Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 03-25-2018, 05:57 AM   #61
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,400
Casino Cash: $12916
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
More avoidance imagine that. As for puffing one self up, I never have bill. I have been honest. I fully admitted as to what happened. You on the other hand have been full of it this whole time. What I did or what has happened to me has nothing to do with anything were discussing. But hey once again good try.

Oh by the way you say shop monkey, but I would love to see you try to even half ass do the job. Hell then throw in running the business on top of it you would probably have a break down. You can mock away if you wish bill, but I'm proud of what I have done and accomplished. I didn't need to lie about what I did, to feel good about myself.
I wouldn't want to do it as a job, there's not enough money in it. But as to capabilities - I've done the maintenance on all my cars except the one semi-exotic I had. Anything from oil changes, brake jobs, up to rebuilding the engine in a 389 GTO. It's a hobby to me, not something I want for a job.


Haha woo hoo You did maintenance on your cars. That's not doing the job bill. Try doing what you have done total in a week. Oh and you rebuilt an engine, so you had thousands of dollars of machining and measuring equipment laying around your shop. Not only that your making a comparison to you playing with your cars how many years ago to working on modern cars. Another huge joke. There good reason that a mechanic went from a minimum wage job to a decent paying job. Also the question wasn't if you want it for job it was I would like to see you do it. So another cop-out by you.


By the way I love the continued avoidance. Remember we were talking about you and how you seem to think being third in line is running a business. Either your so full of shit your absolutely worthless or your so diluted it hard to believe you mangaged to stay alive much less land a good job that you describe.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:54 AM   #62
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,026
Casino Cash: $6616
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.35
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Haha woo hoo You did maintenance on your cars. That's not doing the job bill. Try doing what you have done total in a week. Oh and you rebuilt an engine, so you had thousands of dollars of machining and measuring equipment laying around your shop. Not only that your making a comparison to you playing with your cars how many years ago to working on modern cars. Another huge joke. There good reason that a mechanic went from a minimum wage job to a decent paying job. Also the question wasn't if you want it for job it was I would like to see you do it. So another cop-out by you.
You make stupid assumptions and they always show what an ass you are. You don't need thousands of dollars of machinery to rebuild an engine. If you invested in machinery to do cylinder boring or valve jobs in your little shop then it's no wonder you're a failure. That kind of stuff gets farmed out to a machine shop. Anyway, that's beside the point because when I rebuilt the engine I had access to a fully equipped shop.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
By the way I love the continued avoidance. Remember we were talking about you and how you seem to think being third in line is running a business. Either your so full of shit your absolutely worthless or your so diluted it hard to believe you mangaged to stay alive much less land a good job that you describe.
No, we were talking about your penchant for making shit up so that you can think you are right.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:59 AM   #63
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,400
Casino Cash: $12916
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
You make stupid assumptions and they always show what an ass you are. You don't need thousands of dollars of machinery to rebuild an engine. If you invested in machinery to do cylinder boring or valve jobs in your little shop then it's no wonder you're a failure. That kind of stuff gets farmed out to a machine shop. Anyway, that's beside the point because when I rebuilt the engine I had access to a fully equipped shop.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
By the way I love the continued avoidance. Remember we were talking about you and how you seem to think being third in line is running a business. Either your so full of shit your absolutely worthless or your so diluted it hard to believe you mangaged to stay alive much less land a good job that you describe.
No, we were talking about your penchant for making shit up so that you can think you are right.


Look at your assumptions and the mis info. To rebuild an engine still requires the equipment to do it. Whether you farm it out or not the equipment is still needed to do a rebuild. So if you farmed out the work then you didn't rebuild it, you simply bolted it together. In which what does any of this have to do with me, whether my shop had that equipment or not has nothing to do with your claim. But hey nice try on the avoidance. Also with your claims that a small shop wouldn't have that equipment then your claim that you had access to a fully equipped shop get pretty unlikely. Why would a large business that makes money from rebuilding engines let you use their equipment. Not likely to happen. Even as a small shop I let very few people in areas of work much less use the equipment.

I also love have you skipped over the rst of that. Like the part where your experience is so outdated you really you don't have clue. Or where your life time of maintince equates proablt to one week worth of work for a auto tech. And skipping completely over the part where I would love to see you do it. You mock shit your not capable of makes you pretty petty.

Also your claims of doing your own maintenance would be like some one that did their own personal taxes to be the same as the job you did. What a joke you can be.

Making shit up? I have only repeated what you have said bill. I haven't made a single thing up, this is all info you provided. So if what I said is made up that means you made it all up. Which that I would fully believe at this point.

Last edited by 65dart : 03-26-2018 at 07:03 AM.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:46 AM   #64
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,026
Casino Cash: $6616
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.35
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Look at your assumptions and the mis info. To rebuild an engine still requires the equipment to do it. Whether you farm it out or not the equipment is still needed to do a rebuild. So if you farmed out the work then you didn't rebuild it, you simply bolted it together. In which what does any of this have to do with me, whether my shop had that equipment or not has nothing to do with your claim. But hey nice try on the avoidance. Also with your claims that a small shop wouldn't have that equipment then your claim that you had access to a fully equipped shop get pretty unlikely. Why would a large business that makes money from rebuilding engines let you use their equipment. Not likely to happen. Even as a small shop I let very few people in areas of work much less use the equipment.
Dumbass making assumptions again, proving yourself wrong again. I was in the Air Force and the base had a fully equipped shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
I also love have you skipped over the rst of that. Like the part where your experience is so outdated you really you don't have clue. Or where your life time of maintince equates proablt to one week worth of work for a auto tech. And skipping completely over the part where I would love to see you do it. You mock shit your not capable of makes you pretty petty.
Dude, I said I did it as a hobby. Why do you have to argue that I equate that to a full time shop monkey? Oh right, you make that argument because it's the only thing you have left to argue about.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Making shit up? I have only repeated what you have said bill. I haven't made a single thing up, this is all info you provided. So if what I said is made up that means you made it all up. Which that I would fully believe at this point.
You make assumptions that are necessary to make your argument legitimate, but are wrong assumptions. That's making shit up.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:11 AM   #65
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,400
Casino Cash: $12916
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Dumbass making assumptions again, proving yourself wrong again. I was in the Air Force and the base had a fully equipped shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
I also love have you skipped over the rst of that. Like the part where your experience is so outdated you really you don't have clue. Or where your life time of maintince equates proablt to one week worth of work for a auto tech. And skipping completely over the part where I would love to see you do it. You mock shit your not capable of makes you pretty petty.
Dude, I said I did it as a hobby. Why do you have to argue that I equate that to a full time shop monkey? Oh right, you make that argument because it's the only thing you have left to argue about.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Making shit up? I have only repeated what you have said bill. I haven't made a single thing up, this is all info you provided. So if what I said is made up that means you made it all up. Which that I would fully believe at this point.
You make assumptions that are necessary to make your argument legitimate, but are wrong assumptions. That's making shit up.


So you got your personal car into a restricted area, and were then allowed to misappropriate use of government tools. Right.

No go back to my original statement which I doubted you could do the job. you then tried to compare your hobby as the same as doing the job. You made the false equivalence. You tried to down play how hard the job was because you happened to do maintenance and wink wink rebuilt one engine. So again it was you that ried to twist it around and try to make yourself sound better than you actually are.

I din't make any assumptions bill. You said you were third in line. You said the CEO over ruled you. That means you didn't run the place. You had a guy you answered to who was the CEO. So again I didn't make shit up. You said it all. You hung yourself, you may as well admit it.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:16 AM   #66
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,774
Casino Cash: $7972
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.58
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)x3
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)
Default

Most bases have a fully equipped shop where soldiers can take their car to work on it. It is a DIY thing but most, if not all, have mechanics that will guide you. They won't do it for you but they'll assist.

Sorry, had to weigh in on that small point.

Proceed with your feud with each other.

[quote=65dart]
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Dumbass making assumptions again, proving yourself wrong again. I was in the Air Force and the base had a fully equipped shop.

...........
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 01:12 PM   #67
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,400
Casino Cash: $12916
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)
Default

[quote=infantrystud]Most bases have a fully equipped shop where soldiers can take their car to work on it. It is a DIY thing but most, if not all, have mechanics that will guide you. They won't do it for you but they'll assist.

Sorry, had to weigh in on that small point.

Proceed with your feud with each other.




I know every base varies slightly on rules. But all my buddies said they got reamed if they even tried to sneak a carb in to rebuild it. So hey it possible, but they basically said no private cars were allowed anywhere near the shop.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 02:49 AM   #68
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,026
Casino Cash: $6616
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.35
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
So you got your personal car into a restricted area, and were then allowed to misappropriate use of government tools. Right.
You really are a fool who makes shit up so he doesn't appear to be stupid. Your problem is that simply by making it up you appear stupid. The shop on base was for use of the airmen, much like they have swimming pools or other recreational facilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
No go back to my original statement which I doubted you could do the job. you then tried to compare your hobby as the same as doing the job. You made the false equivalence. You tried to down play how hard the job was because you happened to do maintenance and wink wink rebuilt one engine. So again it was you that ried to twist it around and try to make yourself sound better than you actually are.
It's not a false equivalence. I can do it, I choose not to. But keep on twisting, it's fun to watch you try to climb out of your hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
I din't make any assumptions bill. You said you were third in line. You said the CEO over ruled you. That means you didn't run the place. You had a guy you answered to who was the CEO. So again I didn't make shit up. You said it all. You hung yourself, you may as well admit it.
You keep displaying your lack of business knowledge, over and over and over. No one runs it alone, not even the CEO. The fact that one person can overrule another doesn't mean the second (or third) is not also running the business. Why does someone who's only business experience was a failure seem to think he's a guru?
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 02:52 AM   #69
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,026
Casino Cash: $6616
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.35
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
I know every base varies slightly on rules. But all my buddies said they got reamed if they even tried to sneak a carb in to rebuild it. So hey it possible, but they basically said no private cars were allowed anywhere near the shop.
You'll expound on anything, no matter that you don't know crap about it. You've never been in the military, probably never been on a base. But you'll try to tell us what facilities they have for the troops to use.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #70
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,774
Casino Cash: $7972
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.58
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)x3
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (22668 total rep)
Default

Bill's correct. The car care centers were for active duty service members to use just like the post movie theater, library, pool, etc.

You were not supposed to take your car to your unit's motor pool to work on it there. Although, on the weekends, some units allowed that very sparingly. In one unit I was in the maintenance chief assisted some young soldiers who bought old BMW or Mercedes in Germany on how to maintain them. He used our unit's motor pool to do it. You had to bring your own parts/tools. The battalion XO was cool with it.

[quote=65dart]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Most bases have a fully equipped shop where soldiers can take their car to work on it. It is a DIY thing but most, if not all, have mechanics that will guide you. They won't do it for you but they'll assist.

Sorry, had to weigh in on that small point.

Proceed with your feud with each other.




I know every base varies slightly on rules. But all my buddies said they got reamed if they even tried to sneak a carb in to rebuild it. So hey it possible, but they basically said no private cars were allowed anywhere near the shop.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.


infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:24 AM   #71
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,400
Casino Cash: $12916
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
You really are a fool who makes shit up so he doesn't appear to be stupid. Your problem is that simply by making it up you appear stupid. The shop on base was for use of the airmen, much like they have swimming pools or other recreational facilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
No go back to my original statement which I doubted you could do the job. you then tried to compare your hobby as the same as doing the job. You made the false equivalence. You tried to down play how hard the job was because you happened to do maintenance and wink wink rebuilt one engine. So again it was you that ried to twist it around and try to make yourself sound better than you actually are.
It's not a false equivalence. I can do it, I choose not to. But keep on twisting, it's fun to watch you try to climb out of your hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
I din't make any assumptions bill. You said you were third in line. You said the CEO over ruled you. That means you didn't run the place. You had a guy you answered to who was the CEO. So again I didn't make shit up. You said it all. You hung yourself, you may as well admit it.
You keep displaying your lack of business knowledge, over and over and over. No one runs it alone, not even the CEO. The fact that one person can overrule another doesn't mean the second (or third) is not also running the business. Why does someone who's only business experience was a failure seem to think he's a guru?


I didn't make anything up, I used info that was given to me by friends and customers. So between that info and the number of times you have lied before it is impossible to believe much of anything you say. As infantry has confirmed it does occur on some bases, I still have a hard time believing you.

No because you happen to shade tree on your own cars dosen't mean you can do it as a career. This is once again you trying to puff yourself up into something you are not. Gee I can hit a base ball that doesn't make me a pro ball player. So you doing maintenance to your cars in no way means you could be a mechanic.

Did you not get enough praise as kid or something. Your equilavence that no one runs a business alone, then also means the janitor helped run the business, the secretaries helped run the business, ect. You had someone overrule you in the business, that makes you simiply an employee, you were not making descisions for the company unless the ceo approved it. Which means you were not running it.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:27 AM   #72
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,400
Casino Cash: $12916
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
I know every base varies slightly on rules. But all my buddies said they got reamed if they even tried to sneak a carb in to rebuild it. So hey it possible, but they basically said no private cars were allowed anywhere near the shop.
You'll expound on anything, no matter that you don't know crap about it. You've never been in the military, probably never been on a base. But you'll try to tell us what facilities they have for the troops to use.


Well if that's logic you want use then he we will go with it. You never ran a business, but yet claim to have intimate knowledge of it. Your only experience is what you saw and heard from the ceo. But yet you will try to tell us what its like to run a business.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:38 AM   #73
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,400
Casino Cash: $12916
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)
Default

[quote=infantrystud]Bill's correct. The car care centers were for active duty service members to use just like the post movie theater, library, pool, etc.

You were not supposed to take your car to your unit's motor pool to work on it there. Although, on the weekends, some units allowed that very sparingly. In one unit I was in the maintenance chief assisted some young soldiers who bought old BMW or Mercedes in Germany on how to maintain them. He used our unit's motor pool to do it. You had to bring your own parts/tools. The battalion XO was cool with it.




I was simply going off of what I had been told by friends and customers, and a little research in which I couldn't find an auto shop as amenity for any bases. And as you described it sounds like they were talking about the motor pool which you confirmed that working on your own car was kinda a no no.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 03:55 AM   #74
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,026
Casino Cash: $6616
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.35
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13480 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
I didn't make anything up, I used info that was given to me by friends and customers.
So that's your new excuse. We'll watch for it in the future.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 06:31 AM   #75
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,400
Casino Cash: $12916
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15154 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
I didn't make anything up, I used info that was given to me by friends and customers.
So that's your new excuse. We'll watch for it in the future.


Funny out of everything that was said that is all you got to say. Sorry bill if I actually have friends. Some people actually have them, so no there was no excuse there.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags:



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 0
There are no names to display.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.