Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 08-03-2017, 01:52 AM   #161
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,925
Casino Cash: $3905
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

OK then, explain to me how an MBA makes Ford Motor Company Money? How about General Motors? Microsoft? HP? Xerox? etc.?

If the ford employees are running around unorganized with no clue what to do not a whole lot is going to get done. If one part of the plant is not doing the same run as another part of the plant there is going to be major back ups. Someone has to organize everything. If nothing is organized no work gets done, no money is made. So making sure everyone is doing the correct thing at the correct time, makes the company a hell of a lot of money.

How can an MBA originate anything if they don't understand the processes that are going on? Does an MBA have any idea of what it takes to program a robot or PLC? How to deal with isoniate in the atmosphere? Why you can where metal around a rfheater? How how to design a car? Tooling? Assembly system layouts? what the big red light means, or what a Blue light means? This is my point more then anything, our "industry" is ran my business types, who only understand accounting, not the process of how the money is actually made, and what really had to be done to make it! That is why we have so many problems in this nation today. And I am sure you are going to find some what that engineer are no longer needed to do anything the things I have listed above, but that well, in reality just be a dodge of the issue again!
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:41 AM   #162
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,289
Casino Cash: $9934
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart

If the ford employees are running around unorganized with no clue what to do not a whole lot is going to get done. If one part of the plant is not doing the same run as another part of the plant there is going to be major back ups. Someone has to organize everything. If nothing is organized no work gets done, no money is made. So making sure everyone is doing the correct thing at the correct time, makes the company a hell of a lot of money.

How can an MBA originate anything if they don't understand the processes that are going on? Does an MBA have any idea of what it takes to program a robot or PLC? How to deal with isoniate in the atmosphere? Why you can where metal around a rfheater? How how to design a car? Tooling? Assembly system layouts? what the big red light means, or what a Blue light means? This is my point more then anything, our "industry" is ran my business types, who only understand accounting, not the process of how the money is actually made, and what really had to be done to make it! That is why we have so many problems in this nation today. And I am sure you are going to find some what that engineer are no longer needed to do anything the things I have listed above, but that well, in reality just be a dodge of the issue again!

An MBA doesn't need to any of that. Which goes back to my point of you don't actually know enough about what they do to say they don't deserve the wage they get. All an MBA needs to know is what the left hand is doing and that the right hand is helping it. It doesn't need to know how blood flows thru the hand. It doesn't need to know how the nerves communicate to make the hand move. It just needs to know what their doing.

What this boils down to is you want things to work the way you want them to work, but your trying to ignore the reality of how things works. And it is jusy easier to blame the rich guy then to look around and see that the majority of problems you complain about are caused by the middle and low class.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 03:04 PM   #163
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,925
Casino Cash: $3905
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

How can an MBA originate anything if they don't understand the processes that are going on? Does an MBA have any idea of what it takes to program a robot or PLC? How to deal with isoniate in the atmosphere? Why you can where metal around a rfheater? How how to design a car? Tooling? Assembly system layouts? what the big red light means, or what a Blue light means? This is my point more then anything, our "industry" is ran my business types, who only understand accounting, not the process of how the money is actually made, and what really had to be done to make it! That is why we have so many problems in this nation today. And I am sure you are going to find some what that engineer are no longer needed to do anything the things I have listed above, but that well, in reality just be a dodge of the issue again!

An MBA doesn't need to any of that. Which goes back to my point of you don't actually know enough about what they do to say they don't deserve the wage they get. All an MBA needs to know is what the left hand is doing and that the right hand is helping it. It doesn't need to know how blood flows thru the hand. It doesn't need to know how the nerves communicate to make the hand move. It just needs to know what their doing.

What this boils down to is you want things to work the way you want them to work, but your trying to ignore the reality of how things works. And it is jusy easier to blame the rich guy then to look around and see that the majority of problems you complain about are caused by the middle and low class.

Wow, a statement worthy of Louie XVI. Because in the 1950's U.S. Industry was ran by Engineers and was doing very very well, regarded as the Highest quality in the world, expanding market share, innovation was up, and the future looked good. Today things are ran by MBA, U.S. has lost most market shares, there good are regraded as junk, innovation has all but stopped, but the MBA's keep there salaries, demand more, and yet you blame the workers, for just wanting to have a decent wage! You are the perfect TEA party member, everything should be perfect for you and the others like you, and the rest don't deserve more then nice field to go lay down and die in. As I have said before this had happened before, in 1770's, and we know how that turned out. I hope you are as self asorbed and have such a strong believe in you are right, then you are facing your fate!

Have you ever studied what happened to Columbia and Challenger, the two space shuttles the NASA lost over the course of the program? In both cases Management (AKA MBA's) over ruled Engineering. IN Challenger's case the MBA tried to, after the explosion, tried to bame the Engineer. The same Engineer who resigned and forced his boss to sign the letter of why he was leaving (being over ruled). He brought a eight BILLION dollar suit against the company that they settled out of court. So please explain to me again how MBA can make decisions without any understanding of how things work? Because I can give you 8 reason why they can't, one is the Shuttle Challenger, and the next seven were the lives lost!
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.

Last edited by iron_warmonger : 08-03-2017 at 03:08 PM.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:17 PM   #164
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,289
Casino Cash: $9934
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart

An MBA doesn't need to any of that. Which goes back to my point of you don't actually know enough about what they do to say they don't deserve the wage they get. All an MBA needs to know is what the left hand is doing and that the right hand is helping it. It doesn't need to know how blood flows thru the hand. It doesn't need to know how the nerves communicate to make the hand move. It just needs to know what their doing.

What this boils down to is you want things to work the way you want them to work, but your trying to ignore the reality of how things works. And it is jusy easier to blame the rich guy then to look around and see that the majority of problems you complain about are caused by the middle and low class.

Wow, a statement worthy of Louie XVI. Because in the 1950's U.S. Industry was ran by Engineers and was doing very very well, regarded as the Highest quality in the world, expanding market share, innovation was up, and the future looked good. Today things are ran by MBA, U.S. has lost most market shares, there good are regraded as junk, innovation has all but stopped, but the MBA's keep there salaries, demand more, and yet you blame the workers, for just wanting to have a decent wage! You are the perfect TEA party member, everything should be perfect for you and the others like you, and the rest don't deserve more then nice field to go lay down and die in. As I have said before this had happened before, in 1770's, and we know how that turned out. I hope you are as self asorbed and have such a strong believe in you are right, then you are facing your fate!

Have you ever studied what happened to Columbia and Challenger, the two space shuttles the NASA lost over the course of the program? In both cases Management (AKA MBA's) over ruled Engineering. IN Challenger's case the MBA tried to, after the explosion, tried to bame the Engineer. The same Engineer who resigned and forced his boss to sign the letter of why he was leaving (being over ruled). He brought a eight BILLION dollar suit against the company that they settled out of court. So please explain to me again how MBA can make decisions without any understanding of how things work? Because I can give you 8 reason why they can't, one is the Shuttle Challenger, and the next seven were the lives lost!


In your example who didn't do their job. The MBA did exactely what they were supposed to try to make things run most effieciently. The engineer on the other hand didnt. If he knew it was dangers why did he continue. That is why the engineer is there. He should have said no this is dangerous. If the MBA refused then he should of walked and or turned the MBA or to appropriate officials for dangerous business pratcice.

Here is where your going wrong g you act as if the worker is a sheep their not. But their all acting like one which is once again part of the problems your complining about.

And yes I do as I say all the time. It basically boils down to that customers are my boss. As I work for them. So when they come j. With a dangerous car I refuse to let them drive it anymore. If they want something dangerous done I refuse to. And yes I risk a pay check everytime I do that.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:46 PM   #165
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,289
Casino Cash: $9934
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Actually Iron if things are so horrible why don't you start your own business. You would be the CEO so you could fix all the things that you say are wrong. Since this hypothetical I don't want to hear well I don't have any money, especially when there is many venues for money. So what would be the reason you have not started your own business and end your plight.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:13 PM   #166
eternal_cynic
SHOOT THEM LATER
 
eternal_cynic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: the far side of an event horizon
Posts: 1,486
Casino Cash: $2254
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.66
eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)eternal_cynic has a reputation beyond repute (2466 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart

An MBA doesn't need to any of that. Which goes back to my point of you don't actually know enough about what they do to say they don't deserve the wage they get. All an MBA needs to know is what the left hand is doing and that the right hand is helping it. It doesn't need to know how blood flows thru the hand. It doesn't need to know how the nerves communicate to make the hand move. It just needs to know what their doing.

What this boils down to is you want things to work the way you want them to work, but your trying to ignore the reality of how things works. And it is jusy easier to blame the rich guy then to look around and see that the majority of problems you complain about are caused by the middle and low class.

Wow, a statement worthy of Louie XVI. Because in the 1950's U.S. Industry was ran by Engineers and was doing very very well, regarded as the Highest quality in the world, expanding market share, innovation was up, and the future looked good. Today things are ran by MBA, U.S. has lost most market shares, there good are regraded as junk, innovation has all but stopped, but the MBA's keep there salaries, demand more, and yet you blame the workers, for just wanting to have a decent wage! You are the perfect TEA party member, everything should be perfect for you and the others like you, and the rest don't deserve more then nice field to go lay down and die in. As I have said before this had happened before, in 1770's, and we know how that turned out. I hope you are as self asorbed and have such a strong believe in you are right, then you are facing your fate!

Have you ever studied what happened to Columbia and Challenger, the two space shuttles the NASA lost over the course of the program? In both cases Management (AKA MBA's) over ruled Engineering. IN Challenger's case the MBA tried to, after the explosion, tried to bame the Engineer. The same Engineer who resigned and forced his boss to sign the letter of why he was leaving (being over ruled). He brought a eight BILLION dollar suit against the company that they settled out of court. So please explain to me again how MBA can make decisions without any understanding of how things work? Because I can give you 8 reason why they can't, one is the Shuttle Challenger, and the next seven were the lives lost!

you are missing something when you say things are run by MBAs .
you are missing the 'Lawyers' , who are actually running the USA .
Any action,however small,whether by a corporate or an individual, has to be passed by a lawyer first.
__________________
its always about the money,unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver87
Adopt me. =P
eternal_cynic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:13 PM   #167
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,925
Casino Cash: $3905
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Actually Iron if things are so horrible why don't you start your own business. You would be the CEO so you could fix all the things that you say are wrong. Since this hypothetical I don't want to hear well I don't have any money, especially when there is many venues for money. So what would be the reason you have not started your own business and end your plight.

There are two very good reason why I have not started my own business, and yes the first one is money, for the past 15 years I have been living for the most part hand to mouth. I made a mistake at my job and ordered the wrong size saddle for a festooning system. The cost to fix the error was $5500, and for that I lost my job and according to two recruiters will never work as an engineer again because of the reviews I am getting form a former employer. I would also like to note that that $5500 was total for nine system each being sold to the costumer for $76,000, for a total of $684,000, so my error represented a rather small amount compared. Eight months earier Chuck one of the other engineers screws up a single system that cost teh company $13,000 to fix, and was part of a two man team one engineer and one sales person (MBA) that sold equipment to a customer that was not finished, and thanks to the German side of the company was never going to work. The total cost to the company was in excess of 4 million dollars. Both Chuck (because he ran the Fantasy Football league) and the sales person keep there jobs.

So Yes, money is the primary reason. And y9ou way there is plenty of ways to get the money, really show then to me. A friend own a small comic and game shop, when it was trying to get a loan to buy a new building, he was told that in order to get a loan he would need to have a "Minority" partner!

The other is, that is now how my mind works, so are ment to own businesses, some are ment for other things. I come fro a long long line of Engineers and Architects. Our line go back before the Roman Republic! My ancestors started the Italian Resonance. My fourth cushion is a Civil Engineer and a Fashion designer (makes clothing for A number of people including the Saudi Family). I do not think like a business operator, I think like an engineer.

So you are trying to suggest I should do something out side my wheel house as a defense and a justification for the evil acts of the MBA's. And Yes I say Evil, because they have perfected and then destroyed the American dream!

Everything you have said here on this bard proves that idea, because every you have said sound slike "what you expect to have earn enough money to have both a Roof over your head AND food to eat, how unreasonable"!
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:04 AM   #168
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,289
Casino Cash: $9934
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Actually Iron if things are so horrible why don't you start your own business. You would be the CEO so you could fix all the things that you say are wrong. Since this hypothetical I don't want to hear well I don't have any money, especially when there is many venues for money. So what would be the reason you have not started your own business and end your plight.

There are two very good reason why I have not started my own business, and yes the first one is money, for the past 15 years I have been living for the most part hand to mouth. I made a mistake at my job and ordered the wrong size saddle for a festooning system. The cost to fix the error was $5500, and for that I lost my job and according to two recruiters will never work as an engineer again because of the reviews I am getting form a former employer. I would also like to note that that $5500 was total for nine system each being sold to the costumer for $76,000, for a total of $684,000, so my error represented a rather small amount compared. Eight months earier Chuck one of the other engineers screws up a single system that cost teh company $13,000 to fix, and was part of a two man team one engineer and one sales person (MBA) that sold equipment to a customer that was not finished, and thanks to the German side of the company was never going to work. The total cost to the company was in excess of 4 million dollars. Both Chuck (because he ran the Fantasy Football league) and the sales person keep there jobs.

So Yes, money is the primary reason. And y9ou way there is plenty of ways to get the money, really show then to me. A friend own a small comic and game shop, when it was trying to get a loan to buy a new building, he was told that in order to get a loan he would need to have a "Minority" partner!

The other is, that is now how my mind works, so are ment to own businesses, some are ment for other things. I come fro a long long line of Engineers and Architects. Our line go back before the Roman Republic! My ancestors started the Italian Resonance. My fourth cushion is a Civil Engineer and a Fashion designer (makes clothing for A number of people including the Saudi Family). I do not think like a business operator, I think like an engineer.

So you are trying to suggest I should do something out side my wheel house as a defense and a justification for the evil acts of the MBA's. And Yes I say Evil, because they have perfected and then destroyed the American dream!

Everything you have said here on this bard proves that idea, because every you have said sound slike "what you expect to have earn enough money to have both a Roof over your head AND food to eat, how unreasonable"!


Well first off I said leave the money out of it as it was a hypothetical question, but since you brought up it many of companies have come from nothing. They have found investors. So yes there is plenty of money out their, you just need a ceo that has the ability to obtain it.

Next you prove one my points, you act as if the CEO is a easy job and that anyone can do it, so they don't deserve the wage they get. But from your own admission it is a job you couldn't do, so it must not be that easy.

And lastly you missed the main point you think the CEO is evil but yet in the same breath say you don't understand business. Do you honestly think a business could make it if it gave everything worker wanted, no way. My main reason for asking the question was I really wanted to know would you offer high wages, and high benefits to the employees.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 04:34 AM   #169
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,925
Casino Cash: $3905
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

There are two very good reason why I have not started my own business, and yes the first one is money, for the past 15 years I have been living for the most part hand to mouth. I made a mistake at my job and ordered the wrong size saddle for a festooning system. The cost to fix the error was $5500, and for that I lost my job and according to two recruiters will never work as an engineer again because of the reviews I am getting form a former employer. I would also like to note that that $5500 was total for nine system each being sold to the costumer for $76,000, for a total of $684,000, so my error represented a rather small amount compared. Eight months earier Chuck one of the other engineers screws up a single system that cost teh company $13,000 to fix, and was part of a two man team one engineer and one sales person (MBA) that sold equipment to a customer that was not finished, and thanks to the German side of the company was never going to work. The total cost to the company was in excess of 4 million dollars. Both Chuck (because he ran the Fantasy Football league) and the sales person keep there jobs.

So Yes, money is the primary reason. And y9ou way there is plenty of ways to get the money, really show then to me. A friend own a small comic and game shop, when it was trying to get a loan to buy a new building, he was told that in order to get a loan he would need to have a "Minority" partner!

The other is, that is now how my mind works, so are ment to own businesses, some are ment for other things. I come fro a long long line of Engineers and Architects. Our line go back before the Roman Republic! My ancestors started the Italian Resonance. My fourth cushion is a Civil Engineer and a Fashion designer (makes clothing for A number of people including the Saudi Family). I do not think like a business operator, I think like an engineer.

So you are trying to suggest I should do something out side my wheel house as a defense and a justification for the evil acts of the MBA's. And Yes I say Evil, because they have perfected and then destroyed the American dream!

Everything you have said here on this bard proves that idea, because every you have said sound slike "what you expect to have earn enough money to have both a Roof over your head AND food to eat, how unreasonable"!


Well first off I said leave the money out of it as it was a hypothetical question, but since you brought up it many of companies have come from nothing. They have found investors. So yes there is plenty of money out their, you just need a ceo that has the ability to obtain it.

Next you prove one my points, you act as if the CEO is a easy job and that anyone can do it, so they don't deserve the wage they get. But from your own admission it is a job you couldn't do, so it must not be that easy.

And lastly you missed the main point you think the CEO is evil but yet in the same breath say you don't understand business. Do you honestly think a business could make it if it gave everything worker wanted, no way. My main reason for asking the question was I really wanted to know would you offer high wages, and high benefits to the employees.

I said CEO who are MBA's are evil. You talk about companies that have grown up from nothing. Find me one of them that the founding people were MBA's? Few if any. Companies are normally grown from there start my individuals who have an understanding of the process used to by the company to create there product. And MBA does not build a building, design a car, program a computer, etc. But the worse companies in America are commonly ran by CEO's who are MBA's, they have little if ANY understanding of what the company actually, and when they fail they suffer no loses for it, people like me do. The people running Disney did not found it, so when they in sourced 5000 people, and fired 5000 American after they trained there replacement, they are evil. The people running most of the large companies in the U.S. did not found them.

As per how I would run a company, I have no idea. There are way too many variables. What is the company's profit margins, what is it retinue, how any employees, etc. How can I say what wages and benefits could be with out a great deal more detail.
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:58 AM   #170
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,289
Casino Cash: $9934
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


Well first off I said leave the money out of it as it was a hypothetical question, but since you brought up it many of companies have come from nothing. They have found investors. So yes there is plenty of money out their, you just need a ceo that has the ability to obtain it.

Next you prove one my points, you act as if the CEO is a easy job and that anyone can do it, so they don't deserve the wage they get. But from your own admission it is a job you couldn't do, so it must not be that easy.

And lastly you missed the main point you think the CEO is evil but yet in the same breath say you don't understand business. Do you honestly think a business could make it if it gave everything worker wanted, no way. My main reason for asking the question was I really wanted to know would you offer high wages, and high benefits to the employees.

I said CEO who are MBA's are evil. You talk about companies that have grown up from nothing. Find me one of them that the founding people were MBA's? Few if any. Companies are normally grown from there start my individuals who have an understanding of the process used to by the company to create there product. And MBA does not build a building, design a car, program a computer, etc. But the worse companies in America are commonly ran by CEO's who are MBA's, they have little if ANY understanding of what the company actually, and when they fail they suffer no loses for it, people like me do. The people running Disney did not found it, so when they in sourced 5000 people, and fired 5000 American after they trained there replacement, they are evil. The people running most of the large companies in the U.S. did not found them.

As per how I would run a company, I have no idea. There are way too many variables. What is the company's profit margins, what is it retinue, how any employees, etc. How can I say what wages and benefits could be with out a great deal more detail.


Well first off my reference to those companies was about money, and getting money which doesn't pertain to what we are talking about.

Next is you just proved another point, you said there is too many variables to running a business. So simply Disney laying off 5000 people for cheaper labors may be move to keep the doors open. What is worse 5000 losing a job, or everyone losing a job.

Then you proved my final point. How could you say what wages and benefits would be with out more details. That is exactely what you are trying to say with ceo's even though you don't have the details.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 09:43 AM   #171
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,925
Casino Cash: $3905
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

I said CEO who are MBA's are evil. You talk about companies that have grown up from nothing. Find me one of them that the founding people were MBA's? Few if any. Companies are normally grown from there start my individuals who have an understanding of the process used to by the company to create there product. And MBA does not build a building, design a car, program a computer, etc. But the worse companies in America are commonly ran by CEO's who are MBA's, they have little if ANY understanding of what the company actually, and when they fail they suffer no loses for it, people like me do. The people running Disney did not found it, so when they in sourced 5000 people, and fired 5000 American after they trained there replacement, they are evil. The people running most of the large companies in the U.S. did not found them.

As per how I would run a company, I have no idea. There are way too many variables. What is the company's profit margins, what is it retinue, how any employees, etc. How can I say what wages and benefits could be with out a great deal more detail.


Well first off my reference to those companies was about money, and getting money which doesn't pertain to what we are talking about.

Next is you just proved another point, you said there is too many variables to running a business. So simply Disney laying off 5000 people for cheaper labors may be move to keep the doors open. What is worse 5000 losing a job, or everyone losing a job.

Then you proved my final point. How could you say what wages and benefits would be with out more details. That is exactely what you are trying to say with ceo's even though you don't have the details.

Avengers Age of Ultron
Star Wars: The force Awakens
Guardians of the Galaxy II
Captain America Civil War
Frozen
Star Wars: Rogue One
DVD Sales,
ABC
Several popular theme parks

Disney is in no danger of going out of business, Those films alone grossed BILLIONS just in ticket sales, not counting other revenue sources. Sorry, but when Disney in sourced 5000 people to replaced Americans, WHO they make sign agreement not to release this information to the press or they would there severance packages, and when it was found out by the press Disney came the lame defense of "we are freeing these individuals up for Leadership position" but have yet to create one of the 5000 necessary positions for that to be true! So yes those running Disney are Evil!!!

Yours is just a lame excuse that has been way over used for defense.

And I am still waiting for that list of major companies what were founded by MBA's, and gown from nothing by an manager who had no idea what the company actually does!!!
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 05:05 PM   #172
12941
Resident Meanie
 
12941's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,115
Casino Cash: $2033
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 10.51
12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)x19
12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (127274 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
From a moral point of view, when a company is letting a large number of people go, but it still paying bonuses to managers and execs, it looks immoral!!! There is not other way to view it. If they are not getting severance, why can't the CEO give up is Golden Parachute?


i don't think morality is your strong suit.

------------------------
I think iron_warmonger has turned socialist, wanting to distribute the fruits of the CEO's hard work and give it to people who didn't earn it!

Wait, unbridled capitalism is IMMORAL?!

-----------------------

I think iron_warmonger's account has been hacked or, worse, he's suffering from a lucid interval!!!!!!!!!

I think this is a sign of the end times!
12941 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 08:23 AM   #173
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,289
Casino Cash: $9934
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


Well first off my reference to those companies was about money, and getting money which doesn't pertain to what we are talking about.

Next is you just proved another point, you said there is too many variables to running a business. So simply Disney laying off 5000 people for cheaper labors may be move to keep the doors open. What is worse 5000 losing a job, or everyone losing a job.

Then you proved my final point. How could you say what wages and benefits would be with out more details. That is exactely what you are trying to say with ceo's even though you don't have the details.

Avengers Age of Ultron
Star Wars: The force Awakens
Guardians of the Galaxy II
Captain America Civil War
Frozen
Star Wars: Rogue One
DVD Sales,
ABC
Several popular theme parks

Disney is in no danger of going out of business, Those films alone grossed BILLIONS just in ticket sales, not counting other revenue sources. Sorry, but when Disney in sourced 5000 people to replaced Americans, WHO they make sign agreement not to release this information to the press or they would there severance packages, and when it was found out by the press Disney came the lame defense of "we are freeing these individuals up for Leadership position" but have yet to create one of the 5000 necessary positions for that to be true! So yes those running Disney are Evil!!!

Yours is just a lame excuse that has been way over used for defense.

And I am still waiting for that list of major companies what were founded by MBA's, and gown from nothing by an manager who had no idea what the company actually does!!!


First off you said the key word. those movies grossed billions. You have no clue what they netted. Gross numbers don't mean shit other than to sound good. So just because you see big numbers is there no way you can assume the company is making any money.

Next is you got the story quite twisted around. Disney workers have to sign a non disclosure, because Disney doesn't want it's secrets leaked. It has nothing to do with the lay offs, as in order to hire hb1 visa it has to made public record that your doing it. The rest of it is Disney laid off all the people brought in others because they were considered low level jobs. Disney needed to free up funds for expansion to create new jobs. The workers refused to play when it came to lowering wages so Disney played hardball back. So again it goes back to the worker being greedy and as I have said what is better no job or a lower pay job. They choose no job.

Honestly I have no excuse, business is business. Its cut throat plain and simple. If employees understood this they would not continue to screw them selves over in this manner.

Lastly what does it matter who started the business, this is not what were discussing. So there is no point for me even looking if any business were started by an mba or not.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:12 AM   #174
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,925
Casino Cash: $3905
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4226 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

Avengers Age of Ultron
Star Wars: The force Awakens
Guardians of the Galaxy II
Captain America Civil War
Frozen
Star Wars: Rogue One
DVD Sales,
ABC
Several popular theme parks

Disney is in no danger of going out of business, Those films alone grossed BILLIONS just in ticket sales, not counting other revenue sources. Sorry, but when Disney in sourced 5000 people to replaced Americans, WHO they make sign agreement not to release this information to the press or they would there severance packages, and when it was found out by the press Disney came the lame defense of "we are freeing these individuals up for Leadership position" but have yet to create one of the 5000 necessary positions for that to be true! So yes those running Disney are Evil!!!

Yours is just a lame excuse that has been way over used for defense.

And I am still waiting for that list of major companies what were founded by MBA's, and gown from nothing by an manager who had no idea what the company actually does!!!


First off you said the key word. those movies grossed billions. You have no clue what they netted. Gross numbers don't mean shit other than to sound good. So just because you see big numbers is there no way you can assume the company is making any money.

Next is you got the story quite twisted around. Disney workers have to sign a non disclosure, because Disney doesn't want it's secrets leaked. It has nothing to do with the lay offs, as in order to hire hb1 visa it has to made public record that your doing it. The rest of it is Disney laid off all the people brought in others because they were considered low level jobs. Disney needed to free up funds for expansion to create new jobs. The workers refused to play when it came to lowering wages so Disney played hardball back. So again it goes back to the worker being greedy and as I have said what is better no job or a lower pay job. They choose no job.

Honestly I have no excuse, business is business. Its cut throat plain and simple. If employees understood this they would not continue to screw them selves over in this manner.

Lastly what does it matter who started the business, this is not what were discussing. So there is no point for me even looking if any business were started by an mba or not.

Perhaps that is the solution to our problem! Wored for the French.
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: , , , , ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 1
Ghegat

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.