Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 03-08-2017, 11:47 AM   #41
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,374
Casino Cash: $5501
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.78
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy

Repeat after me: Republicans have had SEVEN years to come up with an alternative, not a month. And they've got nothing.

(And you still don't know what socialism means)


So trump is president for a month and half, and a plan is released, that fast enough for you.

Not really (since he promised to have one on his desk by the end of his first day), but at least now the conversation can change from "they've had 7 years and they don't have a plan" to "they've had 7 years and THIS is what they came up with!?"

This is a pretty shitty, haphazard plan. It changes the mandate from being a tax from the government to a tax from a corporation, and since they're planning on keeping the preexisting conditions ban, it actively reinforces not buying health insurance until you're sick. All on top of getting a tax credit that helps the people who were making too much money to get a subsidy... at the cost of everyone who was poor enough to get a subsidy. And don't get me started on the Medicaid bullshit.

It essentially takes the problems with the ACA and turns them up to 11.

This bill will probably go through the House (because no one wants to be the one who rejects the first bill, and Republicans are gerrymandering little shits who could face a primary challenge from an even crazier conservative) but it looks DOA in the Senate.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 07:46 PM   #42
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,544
Casino Cash: $10285
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.04
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


So trump is president for a month and half, and a plan is released, that fast enough for you.

Not really (since he promised to have one on his desk by the end of his first day), but at least now the conversation can change from "they've had 7 years and they don't have a plan" to "they've had 7 years and THIS is what they came up with!?"

This is a pretty shitty, haphazard plan. It changes the mandate from being a tax from the government to a tax from a corporation, and since they're planning on keeping the preexisting conditions ban, it actively reinforces not buying health insurance until you're sick. All on top of getting a tax credit that helps the people who were making too much money to get a subsidy... at the cost of everyone who was poor enough to get a subsidy. And don't get me started on the Medicaid bullshit.

It essentially takes the problems with the ACA and turns them up to 11.

This bill will probably go through the House (because no one wants to be the one who rejects the first bill, and Republicans are gerrymandering little shits who could face a primary challenge from an even crazier conservative) but it looks DOA in the Senate.

Where did trump ever say he was going to have the plan on his desk the first day.

And seriously explain to me how they could possibly have a plan when they had no clue as to who would be working on the bill. Who ever is on the commitee is going to put their own perspective on it, which will vary things greatly. Not only that over a seven year period many things can change, so they could of had a plan seven years ago, that is no longer a valid plan because of changes over the last seven years.

Or to put it simply would you want to buy a new car,tv,computer,cell phone,ect that desighned 7 years ago. Or do you want to buy one that has most current technology and info built into it.
65dart is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #43
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,984
Casino Cash: $3245
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.39
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)
Default

Oh, there were problems with Obamacare? Never know it from your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


So trump is president for a month and half, and a plan is released, that fast enough for you.

Not really (since he promised to have one on his desk by the end of his first day), but at least now the conversation can change from "they've had 7 years and they don't have a plan" to "they've had 7 years and THIS is what they came up with!?"

This is a pretty shitty, haphazard plan. It changes the mandate from being a tax from the government to a tax from a corporation, and since they're planning on keeping the preexisting conditions ban, it actively reinforces not buying health insurance until you're sick. All on top of getting a tax credit that helps the people who were making too much money to get a subsidy... at the cost of everyone who was poor enough to get a subsidy. And don't get me started on the Medicaid bullshit.

It essentially takes the problems with the ACA and turns them up to 11.

This bill will probably go through the House (because no one wants to be the one who rejects the first bill, and Republicans are gerrymandering little shits who could face a primary challenge from an even crazier conservative) but it looks DOA in the Senate.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:19 AM   #44
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,374
Casino Cash: $5501
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.78
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Oh, there were problems with Obamacare? Never know it from your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy

Not really (since he promised to have one on his desk by the end of his first day), but at least now the conversation can change from "they've had 7 years and they don't have a plan" to "they've had 7 years and THIS is what they came up with!?"

This is a pretty shitty, haphazard plan. It changes the mandate from being a tax from the government to a tax from a corporation, and since they're planning on keeping the preexisting conditions ban, it actively reinforces not buying health insurance until you're sick. All on top of getting a tax credit that helps the people who were making too much money to get a subsidy... at the cost of everyone who was poor enough to get a subsidy. And don't get me started on the Medicaid bullshit.

It essentially takes the problems with the ACA and turns them up to 11.

This bill will probably go through the House (because no one wants to be the one who rejects the first bill, and Republicans are gerrymandering little shits who could face a primary challenge from an even crazier conservative) but it looks DOA in the Senate.

No one ever lost money on figuring you weren'ta deep thinker.

Last edited by ShuGuy : 03-09-2017 at 12:56 AM.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:13 AM   #45
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,984
Casino Cash: $3245
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.39
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)
+10
Default

What a witty retort. Take you a couple of hours to think that one up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Oh, there were problems with Obamacare? Never know it from your posts.


No one ever lost money on figuring you weren'ta deep thinker.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:29 AM   #46
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,859
Casino Cash: $35490
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.31
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)x15
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
What a witty retort. Take you a couple of hours to think that one up?
youre very witty
and an old dumbass pile of motherfucking shit
__________________
make America great again
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:43 AM   #47
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,984
Casino Cash: $3245
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.39
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (19121 total rep)
+10
Default

You're a troll. The best part of you ran down your mom's ass and ended up a splooge spot on the sheets.

She should have sucked and swallowed and saved us all from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh1960huck
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
What a witty retort. Take you a couple of hours to think that one up?
youre very witty
and an old dumbass pile of motherfucking shit
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:37 AM   #48
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,859
Casino Cash: $35490
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.31
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)x15
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (98121 total rep)
Default thats SuperTroll to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
You're a troll. The best part of you ran down your mom's ass and ended up a splooge spot on the sheets.

She should have sucked and swallowed and saved us all from you.
and youre an old dumbass pile of motherfucking shit
__________________
make America great again
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:17 AM   #49
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,955
Casino Cash: $5278
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.94
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
You got the point, you just want to argue... not going there today.

I was just asking your opinion on it. Don't be so paranoid.
No, you were trolling. My opinion had already been expressed.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.

Last edited by billxl883 : 03-09-2017 at 04:31 AM.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:27 AM   #50
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,955
Casino Cash: $5278
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.94
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
And actually if you want to go down this path obama started speaking of health care reform at least as far back as 04. So that gave him four years to come up with a plan. And if you want to take it another step obama care was based off of hillary care from 1993. So are you really going to sit their and whine that republicans should have had a plan formulated, especially when they did even know if they could get repealed, when the dems couldn't come up with a plan for all those years they tried.
So you think that the dems had all those years to come up with a plan and didn't (in your opinion) is bad, but that the republicans had all those years to come up with a plan but didn't is OK. What else would anyone expect from you? Consistency? Not gonna happen.

BTW, Obamacare was based on Romneycare by an order of magnatude more that "Hillary Care". Someday, perhaps, you'll actually know what you're talking about. Learn something here
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:31 AM   #51
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,955
Casino Cash: $5278
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.94
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11656 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Since they didn't know who the key players would be when they had a chance to repeal it, that would be a little rough.
Nice try at deflection, and with a post that makes absolutely no sense at that.

The question (argument) is not whether they repealed it. They voted many times to repeal it. The question was why, after years of talking about replacement, there was no replacement ready.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:43 AM   #52
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,101
Casino Cash: $8812
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.37
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13802 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Oh, there were problems with Obamacare? Never know it from your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy

Not really (since he promised to have one on his desk by the end of his first day), but at least now the conversation can change from "they've had 7 years and they don't have a plan" to "they've had 7 years and THIS is what they came up with!?"

This is a pretty shitty, haphazard plan. It changes the mandate from being a tax from the government to a tax from a corporation, and since they're planning on keeping the preexisting conditions ban, it actively reinforces not buying health insurance until you're sick. All on top of getting a tax credit that helps the people who were making too much money to get a subsidy... at the cost of everyone who was poor enough to get a subsidy. And don't get me started on the Medicaid bullshit.

It essentially takes the problems with the ACA and turns them up to 11.

This bill will probably go through the House (because no one wants to be the one who rejects the first bill, and Republicans are gerrymandering little shits who could face a primary challenge from an even crazier conservative) but it looks DOA in the Senate.
He's not wrong, though.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:36 AM   #53
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,544
Casino Cash: $10285
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.04
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft

I was just asking your opinion on it. Don't be so paranoid.
No, you were trolling. My opinion had already been expressed.

Ok bill If thats the way you want to be fine. There was no troll there. Your opinion was given on strippers, but not on the rest of what I asked.
65dart is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 07:01 AM   #54
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,544
Casino Cash: $10285
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.04
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
And actually if you want to go down this path obama started speaking of health care reform at least as far back as 04. So that gave him four years to come up with a plan. And if you want to take it another step obama care was based off of hillary care from 1993. So are you really going to sit their and whine that republicans should have had a plan formulated, especially when they did even know if they could get repealed, when the dems couldn't come up with a plan for all those years they tried.
So you think that the dems had all those years to come up with a plan and didn't (in your opinion) is bad, but that the republicans had all those years to come up with a plan but didn't is OK. What else would anyone expect from you? Consistency? Not gonna happen.

BTW, Obamacare was based on Romneycare by an order of magnatude more that "Hillary Care". Someday, perhaps, you'll actually know what you're talking about. Learn something here

Thats not what I said at all, but nice way of twisting it. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of left side. Saying look republicans had seven years to come up with a plan but haven't. Mean time in reality the dems have been screaming national health care for 69 years before they came up with a plan that passed. But yet the republicans are horrible because they have wanted to repeal for seven but don't have a plan.

BTW funny you call me a troll when you want to argue what obama care was based off of. Fine you want it you can have it, obamacare was based off of romeny care, in which romeny care was based off hillary care. You want to be blind to facts have at it.
65dart is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 07:06 AM   #55
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,544
Casino Cash: $10285
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.04
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Since they didn't know who the key players would be when they had a chance to repeal it, that would be a little rough.
Nice try at deflection, and with a post that makes absolutely no sense at that.

The question (argument) is not whether they repealed it. They voted many times to repeal it. The question was why, after years of talking about replacement, there was no replacement ready.

How can you write something, when you don't know who will be writing it. So they write up a plan to have ready in case they repeal it, opps postion of powers have changed now no one agrees with the plan we had guess we will start over. Your logic here is irrational at best. And again their was no deflection, your reading comprehension is down again, since you can't under stand the concept.
65dart is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:38 AM   #56
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,374
Casino Cash: $5501
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.78
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Nice try at deflection, and with a post that makes absolutely no sense at that.

The question (argument) is not whether they repealed it. They voted many times to repeal it. The question was why, after years of talking about replacement, there was no replacement ready.

How can you write something, when you don't know who will be writing it. So they write up a plan to have ready in case they repeal it, opps postion of powers have changed now no one agrees with the plan we had guess we will start over. Your logic here is irrational at best. And again their was no deflection, your reading comprehension is down again, since you can't under stand the concept.

Quit using dart logic and try commenting on the shitty bill at hand.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 06:42 AM   #57
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,544
Casino Cash: $10285
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.04
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart

How can you write something, when you don't know who will be writing it. So they write up a plan to have ready in case they repeal it, opps postion of powers have changed now no one agrees with the plan we had guess we will start over. Your logic here is irrational at best. And again their was no deflection, your reading comprehension is down again, since you can't under stand the concept.

Quit using dart logic and try commenting on the shitty bill at hand.

Quit using shu logic and completly ignore your original argument when shown to be a hypocrite.

When it comes to the bill at hand I honestly have not read enough on it to have formed an opinion.
65dart is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:31 PM   #58
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,374
Casino Cash: $5501
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.78
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy

Quit using dart logic and try commenting on the shitty bill at hand.

Quit using shu logic and completly ignore your original argument when shown to be a hypocrite.

When it comes to the bill at hand I honestly have not read enough on it to have formed an opinion.

Lolwut

I said that it's a shitty bill that shows they haven't actually been trying to build a replacement for Obamacare. There's nothing hypocritical in saying that, except if you're applying dart logic.

Using dart logic, you can't plan anything until the very last minute because "things can change." There'd probably be more spelling errors needed to get the full effect, but that's apparently the gist.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:15 PM   #59
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,544
Casino Cash: $10285
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.04
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13328 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart

Quit using shu logic and completly ignore your original argument when shown to be a hypocrite.

When it comes to the bill at hand I honestly have not read enough on it to have formed an opinion.

Lolwut

I said that it's a shitty bill that shows they haven't actually been trying to build a replacement for Obamacare. There's nothing hypocritical in saying that, except if you're applying dart logic.

Using dart logic, you can't plan anything until the very last minute because "things can change." There'd probably be more spelling errors needed to get the full effect, but that's apparently the gist.

First you say that the republicans will never replace it and that the republicans shammmed the americans, then you go to they have had seven years to come up with a plan.

Then gee the republican do have a plan, and well gee they came up with one faster than the obama admin, so then you jump to "what i was talking about the shitty bill". Completely ignoring your first statements, then try to mock my logic, for you being wrong.

So lets use some shu logic. Lets make a plan at random even though we don't know what the people who will be actually writing it want in it. Lets make a plan that down the road we won't even know what options are available to us.

Using more shu logic I know dam good and well If the republicans had written a bill seven years ago, you would be bitching that it was outdated, and half the people that wrote it are no longer even involved in it, because you basically just want a reason to bitch.

Using more shu logic, you don't think your a hypocrite, even though the dems took 69 years to write a bill that would pass, but oh dear the republicans had seven years and don't have one. Or the fact that obama took seven months to come up with one and he took from hillary care and romeney care, which means most of it was written for him. Your hypocrisy is abousloutly amazing and you don't even realize it.
65dart is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:35 AM   #60
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,374
Casino Cash: $5501
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.78
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11355 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy

Lolwut

I said that it's a shitty bill that shows they haven't actually been trying to build a replacement for Obamacare. There's nothing hypocritical in saying that, except if you're applying dart logic.

Using dart logic, you can't plan anything until the very last minute because "things can change." There'd probably be more spelling errors needed to get the full effect, but that's apparently the gist.

First you say that the republicans will never replace it and that the republicans shammmed the americans, then you go to they have had seven years to come up with a plan.

Then gee the republican do have a plan, and well gee they came up with one faster than the obama admin, so then you jump to "what i was talking about the shitty bill". Completely ignoring your first statements, then try to mock my logic, for you being wrong.

So lets use some shu logic. Lets make a plan at random even though we don't know what the people who will be actually writing it want in it. Lets make a plan that down the road we won't even know what options are available to us.

Using more shu logic I know dam good and well If the republicans had written a bill seven years ago, you would be bitching that it was outdated, and half the people that wrote it are no longer even involved in it, because you basically just want a reason to bitch.

Using more shu logic, you don't think your a hypocrite, even though the dems took 69 years to write a bill that would pass, but oh dear the republicans had seven years and don't have one. Or the fact that obama took seven months to come up with one and he took from hillary care and romeney care, which means most of it was written for him. Your hypocrisy is abousloutly amazing and you don't even realize it.

Where is this 69 years nonsense coming from? Were Medicare, Medicaid, and ChIP not real according to you?

The problems with health insurance and healthcare haven't changed in this country. Obamacare was a step in the right direction (a fairly conservative direction, but hey, it was in a right direction), and now Republicans are trying to take everything good about it while eliminating everything that made it possible. So your argument about "lol outdated" just shows that you are the one looking to bitch about something.

When Obama was campaigning, he actually described what his health plan would entail. What did Trump describe? Like everything else, he called it "beautiful." "Much better." "Will do everything ACA does and more." How would he do it? Well...

And that's why Republicans are where they are. They stood for opposition rather than governance, and they're now remembering how hard that actually is. With the way they've pissed off AARP and the AMA, I have little hope it will survive the Senate. And the way that the (idiotic) Freedom Caucus is, it sounds like it'll be an uphill battle to even get it out of the House. Though, I imagine it'll be saved by the fact that no Republican House member will want to be known as someone who voted against repealing ACA to their more conservative base, so they'll punt the actual hard work to a more moderate Senate.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: , ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 0
There are no names to display.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.