Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 10-21-2018, 10:04 PM   #241
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,716
Casino Cash: $15133
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.87
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
How do we know she told these people? She didn't produce her therapist notes which could conceivably provide some evidence if she had named Kavanaugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Except that she told these people, and apparently at least one other, long before Kavanaugh was nominated. You can keep your head stuck up your ass and ignore logic but the fact that she told these people long before the nomination lends credibility to the allegations.


Because she said she did so we have to believe her.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:50 PM   #242
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,889
Casino Cash: $7572
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.85
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Wow you need to go back and reread. I never speculated that there was only one other female at the party. (i'm guessing your referring to infantry here). I never speculated that other were in a position to know when ford left the part. (that would be you). As of right now your having to intermingle what you said with what infantry said to claim I was speculating. It is getting pretty sad at this point.
Perhaps it was infantry on the only other female question. Do you think there were other females there? You posit that others would know when she left, with nothing other than "human nature" (your words) to justify that. Using human nature as a justification is speculation, not all humans act or react the same and you're speculating that these kids acted as you think all humans would.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Hey dumbass it was you that changed your story of no one saw here leave to no one knew what time she left. My story never changed. So if your going to toss out dumb ass, and you have lost the logical argument that is all on you. As you were the one that tried to differentiate between the two. Pretty bad when you can't even keep straight what you said, and feel the need to blame your shifting story on me. It pretty clear you know your wrong at this point
Where did I try to differentiate between the two? That was you that said my story changed because I said it one way first and then said the same thing another way. "No one saw her leave" and "no one knows when she left" are not contradictory. Dumbass.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 08:26 PM   #243
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,889
Casino Cash: $7572
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.85
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Lends credibility or not doesn't matter. Your whole argument against all the holes in her story is that the people making speculations on the giant holes were not there so what they say does not matter. So off that being your whole basis of dismissing the holes you cannot use people that were not there to patch the holes. That is how logical argument works. If your only going to believe people that were there then that goes across the board.
Your whole case rests on speculatively filling in the holes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Also as far as I understand she didn't name Kavanaugh to these people. So your trying to use speculation that because she told these other people of an attack that it had to have been Kavanaugh and these people knew it was Kavanaugh. So that being the case it adds zero credibility as she didn't name her attacker till later. In fact it takes away credibility because she said she was attacked, but doesn't recall details. Then all of a sudden someone she went to high school with is doing well for themselves, she then recalls it was Kavanaugh. It looks like a jealousy revenge memory placement.
She named Kavanaugh to the therapist. She named him to others when he made the short list, before the nomination. It wasn't until that time that she felt compelled to let others know it was Kavanaugh. National Review

You're still speculating.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 08:30 PM   #244
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,889
Casino Cash: $7572
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.85
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Keyser has no recollection of the party/gathering. As a nod to her friend - and like a lot of other sympathetic figures - she said something to the effect that she "believes Ford".

The problem with that, of course, is you can choose to "believe Ford" all you want. But, at some point there has to be corroborating evidence. And, there is none.

Which, in a weird way, has given way to the term "her truth". "She told her truth". What the hell is that?
You won't find corroborating evidence if you don't look for it, or as in this case directed by the White House to only interview certain people.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 08:35 PM   #245
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,889
Casino Cash: $7572
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.85
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13934 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
How do we know she told these people? She didn't produce her therapist notes which could conceivably provide some evidence if she had named Kavanaugh.
She offered to produce the notes (and a recording of the lie detector test) if interviewed by the FBI. But Republicans wouldn't let the FBI interview her. The Hill
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:02 PM   #246
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,716
Casino Cash: $15133
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.87
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Perhaps it was infantry on the only other female question. Do you think there were other females there? You posit that others would know when she left, with nothing other than "human nature" (your words) to justify that. Using human nature as a justification is speculation, not all humans act or react the same and you're speculating that these kids acted as you think all humans would.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Hey dumbass it was you that changed your story of no one saw here leave to no one knew what time she left. My story never changed. So if your going to toss out dumb ass, and you have lost the logical argument that is all on you. As you were the one that tried to differentiate between the two. Pretty bad when you can't even keep straight what you said, and feel the need to blame your shifting story on me. It pretty clear you know your wrong at this point
Where did I try to differentiate between the two? That was you that said my story changed because I said it one way first and then said the same thing another way. "No one saw her leave" and "no one knows when she left" are not contradictory. Dumbass.


Aww look at you trying to build a trap. If there was other females at that party or not has nothing to do with what I said. And again human nature is a scientific study, not speculation. If your saying everyone at the party fell out of the normal range of human behavior that is one fucked up group of people. Your claim that no one would fall into the norm is a huge speculation and a outlandish one at that.


Let me see If I can make this clear for you. No one noticed she left means no one noticed she was gone. No one noticed what time she left means they knew she had left but not what time. huge difference between those two. This is basically your admittance that you know it would be pretty outlandish for no one to notice she was gone. So you changed your story to what time she left, to try to save your sad argument.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:42 PM   #247
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,268
Casino Cash: $10473
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.84
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)x4
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)
+10
Default

I'm the one that said her female friend likely would have remembered Ford disappearing from a party. Then again, her friend couldn't even remember the alleged party so....

I am just basing it off being "reasonable". Do I remember all the parties I went to? No, not necessarily. But, I do recall parties where something out of the ordinary happened. Especially when friends say, "hey do you remember that party where the one kid passed out and rolled down the hill?" Yes, I remember that. And, I've asked a few female friends - to include my girlfriend - if you were at a party with only one other girl and 4 boys and she left the party early - would you remember that? All said they probably would because they would not want to be the only girl left at a party with 4 presumably drunk boys.

But, you're correct - that doesn't necessarily mean ALL people would recall it.

Which brings us back to the corroboration part of the accusations. Simply put, Ford's memory was so shoddy that she could not recall basic facts that could at least remotely corroborate that there even was a party with the people she describes. She couldn't name the date or location. She couldn't say how she got there or got home. Those are big glaring holes in her accusation(s).

So, it becomes she said/THEY said. Nobody recalls it. The prosecutor that questioned her on national TV said that she wouldn't pursue it if it were a criminal proceeding. That's powerful.

The FBIs role is to conduct background checks and let the Senate/POTUS know what they found. What were they supposedly going to get from Ford that she already hadn't put out there? If she had anything, we would have heard about it. You are a reasonable person - you KNOW this. If there was something in her therapists' notes that would have helped her case, it would be out there.

The FBI also doesn't investigate sexual assaults. Local authorities do. So, why didn't/hasn't she and her attorneys gone that route in MD? You already know why - because the prosecutor that questioned her essentially said the case was so flimsy that she would not pursue it - at all. That doesn't mean a go-getter local DA couldn't pursue it in MD. Yet, they haven't. Why not?


Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Perhaps it was infantry on the only other female question. Do you think there were other females there? You posit that others would know when she left, with nothing other than "human nature" (your words) to justify that. Using human nature as a justification is speculation, not all humans act or react the same and you're speculating that these kids acted as you think all humans would.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Hey dumbass it was you that changed your story of no one saw here leave to no one knew what time she left. My story never changed. So if your going to toss out dumb ass, and you have lost the logical argument that is all on you. As you were the one that tried to differentiate between the two. Pretty bad when you can't even keep straight what you said, and feel the need to blame your shifting story on me. It pretty clear you know your wrong at this point
Where did I try to differentiate between the two? That was you that said my story changed because I said it one way first and then said the same thing another way. "No one saw her leave" and "no one knows when she left" are not contradictory. Dumbass.
__________________
------------

Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.

Quote:
darthbob88
And for a quarter million dollars, I'd shoot a black person. Click here
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:44 PM   #248
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,268
Casino Cash: $10473
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.84
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)x4
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)
+10
Default

She claims to have have named Kavanaugh to the therapist. What evidence has anyone seen that substantiates that?



Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Your whole case rests on speculatively filling in the holes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Also as far as I understand she didn't name Kavanaugh to these people. So your trying to use speculation that because she told these other people of an attack that it had to have been Kavanaugh and these people knew it was Kavanaugh. So that being the case it adds zero credibility as she didn't name her attacker till later. In fact it takes away credibility because she said she was attacked, but doesn't recall details. Then all of a sudden someone she went to high school with is doing well for themselves, she then recalls it was Kavanaugh. It looks like a jealousy revenge memory placement.
She named Kavanaugh to the therapist. She named him to others when he made the short list, before the nomination. It wasn't until that time that she felt compelled to let others know it was Kavanaugh. National Review

You're still speculating.
__________________
------------

Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.

Quote:
darthbob88
And for a quarter million dollars, I'd shoot a black person. Click here
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:49 PM   #249
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,268
Casino Cash: $10473
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.84
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)x4
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (26312 total rep)
+10
Default

From your link you submitted earlier stating she told her therapist:

Quote:
Ford has said she told her therapist about the alleged incident involving Kavanaugh during a 2012 session with her husband. The Washington Post has reported that the notes do not mention Kavanaugh by name, but say Ford reported being attacked by individuals from an "elitist boys' school."

Also, as to why the FBI didn't interview certain people:

Quote:
“The Constitution tasks the Senate, not the media or the FBI, with providing advice and consent for Supreme Court nominees,” Grassley said in a statement in response. “It’s disappointing that Dr. Ford’s attorneys were willing to share evidence with The Washington Post many weeks ago but to this day refuse to share the same evidence, which Dr. Ford relied on in her testimony, with the Senate.”

She and her attorneys could/should have submitted that evidence to the Senate. They shared it with the Washpo. But, not the body investigating the issue? Why?



Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Your whole case rests on speculatively filling in the holes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Also as far as I understand she didn't name Kavanaugh to these people. So your trying to use speculation that because she told these other people of an attack that it had to have been Kavanaugh and these people knew it was Kavanaugh. So that being the case it adds zero credibility as she didn't name her attacker till later. In fact it takes away credibility because she said she was attacked, but doesn't recall details. Then all of a sudden someone she went to high school with is doing well for themselves, she then recalls it was Kavanaugh. It looks like a jealousy revenge memory placement.
She named Kavanaugh to the therapist. She named him to others when he made the short list, before the nomination. It wasn't until that time that she felt compelled to let others know it was Kavanaugh. National Review

You're still speculating.
__________________
------------

Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.

Quote:
darthbob88
And for a quarter million dollars, I'd shoot a black person. Click here
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 01:44 AM   #250
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,716
Casino Cash: $15133
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.87
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Your whole case rests on speculatively filling in the holes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Also as far as I understand she didn't name Kavanaugh to these people. So your trying to use speculation that because she told these other people of an attack that it had to have been Kavanaugh and these people knew it was Kavanaugh. So that being the case it adds zero credibility as she didn't name her attacker till later. In fact it takes away credibility because she said she was attacked, but doesn't recall details. Then all of a sudden someone she went to high school with is doing well for themselves, she then recalls it was Kavanaugh. It looks like a jealousy revenge memory placement.
She named Kavanaugh to the therapist. She named him to others when he made the short list, before the nomination. It wasn't until that time that she felt compelled to let others know it was Kavanaugh. National Review

You're still speculating.


No your hole case relies on filling the holes. She was that at the party. Hole. the speculation is she was there because she said so no one has backed her. She could have left the party and no one would know. Hole. The speculation know one is a postion to see her leave, or they were in different part of the house and had no clue to her location.


Again more speculation Saying I did not name him outside of therapy, is not verification that she did name him inside of therapy. These are the type of statements you need to pay attention too. She didn't lie. but she also didn't verify the claim either.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 01:48 AM   #251
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,716
Casino Cash: $15133
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.87
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (18210 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
How do we know she told these people? She didn't produce her therapist notes which could conceivably provide some evidence if she had named Kavanaugh.
She offered to produce the notes (and a recording of the lie detector test) if interviewed by the FBI. But Republicans wouldn't let the FBI interview her. The Hill


She offered to produce the notes IF the FBI interviewed her. Why did she put stipulations on the notes. She wanted to prove her case so why wouldn't she just freely give them to the senate. Why say i'm only going to give them up if this happens. You don't see how fishy that is.


By the way your article shows that you are wrong. Once again you provided the evidence to disprove yourself.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 02:08 AM   #252
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,592
Casino Cash: $124706
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.56
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)x88
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (573740 total rep)
Default

Quote:
She alleges that she attended a “spur of the moment gathering” with Kavanaugh and a classmate, Mark Judge, who were “visibly drunk.”
A spur of the moment gathering, 12 miles from where she lived, at age 15?
Quote:
She was able to escape but believes she would have been raped otherwise.
Two young men around 17-18 years old couldn't force a 15 year old if they wanted to? They couldn't stop her from unlocking the door and running away?
Quote:
She was “pushed from behind” and the two locked her in a room and turned up music.
How far did they push her? Presumably she would have been with the other party guests but finished up being pushed all the way to another room, into the room, and across the room to the bed. A lot of pushing must have been taking place. Turned up the music? They carried a stereo into the room with them? No easy mobile phones and such things back then.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 1
JesusMup

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.