To their jobs? Their safety deposit boxes, their bank accounts, their phones?"

Where was this concern in September if 2016 and the employees of ITT Tech.

Why do we cry where there agenda can be furthered, but can't care less with in people that can be used for further that agenda?

You are trying to compare to things that uncomparable. Employees of of ITT tech have to deal with leagal issues of being dead. You realize when a person dies it causes complete havoc for a family. For example a husband gets a cell phone plan for the family, then dies the wife has no legal rights to change anything on that cell phone plan, but because they were married she is still responsible for the bill. Same with cars and houses. Just because the spouse dies those things don't automatically go in your name, there is some pretty big fees to transfer them to your name, and a shit load of paper work. The ITT people are still alive to sign paper work if nesseary so no you got no argument here.

The article was about those that were injured, not dead, and paying for there medical expenses as well as other life expediences while they can work, etc.

The same issue could be raised about the non union worker at delphi who lost there pensions back in 2009. Obama made sure the Union (UAW) employees both current and retired would get or continue to get their pensions, but those non-union workers, both current and retired, were thrown under the Bus. Again why is one American important and other the left cannot not give a single though about?

And people die every day, in fact it one of those things we can be assured will eventual happen to us. So there are system in place to deal with these things. Would their problem be any different if a Bus fell off a bridge? A fog cover express way cause a massive car pile up? Both of those things have happened, and I never remember see any thing like this about either of those incidents.

Also how many people have there job taken away by the government, because they don't like a company? How many former ITT Tech employee are going to get new teaching jobs, after what the government did to them? Sorry, but it is very comparable, in fact what happened to ITT Tech employee is worse, it was not some random act, but calculated actions of a government that is suppose to serve the people! Or in other works some want to be king said I don't care!
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.

Last edited by iron_warmonger : 10-07-2017 at 10:59 PM.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:52 PM   #12
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.

And in reality there is a great deal mentally wrong with you!
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:04 PM   #13
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108553
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.15
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)x42
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.
There's something wrong with you.
And in reality there is a great deal mentally wrong with you!
Yup. But the bulk of the mental illness rests with Dart. Knowing that I can no longer see his posts, and knowing that I will only respond in the above manner, he still continues to quote me. We both know that all he has to do if he wants to reply to my posts with out me knowing is to remove my name from the quote. Does he do that? No. The truth is, he wants me to reply this way; he wants me to humiliate him. There is something seriously wrong with him.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:42 AM   #14
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
There's something wrong with you.
And in reality there is a great deal mentally wrong with you!
Yup. But the bulk of the mental illness rests with Dart. Knowing that I can no longer see his posts, and knowing that I will only respond in the above manner, he still continues to quote me. We both know that all he has to do if he wants to reply to my posts with out me knowing is to remove my name from the quote. Does he do that? No. The truth is, he wants me to reply this way; he wants me to humiliate him. There is something seriously wrong with him.

You post here that he responded to had nothing to do with the subject of this thread, it was said just to be insulting. The fact that you expend the energy, as an adult, for no reason other to belittle others, suggests there is very must something wrong with you!!
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:26 AM   #15
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108553
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.15
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)x42
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
You post here that he responded to had nothing to do with the subject of this thread, it was said just to be insulting. The fact that you expend the energy, as an adult, for no reason other to belittle others, suggests there is very must something wrong with you!!
I've admitted to that already. Can't you read? Is there something wrong with you?

You are wrong, though, that my only reason for doing this is to belittle Dart. My intention is to eliminate him. He has no intelligence to speak of, and none of his posts are worth reading. Nor do they make any sense. No one wants to see them. I've blocked Dart, so I really don't want to hear from him. But I still get quote notifications form him. So I respond the same way every time. Sooner or later, he'll get smart (HA!) and stop replying.

If you are not happy with this situation there are two things you can do: 1) convince mOOse to institute reciprocal blocking, so Dart can't reply to me, or B) convince Dart to stop responding to my posts. Nothing is going to change on my end.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 02:50 AM   #16
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,990
Casino Cash: $108762
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.15
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)x76
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Nothing is going to change on my end.
Your way, right or wrong.
Spoken like a true totalitarian.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 03:01 AM   #17
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108553
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.15
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)x42
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (273803 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Nothing is going to change on my end.
Your way, right or wrong.
Spoken like a true totalitarian.
Exactly!
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 03:23 AM   #18
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
You post here that he responded to had nothing to do with the subject of this thread, it was said just to be insulting. The fact that you expend the energy, as an adult, for no reason other to belittle others, suggests there is very must something wrong with you!!
I've admitted to that already. Can't you read? Is there something wrong with you?

You are wrong, though, that my only reason for doing this is to belittle Dart. My intention is to eliminate him. He has no intelligence to speak of, and none of his posts are worth reading. Nor do they make any sense. No one wants to see them. I've blocked Dart, so I really don't want to hear from him. But I still get quote notifications form him. So I respond the same way every time. Sooner or later, he'll get smart (HA!) and stop replying.

If you are not happy with this situation there are two things you can do: 1) convince mOOse to institute reciprocal blocking, so Dart can't reply to me, or B) convince Dart to stop responding to my posts. Nothing is going to change on my end.

First off where did you admit that you only posted your original post just to belittle me? Next why did you post it? And then, from the rest of what you have posted, what are you six years old, because that is what you are acting like.
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 04:33 AM   #19
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Nothing is going to change on my end.
Your way, right or wrong.
Spoken like a true totalitarian.
No, just uncompromising. Garison isn't going to change for iron's sake, nor does he ask iron to change for his sake. That's freedom of expression, personal choice, whatever liberal catchphrase you want to use, and the opposite of totalitarian.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:19 AM   #20
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Your way, right or wrong.
Spoken like a true totalitarian.
No, just uncompromising. Garison isn't going to change for iron's sake, nor does he ask iron to change for his sake. That's freedom of expression, personal choice, whatever liberal catchphrase you want to use, and the opposite of totalitarian.

Wrong, garison wanted to change the whole system to suit him. He wants me to stop, so he wants me to do as he bids. He feel as if he should have his say with it out it being challenged. He feels he can insult me with out me having the chance to defend against those insults. He, as he says wants to eliminate me. He speaks as if he speaks for everyone here. You want me to keep going. Because that is just on the totalterian part.

If we get in to the stupidity and childness part I could go for days. I simply do what I do now, simply to build evidence. Because he will try to make another power play, and he will try to control this board in a way he see's fit. His continuance of this idiotic thing that he is doing, proves he is bat shit crazy and any suggestions from him about change need to be adamantly denied.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags:



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 0
There are no names to display.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.