Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 07-13-2017, 06:08 AM   #61
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,871
Casino Cash: $107862
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.12
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)x75
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
I don't remember her being the source of any of those emails. If you want to prosecute someone then prosecute the people who sent them to an unclassified server.
The people who sent the emails had the right to assume that the recipient would be on a safe server. After all, the law stated she should have one.

Blaming the senders is like blaming a robbery victim for having things that can be stolen.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:14 AM   #62
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,871
Casino Cash: $107862
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.12
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)x75
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)
+20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Whether this particular meeting was successful or not is immaterial, the attempt was made and it's against the law to solicit such involvement.
He did not solicit the involvement. They approached him.
Nothing came of the meeting as far as I can tell. If something had the papers would be triumphantly proclaiming it.

Again, how did this meeting profit the Trump campaign? It appears that it didn't. They received nothing from the Russians.

All we have after months is screams that the Russians must be involved with no hard evidence. Despite what you claim about Trump Jr., it proves nothing. Has it occurred to the Democrats that Hillary lost because she was a rotten candidate and that America knew it?
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:06 AM   #63
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,294
Casino Cash: $9940
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
So which is it? Is it "Of course government policy allowed her to do it."? Or is it "The government policy that she didn't follow"? Then you say "she was allowed to not follow government policy still doesn't change the fact that she didn't follow government policy." You start by saying government policy allowed her to do it and finish by saying she didn't follow government policy. And you call me dense!!! Really? I want you to think about what you just said really hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Many things that elected officials have the power to do, are illegal for the common man. That protection carries over to when they leave office. So think on that for a minute.
Very few things are legal for elected officials but illegal for common citizens. That's a diatribe that the RWNJs put forward to convince the tiny brained that government is bad. Sure there are a few things, like parking tickets, but in anything of substance elected officials don't get a pass. If there are, as you say, many things that elected officials can do but are illegal for common folk, you should be able to name a few. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Can you not read, Links have been provided in the past. That is not me repeating anything. One more time since you missed it the first time links had been provided in the past.

What ever report you actually want to read bill. It was stated by many different people she did wrong doing. But as usual you see where it says she was cleared of criminal wrong doing, so you then ignore everything else that was said. One more time your getting to be a bigger and bigger joke. You say dart shit all the time, when the reality is it is bill shit, you are so uneducated on so many subjects that you act like your an expert on that you come off as plain stupid.
Sorry, dumbass, but "links have been provided in the past" is not a source. Link them now or suffer the ignominy of being shown to be full if shit, again.

So basically you are just that dense. You don't get the irony or the sarcasm. If you had any wits about you, you would figure out that it was policy not law. There is no real repercussion for not following policy. So because there was no actual punishment for not following policy that meant the policy allowed her do whatever the fuck she wanted because she couldn't be punished for her wrongdoing of not following it.

Wow your an idiot. Gee what do you think would happen to the common citizen if they ordered a bombing of a city. Hmm that was not very hard to think of at all. I'm at a complete loss of words that your seriously this dumb. Politicians are granted all types of immunities because of many of their duties are just plain illegal if performed by a common citizen. If you seriously know this little then you don't really have much of a leg to stand on when it comes to most of your argument.

Bill I won't suffer from anything. Why because your proving your a little baby and will pull shit like this when your wrong. You basically know, no one is going to go back and waste their time to prove you wrong again because your a joke, you then think you get to claim some little pitiful victory. Two. I have said before why should I ever link a dam thing for you. You call people idiots and like your smartest guy on the carpet and that your all high and mighty , but then when called out on the carpet you run like a little bitch. You don't link to 90% of the shit you claim, then when your proven an idiot you refuse to back your claims, and run away crying. So seriously you saying I'm full of shit is such a joke. You know kinda like how you were big wig in a company that did leases for them but actually didn't know shit about the leases or the commercial property.

I can't stop laughing your such a joke.

Oh and also not lets forget everyone should know what you mean and ignore what you actually type. Still waiting on the apology for your insult slinging, because I read your words instead of reading your mind. But I'm guessing your not man enough to ever do that.

Last edited by 65dart : 07-13-2017 at 07:22 AM.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:14 AM   #64
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,294
Casino Cash: $9940
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
One huge problem with that. There is no crown prosecutor of Russia. That title does not exist. So it makes it look as if there is some hokey pokey going on with that supposed e-mail. So once again the guy that accuses other people of convicting people for the political affiliation, is once again doing exactely that himself.

Unlike you I don't make judgment until all the facts are in. And this is another one of those stories that things are not adding up. why is jr so willing to cooperate if he did something wrong. Why is a title that doesn't exist used in the email.
So instead of focusing on the underlying facts or crime you focus on a Trumpster that uses the term crown prosecutor, as if that nullifies the whole email thread. Like Trump said, he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and you would find some way to excuse him and blame it on someone else.

Can you seriously not read. I clearly said I don't make judgment until I have all the info in front of me. So no I'm not ignoring anything. It is you that is ignoring things That glaringly seem out of place. It is you that has already found him guilty with no actual proof.

I mean holy fuck with you want to convict right now with the info that is available, in that case Hilary should be doing a life term right now. But oh when very little info was availiable for her and what little there was made it look like she was glaringly guilty of treason, you just said oh she not guilty the stuff that is out there is not enough to go. Your a hypocritical fuck. That can't seem to understand the simplest of things.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:19 AM   #65
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,294
Casino Cash: $9940
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
The term Crown Prosecutor was in the email that Dumb-dumb received.
It wasn't made up by a Trumpster.
What is the crime?
How did the Trump campaign benefit from this meeting?

The witch-hunt is alive and well.
I don't think you understand what "Trumpster" means. It's anyone in the Trump camp. Rob Goldstone was trying to set up the meeting to help the Trump campaign, he's a Trumpster.

The crime is violating campaign laws against foreign involvement. Whether this particular meeting was successful or not is immaterial, the attempt was made and it's against the law to solicit such involvement. How about Kushner submitting FS86s under oath but not reporting this meeting.

Seriously your now going to claim to be the leading expert on a slang word. A slang word that can have many definition depending on how the person intends it. Holy fuck your getting way out there now.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:17 PM   #66
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,866
Casino Cash: $3020
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.38
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)
+10
Default

Yes, I've seen all the leftists try to use this law to say Trump, Jr broke the law. Just as I've seen all of the right wingers say, "No, he didn't break the law".

Ultimately, he didn't get any information. It was a setup meeting to get this Russian attorney in to see him about the Magnitsky Act.

Donald Trump, Jr is not part of the government. He is guilty of a couple one thing though - perhaps, two. He's naive but catching on quickly. And, he might be a little dumb for taking that meeting. It is obvious that "the Trumpsters" as you call them are not smooth political operators like say, the Clintons. The Clintons would have had some no name underling take that meeting under the cover of darkness. Trump Jr, thinking he had nothing to hide took it straight away and then handing over all his emails to the Twitter-verse. I mean, I guess if you prefer your politicians to be more shady and dark about their dealings then you're "winning"?

But, since you want to cite law, I'm sure you're equally upset at the DNC working with the Ukrainians to assist HRC against Trump, right? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-ukra...2016-election/

Or we can travel in the way back time machine and talk about China giving straight cash to the Bill Clinton campaign. And, if there were ever a situation where an independent prosecutor was needed, it was this one. But, nope, President Clinton refused to call for one. I mean, because his hands were dirty as fuck in it all. LOL. I'm sure you were livid about that, too, weren't you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_U...endent_counsel

Lefties... If it weren't for hypocritical standards, they'd have none at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
"No person shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation," reads Title 11 in the Code of Federal Regulations, section 110.20 (g). A contribution can be "anything of value," including negative information about a political opponent. It is unlawful to "provide substantial assistance in the solicitation, making, acceptance or receipt of a contribution or donation," reads 11 CFR 110.20 (h).

__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 01:45 AM   #67
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,878
Casino Cash: $5182
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
The people who sent the emails had the right to assume that the recipient would be on a safe server. After all, the law stated she should have one.

Blaming the senders is like blaming a robbery victim for having things that can be stolen.
No, the law did not state that she should have a safe server. That's just what you WANT to believe.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 01:56 AM   #68
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,878
Casino Cash: $5182
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
He did not solicit the involvement. They approached him. Nothing came of the meeting as far as I can tell. If something had the papers would be triumphantly proclaiming it.

Again, how did this meeting profit the Trump campaign? It appears that it didn't. They received nothing from the Russians.
Simply taking the meeting when you expect to get help from a foreign source is soliciting.

It doesn't matter whether they actually got anything, the intent was there. Attempting to shoot someone is a crime, even if you miss.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
All we have after months is screams that the Russians must be involved with no hard evidence. Despite what you claim about Trump Jr., it proves nothing.
We don't have a confession, but there is evidence, you just choose to ignore it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Has it occurred to the Democrats that Hillary lost because she was a rotten candidate and that America knew it?
It doesn't matter that she was a rotten candidate. How does her being a rotten candidate excuse the actions of the Trumpsters?
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:04 AM   #69
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,878
Casino Cash: $5182
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
So basically you are just that dense. ...
Ignored, because it's just another senseless rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Can you seriously not read. ...
Another senseless rant, ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Seriously your now going to claim ...
Yet another ignored senseless rant.


Why don't you combine all your rants into one post and stop wasting space?

.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:51 AM   #70
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,878
Casino Cash: $5182
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Yes, I've seen all the leftists try to use this law to say Trump, Jr broke the law. Just as I've seen all of the right wingers say, "No, he didn't break the law".

Ultimately, he didn't get any information. It was a setup meeting to get this Russian attorney in to see him about the Magnitsky Act.
It doesn't matter whether he got anything, he tried to and that's what counts. I'm beginning the think that the Russian attorney was set up also. Perhaps Russian intelligence used her to find out if the Trump campaign was open to such an advance and she didn't know she was being used that way. Tell her it's about Magnitsky, tell Goldstone it's about dirt on Hillary. If the campaign takes the meeting the Ruskies know the campaign is open to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Donald Trump, Jr is not part of the government. He is guilty of a couple one thing though - perhaps, two. He's naive but catching on quickly. And, he might be a little dumb for taking that meeting. It is obvious that "the Trumpsters" as you call them are not smooth political operators like say, the Clintons. The Clintons would have had some no name underling take that meeting under the cover of darkness. Trump Jr, thinking he had nothing to hide took it straight away and then handing over all his emails to the Twitter-verse. I mean, I guess if you prefer your politicians to be more shady and dark about their dealings then you're "winning"?
You don't need to be part of the government to break campaign laws. The only reason Jr. released the emails was because they were coming out in a few hours. You don't seriously think that if the article was not about to be published that he would have released them, do you? After a year of denying any meeting took place do you think he's going to release the emails without the publication being imminent?


Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
But, since you want to cite law, I'm sure you're equally upset at the DNC working with the Ukrainians to assist HRC against Trump, right? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-ukra...2016-election/
Funny, you're getting as bad as daft. You ask me to cite the law then when I do you say "since you want to cite the law".

I'm not "equally upset" about the Ukrainian deal. As explained in your link, there are major differences between what one low level Democratic operative did and what senior Trump campaign officials did. Should it be investigated, of course. But this really is false equivalence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Or we can travel in the way back time machine and talk about China giving straight cash to the Bill Clinton campaign. And, if there were ever a situation where an independent prosecutor was needed, it was this one. But, nope, President Clinton refused to call for one. I mean, because his hands were dirty as fuck in it all. LOL. I'm sure you were livid about that, too, weren't you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_U...endent_counsel
Maybe you should find better citations. Did you notice that of the five people named in the article four of them were prosecuted and convicted. The fifth donated to both Republicans and Democrats but left the country before he could be prosecuted. The contributions were returned.

There was a DOJ investigation, there were at least two congressional investigations. The chairman of the house investigation later admitted that it was a flawed investigation. Sure there were calls for an independent counsel, but given the partisan environment at the time what else would you expect? Remember, this was when Gingrich was speaker and the Clinton impeachment the hot topic.

Righties... If it weren't for flawed citations, they'd have none at all
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 03:37 AM   #71
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,866
Casino Cash: $3020
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.38
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)
Default

LOL

The Obama admin let the Russian lawyer in the country. Think about that while plotting your next move.

It amazes me that you can see so much alleged crime with this Trump, Jr meeting yet go blind when it comes to Hillary.

Trump, Jr was not soliciting them for money. They came to him allegedly offering up dirt on Hillary. He agreed to meet with them. Stupidly, I might add. If he was smart, like Bill and Hill, he would have had a cut out meet them. But, because he's not as skilled politically, he didn't try to hide anything. You know, all the hallmarks of a great conspiratorial criminal.

So, now you're comparing it to attempting to murder someone. Okie dokie.

And, of course you're not upset about the Ukrainian deal. Because you're a partisan hack who is intellectually dishonest.

Look, I see it like this - The Russians are not our friends. Despite your savior Obama joking at Mitt Romney saying the Russians were our biggest threat, huh? Remember that? Well, I guess ol' Mitt was right, wasn't he? Anyway, of course they attempt to meddle in our elections. As we do to others as well. We meddled in the Israeli elections. This Russian lawyer has ties to the group that produced the fake dossier on Trump.

Like I said, Jr is guilty of being naive and perhaps just dumb.

When its turned about and the Dems are about taking Ukrainian help... Oh, no problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
It doesn't matter whether he got anything, he tried to and that's what counts. I'm beginning the think that the Russian attorney was set up also. Perhaps Russian intelligence used her to find out if the Trump campaign was open to such an advance and she didn't know she was being used that way. Tell her it's about Magnitsky, tell Goldstone it's about dirt on Hillary. If the campaign takes the meeting the Ruskies know the campaign is open to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Donald Trump, Jr is not part of the government. He is guilty of a couple one thing though - perhaps, two. He's naive but catching on quickly. And, he might be a little dumb for taking that meeting. It is obvious that "the Trumpsters" as you call them are not smooth political operators like say, the Clintons. The Clintons would have had some no name underling take that meeting under the cover of darkness. Trump Jr, thinking he had nothing to hide took it straight away and then handing over all his emails to the Twitter-verse. I mean, I guess if you prefer your politicians to be more shady and dark about their dealings then you're "winning"?
You don't need to be part of the government to break campaign laws. The only reason Jr. released the emails was because they were coming out in a few hours. You don't seriously think that if the article was not about to be published that he would have released them, do you? After a year of denying any meeting took place do you think he's going to release the emails without the publication being imminent?


Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
But, since you want to cite law, I'm sure you're equally upset at the DNC working with the Ukrainians to assist HRC against Trump, right? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-ukra...2016-election/
Funny, you're getting as bad as daft. You ask me to cite the law then when I do you say "since you want to cite the law".

I'm not "equally upset" about the Ukrainian deal. As explained in your link, there are major differences between what one low level Democratic operative did and what senior Trump campaign officials did. Should it be investigated, of course. But this really is false equivalence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Or we can travel in the way back time machine and talk about China giving straight cash to the Bill Clinton campaign. And, if there were ever a situation where an independent prosecutor was needed, it was this one. But, nope, President Clinton refused to call for one. I mean, because his hands were dirty as fuck in it all. LOL. I'm sure you were livid about that, too, weren't you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_U...endent_counsel
Maybe you should find better citations. Did you notice that of the five people named in the article four of them were prosecuted and convicted. The fifth donated to both Republicans and Democrats but left the country before he could be prosecuted. The contributions were returned.

There was a DOJ investigation, there were at least two congressional investigations. The chairman of the house investigation later admitted that it was a flawed investigation. Sure there were calls for an independent counsel, but given the partisan environment at the time what else would you expect? Remember, this was when Gingrich was speaker and the Clinton impeachment the hot topic.

Righties... If it weren't for flawed citations, they'd have none at all
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 04:01 AM   #72
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,283
Casino Cash: $5360
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.91
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Righties... If it weren't for flawed citations, they'd have none at all

TBF, if Triglet couldn't make sweeping false equivalencies and whataboutisms, he wouldn't have much to say at all. What a wonderful world that would be.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:39 AM   #73
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,294
Casino Cash: $9940
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Ignored, because it's just another senseless rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Can you seriously not read. ...
Another senseless rant, ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Seriously your now going to claim ...
Yet another ignored senseless rant.


Why don't you combine all your rants into one post and stop wasting space?

.

Funny I point out your lack of understanding, your brainless thoughts, and your overall hypocrisy a your best response is, it is a rant. Yep your one big joke.

Why don't you buck up admit your lies, apologize for insult slinging over your mistake, and try to take a English for beginers class. Then we will discuss me shorting up my post. I mean seriously you misspoke, you insulted me for your miss speaking, but then expect anyone to take anything you say after that seriously, especially when your excuse for your mistake, is well everyone should know what I'm talking about. Yep bigger and bigger of a joke.

Oh and not to mention you completely skipped over your total lack of knowledge. Are you not going to try to defend your statement of politicians are not above the law. Or you hoping that one goes away. No worries I'll tuck that one in with the rest of them.

Que, senceless babble about how you actually won, and run away as usual.

Last edited by 65dart : 07-14-2017 at 07:46 AM.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:47 AM   #74
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,294
Casino Cash: $9940
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Righties... If it weren't for flawed citations, they'd have none at all

TBF, if Triglet couldn't make sweeping false equivalencies and whataboutisms, he wouldn't have much to say at all. What a wonderful world that would be.

Way two add your two cents to the argument shu. Yep if a guy is right completely avoid the subject and just insult him. Your winning at that game.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 12:23 PM   #75
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,866
Casino Cash: $3020
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.38
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)
Default

First, you get owned by Brandishwar and now this? Not having a good week, are you, chief? Not arguing from a position of strength, Mr. Angrypants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Righties... If it weren't for flawed citations, they'd have none at all

TBF, if Triglet couldn't make sweeping false equivalencies and whataboutisms, he wouldn't have much to say at all. What a wonderful world that would be.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 12:48 PM   #76
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,283
Casino Cash: $5360
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.91
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11205 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
First, you get owned by Brandishwar and now this? Not having a good week, are you, chief? Not arguing from a position of strength, Mr. Angrypants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy

TBF, if Triglet couldn't make sweeping false equivalencies and whataboutisms, he wouldn't have much to say at all. What a wonderful world that would be.

I know you really want it to be true, but this isn't a time where you can click your heels three times and make it so, sunshine.

Here have been your main arguments:

- "this can't be legit because there's no such thing as a crown prosecutor in Russia" otherwise known as, "a Brit used the wrong word for the position, 10 points for Gryffindor" defense
- "a guilty guy doesn't release the whole transcript where he totally shows how guilty he is," otherwise known as pure idiocy, because the NYT already has the full transcripts so this was coming out no matter what.
- pure whataboutism that doesn't excuse top campaign officials in the Trump campaign for attempting to collude with a foreign official
- now a remark about "haha Obama's DoJ let her stay haha checkmate I win," as if that somehow excuses that top campaign officials in the Trump campaign for attempting to collude with a foreign official

Do you see why I just make fun of you instead? Your arguments never hold up to scrutiny, and are just things I see quoted almost verbatim from shitty right wing sources.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:27 AM   #77
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,294
Casino Cash: $9940
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13156 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
First, you get owned by Brandishwar and now this? Not having a good week, are you, chief? Not arguing from a position of strength, Mr. Angrypants.


I know you really want it to be true, but this isn't a time where you can click your heels three times and make it so, sunshine.

Here have been your main arguments:

- "this can't be legit because there's no such thing as a crown prosecutor in Russia" otherwise known as, "a Brit used the wrong word for the position, 10 points for Gryffindor" defense
- "a guilty guy doesn't release the whole transcript where he totally shows how guilty he is," otherwise known as pure idiocy, because the NYT already has the full transcripts so this was coming out no matter what.
- pure whataboutism that doesn't excuse top campaign officials in the Trump campaign for attempting to collude with a foreign official
- now a remark about "haha Obama's DoJ let her stay haha checkmate I win," as if that somehow excuses that top campaign officials in the Trump campaign for attempting to collude with a foreign official

Do you see why I just make fun of you instead? Your arguments never hold up to scrutiny, and are just things I see quoted almost verbatim from shitty right wing sources.

Ok so you have zero understanding. No one said he is not guilty. All of the talking poi ts have been how can you say he is guilty but these things don't add up. Rember innocent until proven guilty ,not the other way around. But your so thick headed you will ignore things that don't seem right just so you can get the hate train rolling

And of course no of the arguments hold up in your head. Your off in your own little world having a compete ly different argument. Pay attention to what is said instead of making up your own scenario.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:00 AM   #78
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,866
Casino Cash: $3020
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.38
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18757 total rep)
Default

I stopped reading after a couple of sentences because all I heard was Blah, blah, blah. Frankly, I hear it in a very gay sounding voice, too. With your "click your heels three times sunshine" talk. Seriously, you sound so gay. Its funny. Which, fine, whatever if you are. Not that there's anything wrong with it. LOL

Anyway, dude owned you. Repeatedly.

Maybe next week, Sparky. Maybe next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
First, you get owned by Brandishwar and now this? Not having a good week, are you, chief? Not arguing from a position of strength, Mr. Angrypants.


I know you really want it to be true, but this isn't a time where you can click your heels three times and make it so, sunshine.

Here have been your main arguments:

- "this can't be legit because there's no such thing as a crown prosecutor in Russia" otherwise known as, "a Brit used the wrong word for the position, 10 points for Gryffindor" defense
- "a guilty guy doesn't release the whole transcript where he totally shows how guilty he is," otherwise known as pure idiocy, because the NYT already has the full transcripts so this was coming out no matter what.
- pure whataboutism that doesn't excuse top campaign officials in the Trump campaign for attempting to collude with a foreign official
- now a remark about "haha Obama's DoJ let her stay haha checkmate I win," as if that somehow excuses that top campaign officials in the Trump campaign for attempting to collude with a foreign official

Do you see why I just make fun of you instead? Your arguments never hold up to scrutiny, and are just things I see quoted almost verbatim from shitty right wing sources.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 06:19 AM   #79
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,871
Casino Cash: $107862
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.12
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)x75
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (490503 total rep)
+20
Default

__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:12 AM   #80
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,878
Casino Cash: $5182
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11526 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
LOL

The Obama admin let the Russian lawyer in the country. Think about that while plotting your next move.
So what. There was a legitimate reason for her entry last year. I think she was here this time ostensibly to represent a client in court, also a legitimate reason. But Jr. taking a meeting with her and expecting the result of that meeting to be help from Russia is not legitimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
It amazes me that you can see so much alleged crime with this Trump, Jr meeting yet go blind when it comes to Hillary.
Typical whataboutism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Trump, Jr was not soliciting them for money. They came to him allegedly offering up dirt on Hillary. He agreed to meet with them. Stupidly, I might add. If he was smart, like Bill and Hill, he would have had a cut out meet them. But, because he's not as skilled politically, he didn't try to hide anything. You know, all the hallmarks of a great conspiratorial criminal.
Didn't try to hide anything? What a fucking joke. When he released the emails he said it was to be totally transparent, yet today we find out that there were other Russians in the meeting that he failed to mention. If this meeting is so innocent why all the secrecy and lies about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
So, now you're comparing it to attempting to murder someone. Okie dokie.

And, of course you're not upset about the Ukrainian deal. Because you're a partisan hack who is intellectually dishonest.
Someday you'll learn to read and not lie about what I've said. I wasn't comparing it to a murder I was pointing out that even though the result was not what Trump wanted the fact that he made the attempt is still illegal. I did not say I wasn't upset by the Ukrainian deal. I said that actions of a low level staffer meeting with an ally doesn't "equally upset" me as much as senior staffers and campaign managers meeting with an adversary. When you've got to either make up crap and claim I said it, or just lie about what I said, then you've gone off the deep end.


Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Like I said, Jr is guilty of being naive and perhaps just dumb.
Being dumb and naive is not a defense for breaking the law.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: , ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 0
There are no names to display.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.