Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 04-18-2018, 07:11 AM   #81
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
You were the one that said we should try someone without experience. I even quoted you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Hmm you said running a small business dosen'r count as running a business nor does it constitute experience in running a business. So by your past words, bill gates was not gaining experience running a business until Microsoft got large. So you got to decide which claim your going to stand behind. Course I'm guessing you will come back with some insult, then go into left field to avoid the things you have said.
I didn't say running a small business doesn't count as running a business. That's another lie you just told about what I said. When you must lie about what I said in order to "win" then you're a sad little puppy.

I actually did make the point that Gates got experience running a smaller company and that as Microsoft grew he grew into the experience of running a large company. Jackson, on the other hand, does not have the chance to learn to run a large organization as the organization grows, his first management experience will be with a huge organization. Just another time you lied about what I said. Sad little puppy.


I did bill in response to your concerns with his inexperience. Making that portion of the argument yours. All I did was counter you, it was not my intial statement. So once again you are trying to twist what was said in order for it to fit your scenario. Which is why I told you to go back and read, in which you obviously didn't. Once again your turning this into an argument with your self.


Haha the your back to this defense. You ignore what I say over and over, then go nuh uhh your lying. Sad sad defense that I have proved you wrong on over and over bill. I'm not sure why you try to claim you haven't said shit when I have proven you wrong so many times on the shit you have actually said. Unless of course your playing the idiotic game that I didn't quote your exact words again(by the way that an even sadder defense). But id that is the case I'm sorry you said running a shoe shine stand doesn't count as running a business. Is that better for you, that I used words closer to youe exact ones. You have turned into just one big fucking joke, on everything you try to discuss.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:14 AM   #82
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
And again look at you changing the subject. Trump has nothing to do with this. Also you are correct what I think doesn't matter. But the people that you supposedly do say have a say also said what I said. So again more avoidance, whatabousim, and unrelated remarks all to avoid your hypocrisy. Once again why don't you simpily address it. If it is not true, then type of arguing to avoid sure makes you look like a liar.
So in your little world it's okay to bash Obama but not Trump. Got it.


Wow you twisted that so much you look just sad. Are you really that desperate. Seriously trump has nothing to do with it. It was simpily to point out your hypocrisy. You supported Obama even though he didn't have the experience. So simpily address that instead of trying to change what was said.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:30 AM   #83
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,731
Casino Cash: $6236
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.44
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
I did bill in response to your concerns with his inexperience. Making that portion of the argument yours. All I did was counter you, it was not my intial statement. So once again you are trying to twist what was said in order for it to fit your scenario. Which is why I told you to go back and read, in which you obviously didn't. Once again your turning this into an argument with your self.
You countered me by saying it's acceptable for someone with no management experience to be in charge of an organization with 300,000+ employees. The only thing that does is show that you are so blindly argumentative that you'll make such a stupid assertion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Haha the your back to this defense. You ignore what I say over and over, then go nuh uhh your lying. Sad sad defense that I have proved you wrong on over and over bill. I'm not sure why you try to claim you haven't said shit when I have proven you wrong so many times on the shit you have actually said. Unless of course your playing the idiotic game that I didn't quote your exact words again(by the way that an even sadder defense). But id that is the case I'm sorry you said running a shoe shine stand doesn't count as running a business. Is that better for you, that I used words closer to youe exact ones. You have turned into just one big fucking joke, on everything you try to discuss.
Your problem is that you just make up shit and claim that I said it. I didn't, but you somehow feel the need to lie.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:34 AM   #84
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,731
Casino Cash: $6236
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.44
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Wow you twisted that so much you look just sad. Are you really that desperate. Seriously trump has nothing to do with it. It was simpily to point out your hypocrisy. You supported Obama even though he didn't have the experience. So simpily address that instead of trying to change what was said.
You're the one that thinks Obama didn't have the experience, and we all know how valuable your opinion is. And yet you support Trump with no government or political experience. That's not only stupid, it's hypocritical.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:30 AM   #85
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Wow you twisted that so much you look just sad. Are you really that desperate. Seriously trump has nothing to do with it. It was simpily to point out your hypocrisy. You supported Obama even though he didn't have the experience. So simpily address that instead of trying to change what was said.
You're the one that thinks Obama didn't have the experience, and we all know how valuable your opinion is. And yet you support Trump with no government or political experience. That's not only stupid, it's hypocritical.


Have you been living under a rock for ten years. Obama's lack of experience was brought up over and over. Also again look at the twisting. I never said it was my opinion he was inexperienced. Nor did I say his inexperience reflected at all on how I supported him. So once again in order to make your avoidance argument work you have to twist and make shit up. How is life in your reality anywise, seems your thought process is the only correct one over there.

By the way did you notice I pointed out your avoidance tactic again. How long you going to ignore your hypocrisy. You just going to keep running with this stupid "but but trump" bullshit or you actually going to answer to your hypocrisy. Because once again this has nothing to do with trump. Or at least the comment that was made that your avoiding has nothing to do with trump.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:38 AM   #86
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
You countered me by saying it's acceptable for someone with no management experience to be in charge of an organization with 300,000+ employees. The only thing that does is show that you are so blindly argumentative that you'll make such a stupid assertion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Haha the your back to this defense. You ignore what I say over and over, then go nuh uhh your lying. Sad sad defense that I have proved you wrong on over and over bill. I'm not sure why you try to claim you haven't said shit when I have proven you wrong so many times on the shit you have actually said. Unless of course your playing the idiotic game that I didn't quote your exact words again(by the way that an even sadder defense). But id that is the case I'm sorry you said running a shoe shine stand doesn't count as running a business. Is that better for you, that I used words closer to youe exact ones. You have turned into just one big fucking joke, on everything you try to discuss.
Your problem is that you just make up shit and claim that I said it. I didn't, but you somehow feel the need to lie.


That is actually not at all what I said. Its funny you keep saying I'm making shit up, and that I'm border line illerteriate, but then you come up with shit like this. You either didn't understand what I said at all, Or you are completely making shit up so it fits your narrative. Or the third option which is you truly are bat shit crazy and you truly think in your head that is what I said. Either way your a joke for even trying that tactic.

As for making shit up bill lets take a look at some history. You called me a liar over and over, on that you said you had a run a business. Then I go back and found where you said it. Opps you were lying. Or how about you called me a liar for saying that you raced cars. Then you you turn around and say it was a monte carlo, which is a form of a race. I could keep going but I'm not going to waste my time. Simply bill I have shown over and over where you have lied about what you said. So your credibility is so shot to shit that you calling someone a liar is hysterical.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:30 AM   #87
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,504
Casino Cash: $6453
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.53
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)x3
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (21508 total rep)
Default

I hate to weigh in here. But, again, Obama had no experience, either. He was in charge of the Harvard Law Review... Wow. He never ran a business. He wasn't a military officer. He wasn't a governor or mayor. He had zero executive leadership experience. Sarah Palin had more executive experience than Obama. Let that sink in for a moment.

You can't say his time as a US senator was where he gained experience because he missed so many votes as he mostly spent his time in the US senate running for POTUS. And, in the state senate in Illinois, he voted "present" effectively showing no leadership and electing to not pick a lane.

I'll give Obama credit for being disciplined and not tweeting out his every thought. But, he had no experience running anything - except a large campaign for POTUS.

Trump has no political experience. Which may be a good thing.

But, I get it. People generally support their party regardless of who is on the ticket. Dems and Reps alike. I wouldn't expect Dems in 2008 to say, "You know, Obama has no executive experience, I think I'll vote for McCain". LOL.


Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Wow you twisted that so much you look just sad. Are you really that desperate. Seriously trump has nothing to do with it. It was simpily to point out your hypocrisy. You supported Obama even though he didn't have the experience. So simpily address that instead of trying to change what was said.
You're the one that thinks Obama didn't have the experience, and we all know how valuable your opinion is. And yet you support Trump with no government or political experience. That's not only stupid, it's hypocritical.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 12:33 PM   #88
12941
Resident Meanie
 
12941's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,815
Casino Cash: $73
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 11.08
12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)x21
12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)
Default

Trump must be losing his mind because he nominated this idiot

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-tr...DB&via=FB_Page
12941 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:16 PM   #89
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12941
Trump must be losing his mind because he nominated this idiot

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-tr...DB&via=FB_Page


You really are not swift are you. You fully supported Hillary. Along with all shady dealings of the foundations, in which the foundation keeps skirting the law so how much actual shady dealing there is hard to tell. But hey you know using foreign government money to build the Clinton foundation is not abusing the charity at all. Right? Then you turn around and call this guy an idiot. Your ok when democrats do this crap but boy howdy if trump nominee does it your all over that shit saying how wrong it is.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:24 AM   #90
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,731
Casino Cash: $6236
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.44
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Have you been living under a rock for ten years. Obama's lack of experience was brought up over and over.
Yeah, but not by anyone who has functioning brain cells. Only by you Obama haters.




Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Also again look at the twisting. I never said it was my opinion he was inexperienced. Nor did I say his inexperience reflected at all on how I supported him. So once again in order to make your avoidance argument work you have to twist and make shit up. How is life in your reality anywise, seems your thought process is the only correct one over there.
You really should stop lying about what you said. No twisting involved, here is your quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
You supported Obama even though he didn't have the experience.
Now try to tell us how you did not say he didn't have the experience.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:59 AM   #91
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Yeah, but not by anyone who has functioning brain cells. Only by you Obama haters.




Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Also again look at the twisting. I never said it was my opinion he was inexperienced. Nor did I say his inexperience reflected at all on how I supported him. So once again in order to make your avoidance argument work you have to twist and make shit up. How is life in your reality anywise, seems your thought process is the only correct one over there.
You really should stop lying about what you said. No twisting involved, here is your quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
You supported Obama even though he didn't have the experience.
Now try to tell us how you did not say he didn't have the experience.


Ok so now you admit that you were lying. So you did know that people all over place had said Obama was inexperienced. But because you disagree with it you just dismiss it. Good to know if you don't agree with the facts you just call people stupid for looking at facts and then try to dismiss the facts as never happened. Thanks for that because that just shows in all the arguments you played dumb, you were actually just acting like a little kid, that just won't accept the facts.


Hahhaaaaaaa holy shit look at how badly you must twist things. Of course I said Obama didn't have the experience, I was repeating what is considered facts. You were the one that then tried to suggest that it was only my opinion. In which I never said it was my opinion. So for you to try to claim it was my opinion then swap back to well you said it is a joke. You keep trying to change what I say to fit your narrative. When I call you on it you then try this idiotic shit like no one will notice that you are all over the place in your argument because your argument is so far twisted you forgot what lie you told.

Just to clarify for you, just because I said it doesn't mean it is my opinion. Do you see how you fucked up there now. You tried to twist my statement into my opinion. Those are two very big different things. So once again you have been caught red handed being a jack ass.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:48 AM   #92
12941
Resident Meanie
 
12941's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,815
Casino Cash: $73
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 11.08
12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)x21
12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12941
Trump must be losing his mind because he nominated this idiot

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-tr...DB&via=FB_Page


You really are not swift are you. You fully supported Hillary. Along with all shady dealings of the foundations, in which the foundation keeps skirting the law so how much actual shady dealing there is hard to tell. But hey you know using foreign government money to build the Clinton foundation is not abusing the charity at all. Right? Then you turn around and call this guy an idiot. Your ok when democrats do this crap but boy howdy if trump nominee does it your all over that shit saying how wrong it is.


What does Hillary have to do with this? You are an idiot.

Yeah, appointing someone with absolutely no scientific qualifications to head an agency which requires scientific knowledge and knowhow is idiotic.
The person who accepts an appointment to a post for which he has no qualification is an idiot.

Your attempt to make the conversation about Hillary is idiotic and you are an idiot and your post proves it.
12941 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:07 PM   #93
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12941
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


You really are not swift are you. You fully supported Hillary. Along with all shady dealings of the foundations, in which the foundation keeps skirting the law so how much actual shady dealing there is hard to tell. But hey you know using foreign government money to build the Clinton foundation is not abusing the charity at all. Right? Then you turn around and call this guy an idiot. Your ok when democrats do this crap but boy howdy if trump nominee does it your all over that shit saying how wrong it is.


What does Hillary have to do with this? You are an idiot.

Yeah, appointing someone with absolutely no scientific qualifications to head an agency which requires scientific knowledge and knowhow is idiotic.
The person who accepts an appointment to a post for which he has no qualification is an idiot.

Your attempt to make the conversation about Hillary is idiotic and you are an idiot and your post proves it.


Your article had no problem with his scientific base, it was with how he ran his non profit, and possibly profited from it. So the only idiot here is the one that post an article an apparently didn't read it. So now your just blindly posting hate articles.

If you can make the link between the mis use of a non profit between this guy and Hillary then your worse off than I thought.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:16 PM   #94
12941
Resident Meanie
 
12941's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,815
Casino Cash: $73
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 11.08
12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)x21
12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)12941 has a reputation beyond repute (142005 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12941


What does Hillary have to do with this? You are an idiot.

Yeah, appointing someone with absolutely no scientific qualifications to head an agency which requires scientific knowledge and knowhow is idiotic.
The person who accepts an appointment to a post for which he has no qualification is an idiot.

Your attempt to make the conversation about Hillary is idiotic and you are an idiot and your post proves it.


Your article had no problem with his scientific base, it was with how he ran his non profit, and possibly profited from it. So the only idiot here is the one that post an article an apparently didn't read it. So now your just blindly posting hate articles.

If you can make the link between the mis use of a non profit between this guy and Hillary then your worse off than I thought.

Yeah, you skipped his lack of scientific qualification.
What kind of engineer is he again?

You really are an idiot
12941 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:55 PM   #95
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12941
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


Your article had no problem with his scientific base, it was with how he ran his non profit, and possibly profited from it. So the only idiot here is the one that post an article an apparently didn't read it. So now your just blindly posting hate articles.

If you can make the link between the mis use of a non profit between this guy and Hillary then your worse off than I thought.

Yeah, you skipped his lack of scientific qualification.
What kind of engineer is he again?

You really are an idiot


I didn't skip it your article did. Why would I bring it up when your article doesn't bring it up. Your now trying to make a false narrative to cover up your crazy.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 01:33 AM   #96
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,731
Casino Cash: $6236
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.44
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Ok so now you admit that you were lying. So you did know that people all over place had said Obama was inexperienced. But because you disagree with it you just dismiss it. Good to know if you don't agree with the facts you just call people stupid for looking at facts and then try to dismiss the facts as never happened. Thanks for that because that just shows in all the arguments you played dumb, you were actually just acting like a little kid, that just won't accept the facts.


Hahhaaaaaaa holy shit look at how badly you must twist things. Of course I said Obama didn't have the experience, I was repeating what is considered facts. You were the one that then tried to suggest that it was only my opinion. In which I never said it was my opinion. So for you to try to claim it was my opinion then swap back to well you said it is a joke. You keep trying to change what I say to fit your narrative. When I call you on it you then try this idiotic shit like no one will notice that you are all over the place in your argument because your argument is so far twisted you forgot what lie you told.

Just to clarify for you, just because I said it doesn't mean it is my opinion. Do you see how you fucked up there now. You tried to twist my statement into my opinion. Those are two very big different things. So once again you have been caught red handed being a jack ass.
You're lying about what I said, you're lying about what you said. You're a worthless pile of steaming s---.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 02:12 AM   #97
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Ok so now you admit that you were lying. So you did know that people all over place had said Obama was inexperienced. But because you disagree with it you just dismiss it. Good to know if you don't agree with the facts you just call people stupid for looking at facts and then try to dismiss the facts as never happened. Thanks for that because that just shows in all the arguments you played dumb, you were actually just acting like a little kid, that just won't accept the facts.


Hahhaaaaaaa holy shit look at how badly you must twist things. Of course I said Obama didn't have the experience, I was repeating what is considered facts. You were the one that then tried to suggest that it was only my opinion. In which I never said it was my opinion. So for you to try to claim it was my opinion then swap back to well you said it is a joke. You keep trying to change what I say to fit your narrative. When I call you on it you then try this idiotic shit like no one will notice that you are all over the place in your argument because your argument is so far twisted you forgot what lie you told.

Just to clarify for you, just because I said it doesn't mean it is my opinion. Do you see how you fucked up there now. You tried to twist my statement into my opinion. Those are two very big different things. So once again you have been caught red handed being a jack ass.
You're lying about what I said, you're lying about what you said. You're a worthless pile of steaming s---.


Nope. You can't even use that defense because everything is currently in this thread. How stupid do you have to be to try that defense. Oh that's right this your only defense for when your wrong and lying, so you have nothing else to fall back on. Thanks for further proving that your full of shit, and that you can't just walk away when your wrong.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 04:20 PM   #98
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,731
Casino Cash: $6236
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.44
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (12847 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
You're lying about what I said, you're lying about what you said. You're a worthless pile of steaming s---.


Nope. You can't even use that defense because everything is currently in this thread. ...
And I hope people will take a look, it will reveal the truth.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:55 PM   #99
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,827
Casino Cash: $12105
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.89
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (14774 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft


Nope. You can't even use that defense because everything is currently in this thread. ...
And I hope people will take a look, it will reveal the truth.


Why don't you take a look at it bill. Other are not the one that made the false accusation. Again you have no defense. You don't get to say nope your lying everytime you lose so you think you can claim some sort of victory. This is the defense of people that wrong and are lying themselves. When someone just ends with nope your lying and leaves it at that, it is obvious proof that person has lost the argument. Now if you had given examples of where I lied you might have a chance with this argument, but when your down to the simple nope your lying, nope your lying, nope your lying defense its pretty clear you have lost. So suck it butter cup. Be a man once in awhile. You are not smart enough to try to play these games in an argument.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: , ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 10
65dart, billxl883, CurtisFlice, Davidquing, G.E.L.F., infantrystud, oppenoppen, oxire

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.