Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 10-19-2017, 05:57 PM   #61
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Try these two articles.
Quote:
The article did not prove Racism still exists, just that the south no longer support democrats and there agenda. Since much of he Democrats agenda is still racists (Affirmative Action, Race based politics, etc.) it would seam to suggest that they stop being racists when then left.
That's your hypothesis, yes, that the South stopped being racist when it stopped being Democratic. Evidence suggests otherwise, both the study I posted earlier, which showed that "white Southerners who live today in the Cotton Belt where slavery and the plantation economy dominated are much more likely to express more negative attitudes toward blacks than their fellow Southerners who live in nearby areas that had few slaves", and National Election Surveys over the past 40 years, which have found that "whites residing in the old Confederacy continue to display more racial antagonism [...] than non-Southern whites". The South still hates black people, but it doesn't still vote Democratic.

Again neither article shows any Racists action on the part of the republican party, only that individuals who lived in areas that use to (150 years ago) have slaves, did not vote for Obama! And if they did not vote for Obama then they must be racists is the conclusion.
No, they show that racial resentment tracks very closely with conservatism and not voting for Obama, and also voting for Trump. Democratic party identification actually correlates with the lowest levels of racial resentment and anti-black animosity. You still haven't explained why this should be the case. If the Democrats are still the party of racism, then voters with higher than average racial resentment ought to be flocking to the Democrats, not to the Republicans. Why is this?

During the 1960 election, and the delay in Chicago of the counting of votes that eventually gave the election to JKF, there were entire DISTRICTS that voted 100% for JFK, not one vote for Nixon! And the liberal defense is that it is totally possible that every single voter in that district was a support of and voted for JFK!

What you are suggesting there sound much of the same way, to say that the Republicans are racists because in areas where racism is present vote for Republicans, it just silly,and putting the cart before the ox. After all how many talking head show get black to say that every white person is racists, is in an of its self racists, and since black communities traditionally vote for the democrats, does that prove that the Democrats are also racists?

Notice I am not using that fact, I am using the actions of the party leaders to show the racism of the Democratic party, you are using some very lose, and questionable poles to show the Republicans are racists.

I am asking you so show me platform and policy, not poles of individuals. The Republicans cannot control how votes for them, any more then Obama was able to stop the Black Panthers from endorsing him in 2008 and 2012! Why can't you do that? If the Republicans are so racists, you should have not issue in showing how they put forth an agenda of racism?
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:11 PM   #62
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Try these two articles.
Quote:
The article did not prove Racism still exists, just that the south no longer support democrats and there agenda. Since much of he Democrats agenda is still racists (Affirmative Action, Race based politics, etc.) it would seam to suggest that they stop being racists when then left.
That's your hypothesis, yes, that the South stopped being racist when it stopped being Democratic. Evidence suggests otherwise, both the study I posted earlier, which showed that "white Southerners who live today in the Cotton Belt where slavery and the plantation economy dominated are much more likely to express more negative attitudes toward blacks than their fellow Southerners who live in nearby areas that had few slaves", and National Election Surveys over the past 40 years, which have found that "whites residing in the old Confederacy continue to display more racial antagonism [...] than non-Southern whites". The South still hates black people, but it doesn't still vote Democratic.

Again neither article shows any Racists action on the part of the republican party, only that individuals who lived in areas that use to (150 years ago) have slaves, did not vote for Obama! And if they did not vote for Obama then they must be racists is the conclusion.
No, they show that racial resentment tracks very closely with conservatism and not voting for Obama, and also voting for Trump. Democratic party identification actually correlates with the lowest levels of racial resentment and anti-black animosity. You still haven't explained why this should be the case. If the Democrats are still the party of racism, then voters with higher than average racial resentment ought to be flocking to the Democrats, not to the Republicans. Why is this?


And the same thing can be said for you. You hate white people simply to hate white people. You think black people should get special treatment just for being black. It is pretty sad that you think so lowly of the black race that you think they can't get a job on their own, and that their violence should be excused all because their black. The proof you and the liberals being the true racist is in the cherry picking of facts you have displayed. I'm seriously your survey of the south boils down to look these people vote republican, oh look their is racist comments in these areas to, that makes them all racist. I mean seriously with a grouping that small you could get any results you wanted.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:36 AM   #63
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
During the 1960 election, and the delay in Chicago of the counting of votes that eventually gave the election to JKF, there were entire DISTRICTS that voted 100% for JFK, not one vote for Nixon! And the liberal defense is that it is totally possible that every single voter in that district was a support of and voted for JFK!
It's happened more recently than that, IIRC. One district in Pittsburgh(?) went 100% for Obama, but a news crew couldn't find anybody who voted for Romney in the area. Even the three registered Republicans who were supposedly in the area either voted for Obama, moved out, or just died. I'm pretty sure we can find other districts that legitimately went entirely for Trump. It isn't always fraud. And this isn't relevant at all, except as a way for you to deflect from problems with the GOP.
Quote:
What you are suggesting there sound much of the same way, to say that the Republicans are racists because in areas where racism is present vote for Republicans, it just silly,and putting the cart before the ox. After all how many talking head show get black to say that every white person is racists, is in an of its self racists, and since black communities traditionally vote for the democrats, does that prove that the Democrats are also racists?
The ANES surveyed people, not areas, to find a correlation between racial animosity and party identification. Try again.
Quote:
I am asking you so show me platform and policy, not poles of individuals. The Republicans cannot control how votes for them, any more then Obama was able to stop the Black Panthers from endorsing him in 2008 and 2012! Why can't you do that? If the Republicans are so racists, you should have not issue in showing how they put forth an agenda of racism?
Except they can control to some extent who votes for them. That's kinda the point of a party platform, to win the support of certain groups, and apparently the Republican party appeals to the Klan, to the point that voting otherwise "is really treason to your heritage". Which also doesn't do much good for your argument that Democrats are still the party of racism.

E: You know what, let's hammer on that some more. You never did explain why the South left the Democratic party, despite their (allegedly) being the party of racism and the South being shamefully racist, and now we hear the Klan, even in its newspaper, supports the Republican and views voting for the Democrat as treason to one's white heritage. I'm beginning to think it's not the Democrats that are the party of racism.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.

Last edited by darthbob88 : 10-20-2017 at 04:15 AM.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:13 AM   #64
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
It's happened more recently than that, IIRC. One district in Pittsburgh(?) went 100% for Obama, but a news crew couldn't find anybody who voted for Romney in the area. Even the three registered Republicans who were supposedly in the area either voted for Obama, moved out, or just died. I'm pretty sure we can find other districts that legitimately went entirely for Trump. It isn't always fraud. And this isn't relevant at all, except as a way for you to deflect from problems with the GOP.
Quote:
What you are suggesting there sound much of the same way, to say that the Republicans are racists because in areas where racism is present vote for Republicans, it just silly,and putting the cart before the ox. After all how many talking head show get black to say that every white person is racists, is in an of its self racists, and since black communities traditionally vote for the democrats, does that prove that the Democrats are also racists?
The ANES surveyed people, not areas, to find a correlation between racial animosity and party identification. Try again.
Quote:
I am asking you so show me platform and policy, not poles of individuals. The Republicans cannot control how votes for them, any more then Obama was able to stop the Black Panthers from endorsing him in 2008 and 2012! Why can't you do that? If the Republicans are so racists, you should have not issue in showing how they put forth an agenda of racism?
Except they can control to some extent who votes for them. That's kinda the point of a party platform, to win the support of certain groups, and apparently the Republican party appeals to the Klan, to the point that voting otherwise "is really treason to your heritage". Which also doesn't do much good for your argument that Democrats are still the party of racism.

E: You know what, let's hammer on that some more. You never did explain why the South left the Democratic party, despite their (allegedly) being the party of racism and the South being shamefully racist, and now we hear the Klan, even in its newspaper, supports the Republican and views voting for the Democrat as treason to one's white heritage. I'm beginning to think it's not the Democrats that are the party of racism.

Racism come in many many many forms. Why a person, or many or many not be a racists, chooses who they vote for it a matter of person choice and could be based in an number of different reason. So just becase that person is a racists does not mean who they chose to vote for is one as well. Any more then just because African Americans voted for Bill Clinton makes him an African American! The Black Panthers, a borderline terrorist org. endorsed Obama, does that made him a terrorists? Obama's political career started in William Airys living room, does that make Obama a member of the Weather Underground? I could go on.

The original start of this thread, Paula Jones accused Bill Clinton of sexual assessment, and since today we consider any accusation of such to automatically be true, and the accused automatically guilty, I guess that does mean that Bill Clinton should not be though of in the same way as Wienstien!
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #65
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
It's happened more recently than that, IIRC. One district in Pittsburgh(?) went 100% for Obama, but a news crew couldn't find anybody who voted for Romney in the area. Even the three registered Republicans who were supposedly in the area either voted for Obama, moved out, or just died. I'm pretty sure we can find other districts that legitimately went entirely for Trump. It isn't always fraud. And this isn't relevant at all, except as a way for you to deflect from problems with the GOP.
The ANES surveyed people, not areas, to find a correlation between racial animosity and party identification. Try again.
Quote:
I am asking you so show me platform and policy, not poles of individuals. The Republicans cannot control how votes for them, any more then Obama was able to stop the Black Panthers from endorsing him in 2008 and 2012! Why can't you do that? If the Republicans are so racists, you should have not issue in showing how they put forth an agenda of racism?
Except they can control to some extent who votes for them. That's kinda the point of a party platform, to win the support of certain groups, and apparently the Republican party appeals to the Klan, to the point that voting otherwise "is really treason to your heritage". Which also doesn't do much good for your argument that Democrats are still the party of racism.

E: You know what, let's hammer on that some more. You never did explain why the South left the Democratic party, despite their (allegedly) being the party of racism and the South being shamefully racist, and now we hear the Klan, even in its newspaper, supports the Republican and views voting for the Democrat as treason to one's white heritage. I'm beginning to think it's not the Democrats that are the party of racism.

Racism come in many many many forms. Why a person, or many or many not be a racists, chooses who they vote for it a matter of person choice and could be based in an number of different reason. So just becase that person is a racists does not mean who they chose to vote for is one as well. Any more then just because African Americans voted for Bill Clinton makes him an African American! The Black Panthers, a borderline terrorist org. endorsed Obama, does that made him a terrorists? Obama's political career started in William Airys living room, does that make Obama a member of the Weather Underground? I could go on.
On the other hand, African-Americans largely went for Clinton and for Obama because they stood for African-American interests, as apparently the GOP stands for racist interests. Granted, this ignores that neither group is entirely monolithic and may break off to vote on other interests, but on the other hand, the ANES I cited earlier also found that the correlation between racist views and Republican voting has grown stronger over the years, especially in the South.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:15 PM   #66
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
On the other hand, African-Americans largely went for Clinton and for Obama because they stood for African-American interests, as apparently the GOP stands for racist interests. Granted, this ignores that neither group is entirely monolithic and may break off to vote on other interests, but on the other hand, the ANES I cited earlier also found that the correlation between racist views and Republican voting has grown stronger over the years, especially in the South.

You are the perfect Obama Sheep, because everything to you is racism! But even when you can find no proof of any actual racism in the Republican party platform you still insist they are racists. When you are shown evidence of the racism with in the Democrats party platform, you refuse to see it because it can be racism, but only Republicans are racists. But in many ways you, yourself, act racists, but then again, I bet you can see it.

SO let me ask you, what "African-American Interests" did Clinton or Obama, or for that matter HRC actual stand for, and whant they did they do (or say they were going to do in HRC case) about them?
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:55 PM   #67
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
It's happened more recently than that, IIRC. One district in Pittsburgh(?) went 100% for Obama, but a news crew couldn't find anybody who voted for Romney in the area. Even the three registered Republicans who were supposedly in the area either voted for Obama, moved out, or just died. I'm pretty sure we can find other districts that legitimately went entirely for Trump. It isn't always fraud. And this isn't relevant at all, except as a way for you to deflect from problems with the GOP.
The ANES surveyed people, not areas, to find a correlation between racial animosity and party identification. Try again.
Except they can control to some extent who votes for them. That's kinda the point of a party platform, to win the support of certain groups, and apparently the Republican party appeals to the Klan, to the point that voting otherwise "is really treason to your heritage". Which also doesn't do much good for your argument that Democrats are still the party of racism.

E: You know what, let's hammer on that some more. You never did explain why the South left the Democratic party, despite their (allegedly) being the party of racism and the South being shamefully racist, and now we hear the Klan, even in its newspaper, supports the Republican and views voting for the Democrat as treason to one's white heritage. I'm beginning to think it's not the Democrats that are the party of racism.

Racism come in many many many forms. Why a person, or many or many not be a racists, chooses who they vote for it a matter of person choice and could be based in an number of different reason. So just becase that person is a racists does not mean who they chose to vote for is one as well. Any more then just because African Americans voted for Bill Clinton makes him an African American! The Black Panthers, a borderline terrorist org. endorsed Obama, does that made him a terrorists? Obama's political career started in William Airys living room, does that make Obama a member of the Weather Underground? I could go on.
On the other hand, African-Americans largely went for Clinton and for Obama because they stood for African-American interests, as apparently the GOP stands for racist interests. Granted, this ignores that neither group is entirely monolithic and may break off to vote on other interests, but on the other hand, the ANES I cited earlier also found that the correlation between racist views and Republican voting has grown stronger over the years, especially in the South.


African American interest? You mean actively trying to keep them on the plantation. Or do you mean doing things that makes it look like they care, but those things they do, do not work, but they keep throwing money at it so it appears that they for their interest. Say like affirmative action that they keep pushing but yet African American employment and wage numbers are still way lower than norm. Is that the type of interests you are referring to.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #68
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,992
Casino Cash: $3270
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.40
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)
+10
Default

Of course it is intended to keep them on the new plantation.

Get 'em on welfare and tell them the GOP is gonna put them back in chains. That's the Democrats' way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

Racism come in many many many forms. Why a person, or many or many not be a racists, chooses who they vote for it a matter of person choice and could be based in an number of different reason. So just becase that person is a racists does not mean who they chose to vote for is one as well. Any more then just because African Americans voted for Bill Clinton makes him an African American! The Black Panthers, a borderline terrorist org. endorsed Obama, does that made him a terrorists? Obama's political career started in William Airys living room, does that make Obama a member of the Weather Underground? I could go on.
On the other hand, African-Americans largely went for Clinton and for Obama because they stood for African-American interests, as apparently the GOP stands for racist interests. Granted, this ignores that neither group is entirely monolithic and may break off to vote on other interests, but on the other hand, the ANES I cited earlier also found that the correlation between racist views and Republican voting has grown stronger over the years, especially in the South.


African American interest? You mean actively trying to keep them on the plantation. Or do you mean doing things that makes it look like they care, but those things they do, do not work, but they keep throwing money at it so it appears that they for their interest. Say like affirmative action that they keep pushing but yet African American employment and wage numbers are still way lower than norm. Is that the type of interests you are referring to.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:10 AM   #69
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
SO let me ask you, what "African-American Interests" did Clinton or Obama, or for that matter HRC actual stand for, and whant they did they do (or say they were going to do in HRC case) about them?
First you finally explain, as I've asked several times before, why the racist South does not vote for the allegedly racist Democrats.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:25 AM   #70
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
SO let me ask you, what "African-American Interests" did Clinton or Obama, or for that matter HRC actual stand for, and whant they did they do (or say they were going to do in HRC case) about them?
First you finally explain, as I've asked several times before, why the racist South does not vote for the allegedly racist Democrats.

I have already explained that, the form of racism that the current Democratic party current supports is not the same form of racism that these southern racists support.

You are trying to say that that fact makes the Republicans racists, but it does not, it just means that these racists won't vote for a party that support things such as Affirmative Action, which in and of it self is racists, just not in a way that a white supremacist can support.
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:40 AM   #71
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
First you finally explain, as I've asked several times before, why the racist South does not vote for the allegedly racist Democrats.

I have already explained that, the form of racism that the current Democratic party current supports is not the same form of racism that these southern racists support.

You are trying to say that that fact makes the Republicans racists, but it does not, it just means that these racists won't vote for a party that support things such as Affirmative Action, which in and of it self is racists, just not in a way that a white supremacist can support.
So, reaching back a fucking week, you can condemn the party of Obama for approximately none of the items listed in that post, because those are the actions of a party which had been and is no longer chock-full of white supremacists.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:03 AM   #72
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

I have already explained that, the form of racism that the current Democratic party current supports is not the same form of racism that these southern racists support.

You are trying to say that that fact makes the Republicans racists, but it does not, it just means that these racists won't vote for a party that support things such as Affirmative Action, which in and of it self is racists, just not in a way that a white supremacist can support.
So, reaching back a fucking week, you can condemn the party of Obama for approximately none of the items listed in that post, because those are the actions of a party which had been and is no longer chock-full of white supremacists.

White supremacists, no, supremacists yes (after all they seek power of people), racists very much yes. Like I said there are many forms of Racism.

So Now I ask you again, who me were in the Republican Party Platform or in there actions they are racists?
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:08 PM   #73
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,992
Casino Cash: $3270
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.40
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)
Default

LBJ saying "I'll have those ni***** voting Democratic for 200 years". That's not racist at all. Cue the fact checkers... No proof he didn't say it. LOL, historians can't deny he used the word nigger in private all the time. But, because they don't like the connotation of his quote (i.e. the beginning of the new plantation), they essentially deny he said it because it isn't on tape or video. Even Snopes, while saying it is "unproven" concedes "it wouldn’t have been entirely out of character for LBJ to have said something like, “I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years,”.

And, then you have Biden telling a black audience Romney was "gonna put 'em back in chains". Yeah, you don't want the poor blacks to not know their place, do you Joe? Ya'll just keep voting for the Dems. That's your place. Don't be trying to get clever and think you can get off the new plantation. Massa will make sure you get your government money and food stamps. Massa will also encourage you to say anything negative in your life is due to white people and racism which is why you need to keep on voting for Democrats, boy. Them Republicans gonna hang all ya'll!
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:56 PM   #74
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
So, reaching back a fucking week, you can condemn the party of Obama for approximately none of the items listed in that post, because those are the actions of a party which had been and is no longer chock-full of white supremacists.

White supremacists, no, supremacists yes (after all they seek power of people), racists very much yes. Like I said there are many forms of Racism.
The sheer degree to which you do not understand what you're talking about is causing me physical pain. Racial supremacists don't just want power over others, they want dominance for their group, for a black lower class to create a foundation for white equality. You could argue that the Democrats are advocating black supremacy, but the facts would still be against you. Similarly, there are many ways to be racist, but the two forms of racism you ascribe to the Democrats are mutually exclusive. Democrats cannot both maintain white supremacy by keeping the black man down and also elevate the black man at the cost of the white man. One or the other, but not both.

As far as the Republicans go, about 2/3 of the ways they're racist fall under the header of State's Rights, as in State's Rights To Ignore Federal Anti-Bigotry Statutes. You're going to ignore this because it isn't the RNC directly ordering bigotry and oppression, but as far as black people and Klansmen are concerned, that's a distinction without a difference. This is also one of the big black interests the Democrats support that you asked for earlier; Democrats stand up for the right of minorities to live free of hatred and bigotry, while Republicans support the right of bigots to hate.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM   #75
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Darth, can you guess which of these two characters you sound like?



Yes, I now they are using the video as a way of expressing the nature of Feminism, but it also represents such a good demonstration of what liberalism is like as well.
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.

Last edited by iron_warmonger : Yesterday at 05:09 PM.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM   #76
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,992
Casino Cash: $3270
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.40
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)
Default

Democrats enslave black people by keeping them dependent on government handouts.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM   #77
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Darth, can you guess which of these two characters you sound like?



Yes, I now they are using the video as a way of expressing the nature of Feminism, but it also represents such a good demonstration of what liberalism is like as well.
I'm Jack, Ashi is you insisting that Democrats are the real racists.

E: I do absolutely get what you meant, but LMFAO you moron, you pissbaby, you actually thought that burn was going to land without being turned back on you. Go away and come back when you know how to Internet, if not what you're talking about.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.

Last edited by darthbob88 : Yesterday at 09:58 PM.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #78
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

White supremacists, no, supremacists yes (after all they seek power of people), racists very much yes. Like I said there are many forms of Racism.
The sheer degree to which you do not understand what you're talking about is causing me physical pain. Racial supremacists don't just want power over others, they want dominance for their group, for a black lower class to create a foundation for white equality. You could argue that the Democrats are advocating black supremacy, but the facts would still be against you. Similarly, there are many ways to be racist, but the two forms of racism you ascribe to the Democrats are mutually exclusive. Democrats cannot both maintain white supremacy by keeping the black man down and also elevate the black man at the cost of the white man. One or the other, but not both.

As far as the Republicans go, about 2/3 of the ways they're racist fall under the header of State's Rights, as in State's Rights To Ignore Federal Anti-Bigotry Statutes. You're going to ignore this because it isn't the RNC directly ordering bigotry and oppression, but as far as black people and Klansmen are concerned, that's a distinction without a difference. This is also one of the big black interests the Democrats support that you asked for earlier; Democrats stand up for the right of minorities to live free of hatred and bigotry, while Republicans support the right of bigots to hate.


Say what democrats stand up for the right for minorties to hate freely, which in turn also keeps them oppressed. Prime example black criminal gets shot. It is all the white cops fault, all white people are racist for supporting the cop. Whats the reality of this, black guy committed crime and paid for it in a big way by not allowing justice to run its process on him. Whats this teach the black people it is ok to keep breaking laws because the bad man trying to enforce the law is at fault. Which in turn keeps the black people down and continued in the path of crime.

I know you think your justified in your crusade, but sit down and look at facts, you are actually part of the reason the blacks are still oppressed.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:25 AM   #79
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Darth, can you guess which of these two characters you sound like?



Yes, I now they are using the video as a way of expressing the nature of Feminism, but it also represents such a good demonstration of what liberalism is like as well.
I'm Jack, Ashi is you insisting that Democrats are the real racists.

E: I do absolutely get what you meant, but LMFAO you moron, you pissbaby, you actually thought that burn was going to land without being turned back on you. Go away and come back when you know how to Internet, if not what you're talking about.

I knew exactly what you were going to say, and you attempt to suggest you are Jack is exactly what I knew you were going to say, but the truth is you are not. You have been conditioned to a standard set of reactions, that the Republicans are evil (just as Ashi has been brainwashed to believe such about Jack). You are not different then ranking snow flakes that insist that Trump is Hitler. You cannot see what the Democrats have been doing for 50 years, to use minorities in any way that can go gain power, they have promised much but what has it actually given anyone? Can you actually say that for the last 50 years thing have actually gotten better for minorities in the U.S.? Has anything the left has done made anything better? Have the Republican actually done anything that has held back minorities in the U.S.?

When I was first turned down for the job were Affirmative Action was sued, O posted about it on Facebook. Someone sent me a link to a video that was of a black women, with a PHD saying that Affirmative action preventing a white person from getting a job is not racism. When I asked how is it not racism, it just posting the view of her saying such as if that was proof. You have done nothing but posted Wikipedia article and opinion pieces about how Republican are racism but have offered no actual proof, only opinion. You are Ashi, blinding accepting the brainwashing and have an absolute convictions that it is true. You ARE what is destroying this nation.
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags:



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 30
1apreferably, 65dart, billxl883, brandishwar, Catcrarojut, CharlesFub, Daedalus, DanielJat, darthbob88, Donaalup, hapedTit, iapedTit, infantrystud, iron_warmonger, Jesseslogs, lapedTit, papedTit, PavelWex, retsilevad, Ronaldvow, saint66, ShuGuy, tapedTit, tundrabarone, VeroTrole, zapedTit

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.