Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 11-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #1
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 11,680
Casino Cash: $117519
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 24.81
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)x44
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)
+20
Default Trump Supporters Lie. What a Surprise!

Texas Hunters Shoot Each Other, Blame Immigrants
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:52 PM   #2
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,786
Casino Cash: $13543
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)
Default

Whats your point here. Do we need to go back thru all the fake muslim attacks, all the Antifa lies, Or all the other various people that lied about violence shortly after trump was elected. Oh no you got a case of two idiots. The left has a whole mob of them.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:12 PM   #3
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,187
Casino Cash: $121820
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.52
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)x85
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)
Default

Fake news in action.
Quote:
Trump Supporters Lie. What a Surprise!
Nowhere in the article does it say that the two men who shot each other are Trump supporters.
They probably are, but it isn't in the article.
Does everyone in Texas vote Republican without exception?
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:25 AM   #4
doyan
Forum Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 25
Casino Cash: $164
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 7.52
doyan is just really nice (188 total rep)doyan is just really nice (188 total rep)
Default

62,000,000 Trump voters and the left hates them all.Now that is sad.
doyan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:18 AM   #5
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,033
Casino Cash: $10386
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.17
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyan
62,000,000 Trump voters and the left hates them all.Now that is sad.
I mean, they're people who either support xenophobia and general bigotry, or people who're willing to stomach that bigotry if it gets them jobs or a tax cut. I see no reason at all why I should love those people.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:48 AM   #6
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,187
Casino Cash: $121820
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.52
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)x85
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)
+20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
I mean, they're people who either support xenophobia and general bigotry, or people who're willing to stomach that bigotry if it gets them jobs or a tax cut. I see no reason at all why I should love those people.
Alternatively, they're 62,000,000 people who see how the left is trying to destroy Western culture and are rebelling against it.
People who are against big government trying to tell them what they can and can't do, with more can'ts than cans.
They're against open borders and letting a few million people in to take that which they have worked for.
They're against the specific bigotry of the left that is Democracy in reverse, the smaller the group the more they're entitled to.
They're people who understand that their lives also matter, no matter what you might think.
They're people against the violence that the Democrats are advocating at every turn.
They're people who believe in the United States of America and the principles on which it was founded.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 07:46 AM   #7
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,786
Casino Cash: $13543
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyan
62,000,000 Trump voters and the left hates them all.Now that is sad.
I mean, they're people who either support xenophobia and general bigotry, or people who're willing to stomach that bigotry if it gets them jobs or a tax cut. I see no reason at all why I should love those people.


And there it is you judge all by the actions of the few, But yet you can't understand why trump gets such a strong following. While there is a lot of people that disagree with much that trump does they still support him because of the statement you just made that largely reflects how the left feel. We don't fall within your standards so why would you love us. That is not very tolerant of you like you claim you are.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:49 PM   #8
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 11,680
Casino Cash: $117519
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 24.81
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)x44
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
I mean, they're people who either support xenophobia and general bigotry, or people who're willing to stomach that bigotry if it gets them jobs or a tax cut. I see no reason at all why I should love those people.
Alternatively, they're 62,000,000 people who see how the left is trying to destroy Western culture and are rebelling against it.
Republicans allowed the waters in Flint Michigan to be polluted and refuse to fix it. Republicans removed carbon exhaust limitations from factories. Republicans permit drilling for oil in national parks. Republicans allow digging for uranium near the Grand Canyon. But, yeah, it's the left that's the problem.

Moron.

You clearly don't know what's going on in this country. Stick to porn.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:52 PM   #9
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 11,680
Casino Cash: $117519
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 24.81
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)x44
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (289822 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
They're against the specific bigotry of the left
Because, yeah, hating blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and anyone who comes from a foreign country isn't real bigotry.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:52 PM   #10
tonberg
Forum Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 203
Casino Cash: $1365
My Mood:
Rep Power: 7
Avg Rep Per Post: 8.25
tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)tonberg has a brilliant future (1675 total rep)
Default

the orange piggy is self lying all the time
tonberg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 07:13 PM   #11
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,321
Casino Cash: $42785
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.42
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)x18
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)
Default so what is your point really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
They're against the specific bigotry of the left
Because, yeah, hating blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and anyone who comes
from a foreign country isn't real bigotry.
Im pretty sure you didnt faze ASHSON even a little bit.
his head is so far up Trumps's ass he only sees what Trump wants him to see.

oh look, its a bird, its a plane, no its...FAKE NEWS
also theres this silly shit click to show
I for one would sure as fuck like to see you put it on him (you-know-who)
__________________
The Trump Effect
click to show

Last edited by rwh1960huck : 11-06-2018 at 07:22 PM.
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:12 PM   #12
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,033
Casino Cash: $10386
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.17
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
They're against the specific bigotry of the left
Because, yeah, hating blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and anyone who comes from a foreign country isn't real bigotry.
Well yes, of course. The numerous ways they're awful don't matter, just the ways we're awful to them, including asking them to stop being awful. It's almost like the Republican Party is made of petulant entitled children.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:30 PM   #13
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,786
Casino Cash: $13543
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)
+20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Alternatively, they're 62,000,000 people who see how the left is trying to destroy Western culture and are rebelling against it.
Republicans allowed the waters in Flint Michigan to be polluted and refuse to fix it. Republicans removed carbon exhaust limitations from factories. Republicans permit drilling for oil in national parks. Republicans allow digging for uranium near the Grand Canyon. But, yeah, it's the left that's the problem.

Moron.

You clearly don't know what's going on in this country. Stick to porn.


You may want to read up a little before you start spewing your crap.

Flint Michigan has been heavily democratic controlled



https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/...ratic-pattern/
A word that is curiously scarce in coverage of this disaster: Democrat.

Flint, like big brother Detroit down the way, has a long history of political dominance by the Democratic party. Its current mayor is a Democrat; so was her predecessor; the mayor before him, Don Williamson, was a career criminal (he did time for various scams some years back) and a Democrat who resigned under threat of recall; his immediate predecessor, Democrat James W. Rutherford, is a longtime politico and was elected to finish out the term of Woodrow Stanley, who was recalled because of the financial state in which he left the city.

The Obama administration knew about this, too, and had known for a long time, since February of last year at least — but it chose to keep quiet on the matter.



As far as carbon discharge goes all republicans did was remove the pollute all you want as long as you pay a fee that Obama put in place.


The drilling for oil in national parks was to block Obama's okie doke legislation he put in a week before leaving that blocked oil operations already in place.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #14
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,786
Casino Cash: $13543
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh1960huck
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Because, yeah, hating blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and anyone who comes
from a foreign country isn't real bigotry.
Im pretty sure you didnt faze ASHSON even a little bit.
his head is so far up Trumps's ass he only sees what Trump wants him to see.

oh look, its a bird, its a plane, no its...FAKE NEWS
also theres this silly shit click to show
I for one would sure as fuck like to see you put it on him (you-know-who)


So bad behavior by extreme left is silly shit, while bad behavior by extreme right equates the republican party is bad. Good to know your bias has surpassed normal sane views. Your getting crazier everyday. May be time to go back on your meds.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:54 PM   #15
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,321
Casino Cash: $42785
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.42
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)x18
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120013 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
So bad behavior by extreme left is silly shit, while bad behavior by
extreme right equates the republican party is bad.

Good to know your bias has surpassed normal sane views.
Your getting crazier everyday.
May be time to go back on your meds.
There's something fuck well wrong with you.
__________________
The Trump Effect
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 10:03 PM   #16
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,786
Casino Cash: $13543
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh1960huck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
So bad behavior by extreme left is silly shit, while bad behavior by
extreme right equates the republican party is bad.

Good to know your bias has surpassed normal sane views.
Your getting crazier everyday.
May be time to go back on your meds.
There's something fuck well wrong with you.


Hey good rebuttal.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 10:47 PM   #17
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,187
Casino Cash: $121820
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.52
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)x85
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Republicans removed carbon exhaust limitations from factories.
By carbon exhaust do you actually mean carbon dioxide?
Carbon is an icky black element that is reputed to be a pollutant. (It's actually the building block of most life on this planet but I won't mention that.)
Carbon Dioxide is a colourless, odourless, gas that exists naturally in our atmosphere, with sometimes greater and sometimes lesser concentrations. Science has never been able to accurately explain why the amount of carbon dioxide varies over the centuries, although volcanic activity is a leading contender. As a by product, carbon dioxide is plant food, with plants taking it in and expelling oxygen, having absorbed the carbon (that icky black stuff). This has led to record plant crops throughout the world.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 11:31 PM   #18
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,033
Casino Cash: $10386
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.17
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Republicans removed carbon exhaust limitations from factories.
By carbon exhaust do you actually mean carbon dioxide?
Carbon is an icky black element that is reputed to be a pollutant. (It's actually the building block of most life on this planet but I won't mention that.)
Carbon Dioxide is a colourless, odourless, gas that exists naturally in our atmosphere, with sometimes greater and sometimes lesser concentrations. Science has never been able to accurately explain why the amount of carbon dioxide varies over the centuries, although volcanic activity is a leading contender. As a by product, carbon dioxide is plant food, with plants taking it in and expelling oxygen, having absorbed the carbon (that icky black stuff). This has led to record plant crops throughout the world.
That is a marvelously disingenuous argument. You play on the fact that carbon dioxide is a natural component in the atmosphere, as though that "natural == good". You mention CO2 concentrations varying over time, glossing over the fact that those higher and lower concentrations of CO2 correlate to higher and lower global temperatures. You blithely assert that "science has never been able to explain", when as you acknowledge science is pretty confident that volcanic eruption is a major source over history, and that humans have been the major source over the past century or two. Finally, you end on the upside of increasing CO2, without ever mentioning any of the downsides, or even the tradeoff inherent in that upside.

This is not an honest explanation, this is naked partisanship.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:07 AM   #19
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,187
Casino Cash: $121820
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.52
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)x85
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (554744 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
That is a marvelously disingenuous argument. You play on the fact that carbon dioxide is a natural component in the atmosphere, as though that "natural == good". You mention CO2 concentrations varying over time, glossing over the fact that those higher and lower concentrations of CO2 correlate to higher and lower global temperatures. You blithely assert that "science has never been able to explain", when as you acknowledge science is pretty confident that volcanic eruption is a major source over history, and that humans have been the major source over the past century or two. Finally, you end on the upside of increasing CO2, without ever mentioning any of the downsides, or even the tradeoff inherent in that upside.

This is not an honest explanation, this is naked partisanship.
You implied that the factories are emitting nasty black sooty carbon, and they aren't. What is that but partisanship?

The article you cite states that increased CO2 will only increase plant growth in controlled laboratory conditions, totally ignoring the fact that vegetation had increased across the globe.

What evidence is there that a slight increase in the temperature will be bad? Historically, warmer periods have been good for humans.
More people die from cold than heat.

I didn't gloss over the fact that those higher and lower concentrations of CO2 correlate to higher and lower global temperatures because they don't, if you care to check. I acknowledge science is pretty confident that volcanic eruption is a major source over history, but that is not definitive. Don't know means DON'T KNOW!

All computer models that use increased CO2 as their basis to model their climate change forecasts have been hopelessly wrong. There is NO proof that climate change is happening in an unnatural way and zero evidence that mankind is responsible. Anthropomorphic cause of climate change is a theory. A theory that has no evidence to back it up. No-one has yet proved the anthropomorphic climate change theory.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 02:08 AM   #20
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,033
Casino Cash: $10386
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.17
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15934 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
That is a marvelously disingenuous argument. You play on the fact that carbon dioxide is a natural component in the atmosphere, as though that "natural == good". You mention CO2 concentrations varying over time, glossing over the fact that those higher and lower concentrations of CO2 correlate to higher and lower global temperatures. You blithely assert that "science has never been able to explain", when as you acknowledge science is pretty confident that volcanic eruption is a major source over history, and that humans have been the major source over the past century or two. Finally, you end on the upside of increasing CO2, without ever mentioning any of the downsides, or even the tradeoff inherent in that upside.

This is not an honest explanation, this is naked partisanship.
You implied that the factories are emitting nasty black sooty carbon, and they aren't. What is that but partisanship?
I mean, I implied nothing, that was garison that you were responding to. It's not partisanship, it's a mistake, and not his own given that just about everybody else refers to carbon emissions.
Quote:
The article you cite states that increased CO2 will only increase plant growth in controlled laboratory conditions, totally ignoring the fact that vegetation had increased across the globe.
No, it says that "shit is complicated", because plants need more than just CO2.

Quote:
What evidence is there that a slight increase in the temperature will be bad? Historically, warmer periods have been good for humans.
More people die from cold than heat.
The issue isn't the heat in itself, although it's going to be its own problems. The issue is that it's a major destabilizing change, and instability has historically been bad for humans. You're about to argue that conflict is actually good, a driver for innovation, so let me rephrase. Millions of climate refugees flooding into your country in search of asylum is going to be bad for you.
Quote:
I didn't gloss over the fact that those higher and lower concentrations of CO2 correlate to higher and lower global temperatures because they don't, if you care to check. I acknowledge science is pretty confident that volcanic eruption is a major source over history, but that is not definitive. Don't know means DON'T KNOW!

All computer models that use increased CO2 as their basis to model their climate change forecasts have been hopelessly wrong. There is NO proof that climate change is happening in an unnatural way and zero evidence that mankind is responsible. Anthropomorphic cause of climate change is a theory. A theory that has no evidence to back it up. No-one has yet proved the anthropomorphic climate change theory.
Mate, we don't know how gravity works, that does not mean that intelligent falling is correct or that I can fly by flapping my arms. No, we have a solid correspondence between CO2 and temperature in the paleoclimate, we have a solid model and empirical evidence for atmospheric CO2 causing a greenhouse effect, and we have a solid model for how much humanity is contributing to atmospheric CO2. Which of these points do you take issue with, other than the fact that you dislike the conclusion?
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: , , , , , ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 30
65dart, AaronFeeve, AlfredGorma, AngrySailor302, ASHSON, billxl883, CharlesSeigo, darthbob88, doyan, eternal_cynic, Frankhit, G.E.L.F., Geranom, infantrystud, JeromeguilD, JesusMup, karter42, KATYAGlype, KennethDum, MichaelNive, Nunbrew, oppenoppen, rickken, tonberg, WarrenScurn, Willienam

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.