Interesting Shower Thoughts – Part # 162
01. If Google voice taught children how to speak, they would grow up with the weirdest accent.
02. J.K. Rowling changing aspects of Harry Potter 22 years after it was written is the equivalent of coming up with a good comeback a few hours after the argument’s already finished.
03. If a company celebrates 365 days accident-free, then they’re celebrating the anniversary of the accident.
04. The pencil to eraser ratio is really too optimistic.
05. The fact that dishwashers also clean themselves is rarely appreciated.
06. If you do something constantly for 8 hours straight, it’s an addiction. However if someone pays you for it, it becomes a job.
07. Ever since 1773, the oceans are just a lot of really weak tea.
08. When we pull the Q-Tip out of our ear and see a ton of wax we think “Gross!” but when we pull it out with nothing we’re kinda disappointed.
09. If people in the 1930s saw movies today featuring aliens and spaceships they would likely think we were using real-life aliens rather then CGI.
10. Trying to figure out how to do your child’s homework after years of not studying is the equivalent of starting off from a previous save and not knowing where you are in the storyline after months of not playing.
11. Common sense is not a gift, it’s a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn’t have it.
12. We never see the ground in The Jetsons because it’s very likely a hellhole for the under-class.
13. People would take care of themselves better if they had health bars.
14. Too bad Bermuda triangle doesn’t affect the plastic.
15. The Simpsons have been on so long that there might be practically one whole television season’s worth of Itchy and Scratchy by now.
16. Those with “Trust no one” tattoos are liars, they’ve already trusted the tattoo artist.
17. An hourglass has more moving parts than a complicated wristwatch.
18. When someone breaks up with you, you don’t only lose your partner but also the person you would go to tell about what just happened to you.
19. An infinity symbol looks like a tipped hourglass, where time never runs out.
20. There’s probably a turtle stuck on its back somewhere out there and there’s no one around to flip it.
21. It’s weird when people compare life to a roller coaster because on a roller coaster, the downhill parts are the most fun.
22. Schools teach us “stress is the silent killer”, but they fail to realize they stress students to as far as depression.
23. You read “ctrl” as “control” but you don’t read “alt” as “alternative”.
24. Adults who are easily annoyed by the questions of children are likely defending their own egos because difficult questions like “why…?” and “how…?” reveal the limits of their own knowledge.
25. In some cartoons, Mermaids use starfish as a bra. Starfish has its mouth in the center of their underside. Mermaids only use starfish to get their nipples sucked constantly.