Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 07-19-2018, 08:54 AM   #61
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Sorry, dumbass, calling the reports "bullshit"was not a prediction it was a statement. Poor try, and fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Wow so the meeting went as most high end political meeting go. Behind closed doors. And I'm trying to cover up for him. Remember I wasn't the one calling it a secret meeting. Your once again digging.
You tried to redefine "secret meeting". Everyone knew the meeting was going to happen, you tried to claim that because everyone knew it that it couldn't be secret. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would know that it's the discussions taking place that were referred to as secret, not the meeting itself.


Hey look you are correct. Saying the articles were BS was a statement. If you had any intelligence at all you would have understood that the articles were making a predictions. Either you really are this dumb and don't have a clue, or your off your rocker and actually think your argument was a valid and good one. Man your going down hill fast.

How did I redefine secret meeting. Last I checked a secret meeting is one that no one is aware of except involved parties. Hence the secret part. It appears your the one trying to change the meaning of it so your argument works. Cause last I checked what trump and putin had was closed door meeting, or a private meeting. Everyone knew about it so it wasn't a secret.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 03:41 AM   #62
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,308
Casino Cash: $6949
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.19
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Sorry, dumbass, calling the reports "bullshit"was not a prediction it was a statement. Poor try, and fail.

You tried to redefine "secret meeting". Everyone knew the meeting was going to happen, you tried to claim that because everyone knew it that it couldn't be secret. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would know that it's the discussions taking place that were referred to as secret, not the meeting itself.


Hey look you are correct. Saying the articles were BS was a statement. If you had any intelligence at all you would have understood that the articles were making a predictions. Either you really are this dumb and don't have a clue, or your off your rocker and actually think your argument was a valid and good one. Man your going down hill fast.

How did I redefine secret meeting. Last I checked a secret meeting is one that no one is aware of except involved parties. Hence the secret part. It appears your the one trying to change the meaning of it so your argument works. Cause last I checked what trump and putin had was closed door meeting, or a private meeting. Everyone knew about it so it wasn't a secret.
Keep trying to redefine what you said. Someday, someone may believe you.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:51 AM   #63
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


Hey look you are correct. Saying the articles were BS was a statement. If you had any intelligence at all you would have understood that the articles were making a predictions. Either you really are this dumb and don't have a clue, or your off your rocker and actually think your argument was a valid and good one. Man your going down hill fast.

How did I redefine secret meeting. Last I checked a secret meeting is one that no one is aware of except involved parties. Hence the secret part. It appears your the one trying to change the meaning of it so your argument works. Cause last I checked what trump and putin had was closed door meeting, or a private meeting. Everyone knew about it so it wasn't a secret.
Keep trying to redefine what you said. Someday, someone may believe you.


I didn't try to do anything bill. You were the one making false claims about what I said. But per usual you have shown either your an idiot. Or your so bat shit crazy you have no problem making yourself look stupid as long as you think your fantasy is real. So way to go on a another loss.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 04:19 AM   #64
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,308
Casino Cash: $6949
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.19
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Keep trying to redefine what you said. Someday, someone may believe you.


I didn't try to do anything bill. You were the one making false claims about what I said. But per usual you have shown either your an idiot. Or your so bat shit crazy you have no problem making yourself look stupid as long as you think your fantasy is real. So way to go on a another loss.
No false claim about what you said, I quoted you. You said it, so man up.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:18 AM   #65
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


I didn't try to do anything bill. You were the one making false claims about what I said. But per usual you have shown either your an idiot. Or your so bat shit crazy you have no problem making yourself look stupid as long as you think your fantasy is real. So way to go on a another loss.
No false claim about what you said, I quoted you. You said it, so man up.


Holy shit you are this dumb. You quoted me then made false claims about that quote. Such as you seem to think secret meeting has a different meaning than it actually does. Or you try to claim my quote was something it wasn't. Dear lord your just sad. There isn't much more to say than that.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:57 PM   #66
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,308
Casino Cash: $6949
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.19
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Holy shit you are this dumb. You quoted me then made false claims about that quote. Such as you seem to think secret meeting has a different meaning than it actually does. Or you try to claim my quote was something it wasn't. Dear lord your just sad. There isn't much more to say than that.
Dude, you're the dumbshit who doesn't understand simple English.

1 - The meeting was not secret, everyone knew about it. The meeting was private, what happened in the meeting is secret.

2 - When you say "You might have a chance if you weren't pushing stories that were complete bullshit." that's not a prediction, that's a statement of what you think is fact. I didn't make any false claims about the quote, it's right there on the screen. The stories were true, not bullshit. You were wrong, you are still wrong.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:34 PM   #67
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Holy shit you are this dumb. You quoted me then made false claims about that quote. Such as you seem to think secret meeting has a different meaning than it actually does. Or you try to claim my quote was something it wasn't. Dear lord your just sad. There isn't much more to say than that.
Dude, you're the dumbshit who doesn't understand simple English.

1 - The meeting was not secret, everyone knew about it. The meeting was private, what happened in the meeting is secret.

2 - When you say "You might have a chance if you weren't pushing stories that were complete bullshit." that's not a prediction, that's a statement of what you think is fact. I didn't make any false claims about the quote, it's right there on the screen. The stories were true, not bullshit. You were wrong, you are still wrong.


Haha I don't understand English. That's rich. You just proved my point. As I said from the start it was not secret meeting. As I said from the start it was a closed door meeting. You just backed everything I said. So once again you were arguing with yourself this whole time.

And we are once again back to understanding English. I will tell you once again you are correct what I said was not a prediction, it was a statement. The news stories were predictions. You might have a chance with this direction of argument if the news stories were not littered with mays, could, might, ect. But since they were at the time of the publication of those stories they were not fact they were predictions. Once again with your twist of trying to say I'm claiming my statement was a prediction your creating your own little reality to match your argument. Come back to the real world because your making a fool of your self again.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:18 PM   #68
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,308
Casino Cash: $6949
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.19
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Haha I don't understand English. That's rich. You just proved my point. As I said from the start it was not secret meeting. As I said from the start it was a closed door meeting. You just backed everything I said. So once again you were arguing with yourself this whole time.
Nice try, but the meeting that you were referencing when you denied it was "secret" was a dinner at the G20, not the Helsinki summit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
And we are once again back to understanding English. I will tell you once again you are correct what I said was not a prediction, it was a statement. The news stories were predictions. You might have a chance with this direction of argument if the news stories were not littered with mays, could, might, ect. But since they were at the time of the publication of those stories they were not fact they were predictions. Once again with your twist of trying to say I'm claiming my statement was a prediction your creating your own little reality to match your argument. Come back to the real world because your making a fool of your self again.
It's no wonder you don't believe the news, you can't understand its roll in society. The news reports what sources tell them, that does NOT make it a prediction. Predictions are for the op-ed pages, or the weather report. Hell, even Fox News was reporting that the private meeting was planned.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:02 PM   #69
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Nice try, but the meeting that you were referencing when you denied it was "secret" was a dinner at the G20, not the Helsinki summit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
And we are once again back to understanding English. I will tell you once again you are correct what I said was not a prediction, it was a statement. The news stories were predictions. You might have a chance with this direction of argument if the news stories were not littered with mays, could, might, ect. But since they were at the time of the publication of those stories they were not fact they were predictions. Once again with your twist of trying to say I'm claiming my statement was a prediction your creating your own little reality to match your argument. Come back to the real world because your making a fool of your self again.
It's no wonder you don't believe the news, you can't understand its roll in society. The news reports what sources tell them, that does NOT make it a prediction. Predictions are for the op-ed pages, or the weather report. Hell, even Fox News was reporting that the private meeting was planned.


One more time I wasn't the one that called it a secret. Your trying to mesh two things together to make your argument work. Good try but no.

Hey look at that you finally figured out what your saying was wrong. Instead of just admitting defeat because you were talking out your ass, you go off on another rant. But as for your new rant, you really need to learn what the word prediction means. Just because somebody else said hey this could happen doesn't change the fact that it was prediction. Passing a prediction from one person to the next doesn't make it a fact. Course after you made this statement it shows why you believe so much of the liberal echo chamber. Your seriously having a dur dur moment.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:31 AM   #70
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,308
Casino Cash: $6949
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.19
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
One more time I wasn't the one that called it a secret. Your trying to mesh two things together to make your argument work. Good try but no.

Hey look at that you finally figured out what your saying was wrong. Instead of just admitting defeat because you were talking out your ass, you go off on another rant. But as for your new rant, you really need to learn what the word prediction means. Just because somebody else said hey this could happen doesn't change the fact that it was prediction. Passing a prediction from one person to the next doesn't make it a fact. Course after you made this statement it shows why you believe so much of the liberal echo chamber. Your seriously having a dur dur moment.
Blah, blah, blah.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:26 AM   #71
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
One more time I wasn't the one that called it a secret. Your trying to mesh two things together to make your argument work. Good try but no.

Hey look at that you finally figured out what your saying was wrong. Instead of just admitting defeat because you were talking out your ass, you go off on another rant. But as for your new rant, you really need to learn what the word prediction means. Just because somebody else said hey this could happen doesn't change the fact that it was prediction. Passing a prediction from one person to the next doesn't make it a fact. Course after you made this statement it shows why you believe so much of the liberal echo chamber. Your seriously having a dur dur moment.
Blah, blah, blah.


More acting like a child when you lose. It wouldn't be so sad except your a seventy your old man. Just pitiful.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 04:23 AM   #72
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,308
Casino Cash: $6949
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.19
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13760 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Blah, blah, blah.


More acting like a child when you lose. It wouldn't be so sad except your a seventy your old man. Just pitiful.
Yeah, like you act all grown up. Did your mommy put your long pants on you today?
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 05:08 AM   #73
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,335
Casino Cash: $42887
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.44
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)x18
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)
Default back to the subject

__________________
The Trump Effect
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 08:32 AM   #74
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


More acting like a child when you lose. It wouldn't be so sad except your a seventy your old man. Just pitiful.
Yeah, like you act all grown up. Did your mommy put your long pants on you today?


Wow more epic words from you. Just amazing.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:00 AM   #75
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,335
Casino Cash: $42887
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.44
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)x18
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)
Default Trump refuses to reunite immigrant children

__________________
The Trump Effect
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 12:22 AM   #76
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,335
Casino Cash: $42887
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.44
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)x18
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)
Default

__________________
The Trump Effect
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #77
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,335
Casino Cash: $42887
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.44
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)x18
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)
Default

__________________
The Trump Effect
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 10:25 AM   #78
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
Default

and 3 in a row
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #79
rwh1960huck
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,335
Casino Cash: $42887
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.44
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)x18
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (120391 total rep)
Default ^^ get you some attention...you seem to crave it ^^

and:
__________________
The Trump Effect
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:24 AM   #80
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,945
Casino Cash: $13787
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.79
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (16006 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh1960huck
and:


I'm definitely looking for attention, but not for me. Its for your hypocrisy.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: , , ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 0
There are no names to display.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.