Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 09-26-2017, 01:09 PM   #1
HUNGWELL
My jokes are so bad, they're good AWFUL.
 
HUNGWELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chi-Town Arrested for ogling women
Posts: 6,438
Casino Cash: $71396
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 28.54
HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)x28
HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)HUNGWELL has a reputation beyond repute (183724 total rep)
+30
Politics 225 year old memorial to Christopher Columbus

Democrats destroyed a 225 year old memorial to Christopher Columbus yesterday. They won't stop till they've destroyed all of America's history. It seriously is as if George Orwell had today's Democrats in mind when he wrote 1984.Confederate statues were erected by southern democrats and now being destroyed by liberal democrats ....History being erased...Next books like Gone with the Wind....There will be no end to this liberal house of cards....

HUNGWELL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:18 PM   #2
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

How come all these socialists types bitch, wine, and moan about Capitalism, but continue to use the things Capitalism produced? Even the sledge hammer he is carrying was produced via capitalism. If the non-indigenous people living in North America is such a bad thing, why is he still here?
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:17 PM   #3
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,866
Casino Cash: $35537
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.32
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98341 total rep)x15
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98341 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98341 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98341 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98341 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98341 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98341 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98341 total rep)
Default hey baby, que paso?

you ought not to post such shit as this
theres no proof anywhere in the video Democrats did it
__________________
make America great again
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:00 AM   #4
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,990
Casino Cash: $108762
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.15
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)x76
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (496157 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh1960huck
you ought not to post such shit as this
theres no proof anywhere in the video Democrats did it
Columbus never made it to America. He stopped at the Bahamas.

If you see rat droppings around it is reasonable to assume that rats are also around. It seems a logical conclusion that those who want history rewritten are also those who damaged this statue.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:06 AM   #5
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
How come all these socialists types bitch, wine, and moan about Capitalism, but continue to use the things Capitalism produced? Even the sledge hammer he is carrying was produced via capitalism.
What alternative does he have? The market is so dominated by capitalist-made products that you simply must accept
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:28 AM   #6
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
How come all these socialists types bitch, wine, and moan about Capitalism, but continue to use the things Capitalism produced? Even the sledge hammer he is carrying was produced via capitalism.
What alternative does he have? The market is so dominated by capitalist-made products that you simply must accept

OK, Capitalism vs. Socialism, which one many which of the following:

Television
Telephone
Light bulb
Computer
Cellphone
Video games
Smart phones
Electronic Tables
The Internet
Video Cameras
Power Tools
Advanced Construction Materials

Now which of those can you not live without? Seams any of these want-to-be Socialists could turn there back on the goods of capitalism, but they never seams to want to do such. Why?
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.

Last edited by iron_warmonger : 09-27-2017 at 04:31 AM.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:00 AM   #7
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
What alternative does he have? The market is so dominated by capitalist-made products that you simply must accept
OK, Capitalism vs. Socialism, which one many which of the following:
<cool shit>

Now which of those can you not live without? Seams any of these want-to-be Socialists could turn there back on the goods of capitalism, but they never seams to want to do such. Why?
1. I think you a couple words there.
2. This argument either goes too far, or not far enough. If you're going to argue that these people need to give up any products manufactured by a capitalist enterprise, that's roughly everything down to and including the 2x4s and tar paper they could have used to build a shack. There is almost literally no way to live in this country without using capitalist-made goods.

On the other hand, if you're going to try arguing that socialists need to give up those products because the concept of "smartphones", "light bulbs", whatever, are inherently capitalistic, you're full of shit. Any of those products could conceivably be produced by a socialistic enterprise, provided they were able to get ethical sourcing for the electronic components and similar. The only one you listed that I do not feel a socialist country could come up with is maybe the smartphone, because "I need a way to fit a fart app in my pocket" is the sort of need that only private enterprise would want to fill. Even then, though, finding a way to mate an ever-smaller general-purpose computer with a mobile communication device would not be beyond a socialist R&D lab.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 07:02 AM   #8
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
OK, Capitalism vs. Socialism, which one many which of the following:
<cool shit>

Now which of those can you not live without? Seams any of these want-to-be Socialists could turn there back on the goods of capitalism, but they never seams to want to do such. Why?
1. I think you a couple words there.
2. This argument either goes too far, or not far enough. If you're going to argue that these people need to give up any products manufactured by a capitalist enterprise, that's roughly everything down to and including the 2x4s and tar paper they could have used to build a shack. There is almost literally no way to live in this country without using capitalist-made goods.

On the other hand, if you're going to try arguing that socialists need to give up those products because the concept of "smartphones", "light bulbs", whatever, are inherently capitalistic, you're full of shit. Any of those products could conceivably be produced by a socialistic enterprise, provided they were able to get ethical sourcing for the electronic components and similar. The only one you listed that I do not feel a socialist country could come up with is maybe the smartphone, because "I need a way to fit a fart app in my pocket" is the sort of need that only private enterprise would want to fill. Even then, though, finding a way to mate an ever-smaller general-purpose computer with a mobile communication device would not be beyond a socialist R&D lab.

So basically what your saying is when the going gets tough you should give up. If you truly believe in the socialist mindset you could easily produce all your own things. But that would be to hard. Pretty typical," I have this belief that no one should trounce, but yet I'm not willing to sacrifice to do it myself." You know kinda like all the great environmentalist still using toilet paper. They like to preach about it, but won't put it into practice if it is to hard.

Your second part is hilarious, it has been proven over and over socialisim does not promote advancement. Quite the opposite actually, so that statement is pure bull.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:34 AM   #9
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,992
Casino Cash: $3270
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.40
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19177 total rep)
Default

Serious question here. Have you ever given thought to moving to a socialist country? You can most likely do your job from anywhere in the world (telework).

You advocate socialism a lot. I just wonder if you've ever considered actually living under it?

If so, which countries would you consider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
OK, Capitalism vs. Socialism, which one many which of the following:
<cool shit>

Now which of those can you not live without? Seams any of these want-to-be Socialists could turn there back on the goods of capitalism, but they never seams to want to do such. Why?
1. I think you a couple words there.
2. This argument either goes too far, or not far enough. If you're going to argue that these people need to give up any products manufactured by a capitalist enterprise, that's roughly everything down to and including the 2x4s and tar paper they could have used to build a shack. There is almost literally no way to live in this country without using capitalist-made goods.

On the other hand, if you're going to try arguing that socialists need to give up those products because the concept of "smartphones", "light bulbs", whatever, are inherently capitalistic, you're full of shit. Any of those products could conceivably be produced by a socialistic enterprise, provided they were able to get ethical sourcing for the electronic components and similar. The only one you listed that I do not feel a socialist country could come up with is maybe the smartphone, because "I need a way to fit a fart app in my pocket" is the sort of need that only private enterprise would want to fill. Even then, though, finding a way to mate an ever-smaller general-purpose computer with a mobile communication device would not be beyond a socialist R&D lab.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:05 PM   #10
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
+20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Your second part is hilarious, it has been proven over and over socialisim does not promote advancement. Quite the opposite actually, so that statement is pure bull.
Remind me again, who put the first man in space?
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 03:14 PM   #11
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Your second part is hilarious, it has been proven over and over socialisim does not promote advancement. Quite the opposite actually, so that statement is pure bull.
Remind me again, who put the first man in space?

The United States of America, according to the original international rules agreed upon. The Rules were changes after the event (in fact after the soviet lies were accidentally reveled) so the Soviets could continue to claim such.

But if we want to talk about the space race the soviet launch of the first satellite and human into space was done purely for political reason, and generated no science data. They were just using scaled up Nazi Tech, to get there. The first two Soviet satellites only remained in orbit for a few months, Explorer 1 (the fist U.S. satellite) remain in orbit until 1974, and Vanguard 1 (2nd one launched) is still in ordit and will remain for another 240 years). The United States understand of Rocket Tech and orbital mechanics seams to be a hell of a lot better!

And lets look at the spin off technologies, what did the Soviet/Russia space program give there people? What has NASA given the people of the world? That alone demonstrated the major issue with Socialism, there is no desire to do better because there is no reward or reason to do such.
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 07:46 PM   #12
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Your second part is hilarious, it has been proven over and over socialisim does not promote advancement. Quite the opposite actually, so that statement is pure bull.
Remind me again, who put the first man in space?

Korolev, A man that had been imprisoned and was forced to work in exchange for staying out of the labor camps. In which there was no innovation involved at all, it was adapted rockets developed for war made to go into space instead. It was done purely to show communism dominance over capitalism. So basically it boiled down to a government funded stunt, not innovation to advance. It was done to put fear into the world, not to advance. So tell me again how socialism is good.

Almost forgot your trying to lump socialism and communism together. A communist state still has the drive to prove it dominance over other countries. So again what good comes out of socialism?

Last edited by 65dart : 09-27-2017 at 08:07 PM.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:02 PM   #13
iron_warmonger
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,007
Casino Cash: $4023
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.44
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (4326 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Remind me again, who put the first man in space?

Korolev, A man that had been imprisoned and was forced to work in exchange for staying out of the labor camps. In which there was no innovation involved at all, it was adapted rockets developed for war made to go into space instead. It was done purely to show communism dominance over capitalism. So basically it boiled down to a government funded stunt, not innovation to advance. It was done to put fear into the world, not to advance. So tell me again how socialism is good.

Almost forgot your trying to lump socialism and communism together. A communist state still has the drive to prove it dominance over other countries. So again what good comes out of socialism?

Minor point, but he is not lumping socialism and communism together, in truth the USSR was Socialistic, as has been every other nation we have called "Communist". In truth, according to the writings of Marx, there has never actually been a Communist state on earth. Socialism is seen as a stepping stone to one, but never gets there, and I personally don't think it ever can.
__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:50 PM   #14
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart

Korolev, A man that had been imprisoned and was forced to work in exchange for staying out of the labor camps. In which there was no innovation involved at all, it was adapted rockets developed for war made to go into space instead. It was done purely to show communism dominance over capitalism. So basically it boiled down to a government funded stunt, not innovation to advance. It was done to put fear into the world, not to advance. So tell me again how socialism is good.

Almost forgot your trying to lump socialism and communism together. A communist state still has the drive to prove it dominance over other countries. So again what good comes out of socialism?

Minor point, but he is not lumping socialism and communism together, in truth the USSR was Socialistic, as has been every other nation we have called "Communist". In truth, according to the writings of Marx, there has never actually been a Communist state on earth. Socialism is seen as a stepping stone to one, but never gets there, and I personally don't think it ever can.


But part of becoming comunist is the propoganda. So the whole space race was just that. The ussr was out to show it was better than the US. It was not an attempt to make advancements. Which was later shown when it didn't make it to the moon from lack of funding and lack of creating new technology to be able to meet the goal
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 12:29 AM   #15
AtticBat
Distinguished Forum Member... BOOBS!
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 119
Casino Cash: $805
My Mood:
Rep Power: 2
Avg Rep Per Post: 13.78
AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)AtticBat has a brilliant future (1640 total rep)
Default

So some butt hurt pussy with an inferiority complex decided to deface a monument to a Spaniard who died over 5 centuries ago. That'll show those white supremists.
AtticBat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:34 AM   #16
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
+2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticBat
So some butt hurt pussy with an inferiority complex decided to deface a monument to a Spaniard who died over 5 centuries ago. That'll show those white supremists.
Italian, in point of fact.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:46 AM   #17
sleepneat
wants a temporary marriage to Renata
 
sleepneat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: just leaving your mother's bedroom
Posts: 5,593
Casino Cash: $2005
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.77
sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)x3
sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)sleepneat has a reputation beyond repute (21093 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Remind me again, who put the first man in space?

At the cost of a massive military budget.......and starving their population.

Remind me, which Country jails people who speaks against the government.
sleepneat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:30 AM   #18
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Remind me again, who put the first man in space?

The United States of America, according to the original international rules agreed upon. The Rules were changes after the event (in fact after the soviet lies were accidentally reveled) so the Soviets could continue to claim such.
[Citation needed], because perigee for Vostok 1 was 169km, well above the Karman line and any reasonable definition of "space".
Quote:
But if we want to talk about the space race the soviet launch of the first satellite and human into space was done purely for political reason, and generated no science data. They were just using scaled up Nazi Tech, to get there. The first two Soviet satellites only remained in orbit for a few months, Explorer 1 (the fist U.S. satellite) remain in orbit until 1974, and Vanguard 1 (2nd one launched) is still in ordit and will remain for another 240 years). The United States understand of Rocket Tech and orbital mechanics seams to be a hell of a lot better!
Yes, of course, because the Americans weren't also relying on scaled-up Nazi rockets for their program. "But it's different because the Americans improved and iterated on those designs!" So did the Soviets, dumbass.
Quote:
And lets look at the spin off technologies, what did the Soviet/Russia space program give there people? What has NASA given the people of the world? That alone demonstrated the major issue with Socialism, there is no desire to do better because there is no reward or reason to do such.
This, honestly, is an unfair question. Given the secrecy of the Soviet program, there's really no way to know if anything other than significant achievements in aerospace exploration came out as a side effect. That aside, this is still wrong. It's extremely debatable that there's no individual drive to achieve, given the number of awards the Soviets had, but it's flatly nonsense to say that there's no drive for the Sukhoi design bureau to out-innovate Tupolev, or for them to out-perform Lockheed.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:31 AM   #19
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,109
Casino Cash: $8824
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.36
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepneat
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Remind me again, who put the first man in space?

At the cost of a massive military budget.......and starving their population.

Remind me, which Country jails people who speaks against the government.
Both of those are irrelevant, we're just talking about whether or not "socialism" and "innovation" are mutually exclusive. Thank you for acknowledging that they aren't.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 07:10 AM   #20
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,568
Casino Cash: $10323
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.03
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger

The United States of America, according to the original international rules agreed upon. The Rules were changes after the event (in fact after the soviet lies were accidentally reveled) so the Soviets could continue to claim such.
[Citation needed], because perigee for Vostok 1 was 169km, well above the Karman line and any reasonable definition of "space".
Quote:
But if we want to talk about the space race the soviet launch of the first satellite and human into space was done purely for political reason, and generated no science data. They were just using scaled up Nazi Tech, to get there. The first two Soviet satellites only remained in orbit for a few months, Explorer 1 (the fist U.S. satellite) remain in orbit until 1974, and Vanguard 1 (2nd one launched) is still in ordit and will remain for another 240 years). The United States understand of Rocket Tech and orbital mechanics seams to be a hell of a lot better!
Yes, of course, because the Americans weren't also relying on scaled-up Nazi rockets for their program. "But it's different because the Americans improved and iterated on those designs!" So did the Soviets, dumbass.
Quote:
And lets look at the spin off technologies, what did the Soviet/Russia space program give there people? What has NASA given the people of the world? That alone demonstrated the major issue with Socialism, there is no desire to do better because there is no reward or reason to do such.
This, honestly, is an unfair question. Given the secrecy of the Soviet program, there's really no way to know if anything other than significant achievements in aerospace exploration came out as a side effect. That aside, this is still wrong. It's extremely debatable that there's no individual drive to achieve, given the number of awards the Soviets had, but it's flatly nonsense to say that there's no drive for the Sukhoi design bureau to out-innovate Tupolev, or for them to out-perform Lockheed.


Your grasping at straws and seriously trying to side step the point. So Darth where was the innovation. What came out of this other than a propaganda stunt. Nothing. Your know side stepping your own argument, and seriously have not brought anything else to the table to make your point.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags:



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 15
Catcrarojut, Davidrox, Denniserype, Donaalup, eapedTit, iapedTit, Jesseslogs, kapedTit, napedTit, PavelWex, rapedTit, tapedTit, Thomasanera, VeroTrole, wapedTit

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.