Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 07-10-2017, 12:01 PM   #41
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,876
Casino Cash: $3040
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.39
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)
Default

It is exactly as you say, they believe, "well, we haven't found anything YET! Give us time, surely we'll find something". And, they will. Someone will tell an untruth about some meeting they forgot about. Oh wait, that's already happened and Flynn was fired. And, how'd we know about that? It was collected upon and he was unmasked and it was leaked to the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
You're missing the whole point. If there are many, many, many pieces of evidence that point to guilt but there is once piece that you would like to have but don't, do you call the guy innocent? Even if the lack of that evidence implies neither innocence nor guilt.
You're missing the point.
With the Russian thing they have no evidence.
They are running around trying to find something to show a crime has been committed.
Normally you have the crime, look for evidence, charge the suspect.
With Russia and Trump we have the suspect, they are still looking for the evidence, and when they find it they might find a crime.

Does the term witch-hunt mean anything to you?
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:32 AM   #42
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Really bill like what. You mean like where they found her of wrong doing but because of the way the law is set up they couldn't press charges. Or mabey where I have said her foundation practices are questionable and she should proably be shut down, but legaly she is still within in her rights.
Who "found her of wrong doing"? Partisan hacks like yourself. And what is this crap about "because of the way the law is set up they couldn't press charges"? If they couldn't press charges then the logical conclusion is that she didn't do anything illegal. If you can tell me how the law is set up to allow her to do something illegal I'd be willing to listen, until then it's just more evidence free dartshit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
So really what have I convicted her of with out all the evidence being present. I would love to hear this. Your convinced in your head that I would convict her, but reality is I'm pretty neutral based till the whole story is out.
Oh hell, you said it yourself in this very post, you're just not sharp enough to know you did it. "You mean like where they found her of wrong doing" can't be interpreted in any way other than to say she's guilty of something.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:45 AM   #43
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
You're missing the whole point. If there are many, many, many pieces of evidence that point to guilt but there is once piece that you would like to have but don't, do you call the guy innocent? Even if the lack of that evidence implies neither innocence nor guilt.
You're missing the point.
With the Russian thing they have no evidence.
They are running around trying to find something to show a crime has been committed.
Normally you have the crime, look for evidence, charge the suspect.
With Russia and Trump we have the suspect, they are still looking for the evidence, and when they find it they might find a crime.

Does the term witch-hunt mean anything to you?
Have you seen the news today? It seems like every day one more piece comes out. Today it came out that Don Jr. met with a Russian with Kremlin connections who claimed to have dirt on Hillary. This was two days after Jr. received an email that said this information was part of a Russian government plan to help Trump Sr.

If you guys keep up this crappy little circle jerk you've got going you're going to look like idiots. Right now you've got at least six Trumpsters who lied on their FS86s by omitting contacts with Russians. One or two forgetting a meeting could be a simple mistake. Six high ranking campaign and/or administration officials omitting multiple meetings smells like a cover up.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 05:46 AM   #44
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108012
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.15
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)x75
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Have you seen the news today? It seems like every day one more piece comes out. Today it came out that Don Jr. met with a Russian with Kremlin connections who claimed to have dirt on Hillary. This was two days after Jr. received an email that said this information was part of a Russian government plan to help Trump Sr.

If you guys keep up this crappy little circle jerk you've got going you're going to look like idiots. Right now you've got at least six Trumpsters who lied on their FS86s by omitting contacts with Russians. One or two forgetting a meeting could be a simple mistake. Six high ranking campaign and/or administration officials omitting multiple meetings smells like a cover up.
And this information comes from where, exactly?
The media? Which has such a steadfast reputation for not telling lies about Trump.
The CIA? Who would be violating the law if they leaked this sort of thing. Ditto the FBI.

I checked the news. Nothing about him meeting a Russian. He met with a lawyer who is believed to have affiliations with the Kremlin. Do you have proof that the lawyer is Russian?

The witch-hunt is alive and well.
Hullo, Salem, bring in burning at the stake. Forget the truth and find a witch.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:08 AM   #45
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,313
Casino Cash: $9976
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Who "found her of wrong doing"? Partisan hacks like yourself. And what is this crap about "because of the way the law is set up they couldn't press charges"? If they couldn't press charges then the logical conclusion is that she didn't do anything illegal. If you can tell me how the law is set up to allow her to do something illegal I'd be willing to listen, until then it's just more evidence free dartshit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
So really what have I convicted her of with out all the evidence being present. I would love to hear this. Your convinced in your head that I would convict her, but reality is I'm pretty neutral based till the whole story is out.
Oh hell, you said it yourself in this very post, you're just not sharp enough to know you did it. "You mean like where they found her of wrong doing" can't be interpreted in any way other than to say she's guilty of something.

Do we really need to go over this again, is your memory that short or have you been brain washed by the left wing news. She did not follow government policy. That would be wrong doing correct.

Also we have been over the legalities of what she did wrong before. They have to catch her red handed in order to press criminal charges. Since she had already left the postion when all this came out, she couldn't be charged with mishandling documents.

All of this has been said in this forum with links before. So no it not factless. But honestly I'm not going to waste my time on you looking it all up again. Either you ignored it the first time, or you can't remember shit, either way its not worth it to waste my time, just to have you turn around in a few months and claim no recollection of it.

Hey dumbass the words she was found of wrong doing were not my words, I repeated them from the official report. So no its you that is not sharp enough. You think you were going to catch me in something, that in reality isn't their. As I said before I made no judgement, I left that to the officials and professionals.

So the long of the short of it is if you want to argue a matter go educate yourself. Don't stop reading at where they said no criminal wrong doings were found. The report has way more info in it than just that.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:14 AM   #46
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,313
Casino Cash: $9976
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
You're missing the point.
With the Russian thing they have no evidence.
They are running around trying to find something to show a crime has been committed.
Normally you have the crime, look for evidence, charge the suspect.
With Russia and Trump we have the suspect, they are still looking for the evidence, and when they find it they might find a crime.

Does the term witch-hunt mean anything to you?
Have you seen the news today? It seems like every day one more piece comes out. Today it came out that Don Jr. met with a Russian with Kremlin connections who claimed to have dirt on Hillary. This was two days after Jr. received an email that said this information was part of a Russian government plan to help Trump Sr.

If you guys keep up this crappy little circle jerk you've got going you're going to look like idiots. Right now you've got at least six Trumpsters who lied on their FS86s by omitting contacts with Russians. One or two forgetting a meeting could be a simple mistake. Six high ranking campaign and/or administration officials omitting multiple meetings smells like a cover up.

You attempt to give me hell for convicting someone with out the evidence because their liberal and you come out with a statement like this.

Either you didn't actually watch the news or you didn't understand what was said.

What was really said was that trump jr met with an anyoumous source, that later was found to be a Russian laywer with possible ties to the kremlin. It was also stated on the news the jr had no more ties or communication with person upon learning her Russian ties.

Your really arguing hard against yourself this time. It funny you sling all these insults, but in reality your insults are just describing yourself. As I said before your becoming a bigger and bigger joke.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:32 AM   #47
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,876
Casino Cash: $3040
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.39
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)
Default

Comey himself said the following about HRC. Remember when the Dems wanted him fired?

Quote:
“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended (Intent is not part of this law, BTW) to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret.
“None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”
“The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”
Comey acknowledged that the FBI did not normally make public its recommendations to prosecutors as to whether to bring criminal charges. He added: “In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.”
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
“I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Who "found her of wrong doing"? Partisan hacks like yourself. And what is this crap about "because of the way the law is set up they couldn't press charges"? If they couldn't press charges then the logical conclusion is that she didn't do anything illegal. If you can tell me how the law is set up to allow her to do something illegal I'd be willing to listen, until then it's just more evidence free dartshit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
So really what have I convicted her of with out all the evidence being present. I would love to hear this. Your convinced in your head that I would convict her, but reality is I'm pretty neutral based till the whole story is out.
Oh hell, you said it yourself in this very post, you're just not sharp enough to know you did it. "You mean like where they found her of wrong doing" can't be interpreted in any way other than to say she's guilty of something.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:27 AM   #48
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,006
Casino Cash: $8678
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.42
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13700 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13700 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13700 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13700 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13700 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13700 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13700 total rep)
Default

Has this been posted yet? Because if it hasn't, it probably should.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:17 AM   #49
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
And this information comes from where, exactly?
The media? Which has such a steadfast reputation for not telling lies about Trump.
The CIA? Who would be violating the law if they leaked this sort of thing. Ditto the FBI.

I checked the news. Nothing about him meeting a Russian. He met with a lawyer who is believed to have affiliations with the Kremlin. Do you have proof that the lawyer is Russian?

The witch-hunt is alive and well.
Hullo, Salem, bring in burning at the stake. Forget the truth and find a witch.
You jump to defend the Trumpsters much too quickly and look like the fool you are. Donald Jr. released his email chain today and it was all in there.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:30 AM   #50
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Do we really need to go over this again, is your memory that short or have you been brain washed by the left wing news. She did not follow government policy. That would be wrong doing correct.
Except government policy at the time allowed her to do it. You seem to conveniently forget that so that you can convict her of something, anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Also we have been over the legalities of what she did wrong before. They have to catch her red handed in order to press criminal charges. Since she had already left the postion when all this came out, she couldn't be charged with mishandling documents.
That's crap and you should know it. One cannot avoid prosecution for a crime committed while in office by simply leaving office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
All of this has been said in this forum with links before. So no it not factless. But honestly I'm not going to waste my time on you looking it all up again. Either you ignored it the first time, or you can't remember shit, either way its not worth it to waste my time, just to have you turn around in a few months and claim no recollection of it.
Just because it's been said in this forum before doesn't make it true. Look at the first two paragraphs in this post where you said something that is just flat out wrong. Only an idiot thinks that repeating something ad infinitum makes it true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Hey dumbass the words she was found of wrong doing were not my words, I repeated them from the official report. So no its you that is not sharp enough. You think you were going to catch me in something, that in reality isn't their. As I said before I made no judgement, I left that to the officials and professionals.

So the long of the short of it is if you want to argue a matter go educate yourself. Don't stop reading at where they said no criminal wrong doings were found. The report has way more info in it than just that.
Which report? More dartshit? Or a partisan report by partisan hacks?
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:44 AM   #51
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
You attempt to give me hell for convicting someone with out the evidence because their liberal and you come out with a statement like this.

Either you didn't actually watch the news or you didn't understand what was said.

What was really said was that trump jr met with an anyoumous source, that later was found to be a Russian laywer with possible ties to the kremlin. It was also stated on the news the jr had no more ties or communication with person upon learning her Russian ties.

Your really arguing hard against yourself this time. It funny you sling all these insults, but in reality your insults are just describing yourself. As I said before your becoming a bigger and bigger joke.
Yeah right. The email he received said "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father." and "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump". Jr's response was "... if it's what you say I love it ...".

So you've got Jr. violating several laws against foreign involvement in our elections, proven by his own emails. Instead of telling the FBI that Russia is trying to insert itself into our elections Jr. says "I love it".

You are aware that all the Trumpsters, including Jr. have denied for over a year that there was any such contact with the Russians, are you not? So what you've got is someone who violates campaign laws, lies about it over and over, and you're defending him. You're as sick as he is.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:57 AM   #52
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,313
Casino Cash: $9976
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Except government policy at the time allowed her to do it. You seem to conveniently forget that so that you can convict her of something, anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Also we have been over the legalities of what she did wrong before. They have to catch her red handed in order to press criminal charges. Since she had already left the postion when all this came out, she couldn't be charged with mishandling documents.
That's crap and you should know it. One cannot avoid prosecution for a crime committed while in office by simply leaving office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
All of this has been said in this forum with links before. So no it not factless. But honestly I'm not going to waste my time on you looking it all up again. Either you ignored it the first time, or you can't remember shit, either way its not worth it to waste my time, just to have you turn around in a few months and claim no recollection of it.
Just because it's been said in this forum before doesn't make it true. Look at the first two paragraphs in this post where you said something that is just flat out wrong. Only an idiot thinks that repeating something ad infinitum makes it true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Hey dumbass the words she was found of wrong doing were not my words, I repeated them from the official report. So no its you that is not sharp enough. You think you were going to catch me in something, that in reality isn't their. As I said before I made no judgement, I left that to the officials and professionals.

So the long of the short of it is if you want to argue a matter go educate yourself. Don't stop reading at where they said no criminal wrong doings were found. The report has way more info in it than just that.
Which report? More dartshit? Or a partisan report by partisan hacks?

So either your really dense, or your twisting that way around. Of course government policy allowed her to do it. That's because it is a policy and not law. The government policy that she didn't follow but was allowed to not follow was later turned into a law to prevent this from happening again. So simply just because she was allowed to not follow government policy still doesn't change the fact that she didn't follow government policy. And as comey said no disciplinary actions could be taken for not following government policy could be taken because she already quit.

Really? I want you to think about what you just said really hard. Many things that elected officials have the power to do, are illegal for the common man. That protection carries over to when they leave office. So think on that for a minute.

Can you not read, Links have been provided in the past. That is not me repeating anything. One more time since you missed it the first time links had been provided in the past.

What ever report you actually want to read bill. It was stated by many different people she did wrong doing. But as usual you see where it says she was cleared of criminal wrong doing, so you then ignore everything else that was said. One more time your getting to be a bigger and bigger joke. You say dart shit all the time, when the reality is it is bill shit, you are so uneducated on so many subjects that you act like your an expert on that you come off as plain stupid.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:19 AM   #53
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,313
Casino Cash: $9976
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.09
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (13176 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
You attempt to give me hell for convicting someone with out the evidence because their liberal and you come out with a statement like this.

Either you didn't actually watch the news or you didn't understand what was said.

What was really said was that trump jr met with an anyoumous source, that later was found to be a Russian laywer with possible ties to the kremlin. It was also stated on the news the jr had no more ties or communication with person upon learning her Russian ties.

Your really arguing hard against yourself this time. It funny you sling all these insults, but in reality your insults are just describing yourself. As I said before your becoming a bigger and bigger joke.
Yeah right. The email he received said "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father." and "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump". Jr's response was "... if it's what you say I love it ...".

So you've got Jr. violating several laws against foreign involvement in our elections, proven by his own emails. Instead of telling the FBI that Russia is trying to insert itself into our elections Jr. says "I love it".

You are aware that all the Trumpsters, including Jr. have denied for over a year that there was any such contact with the Russians, are you not? So what you've got is someone who violates campaign laws, lies about it over and over, and you're defending him. You're as sick as he is.

One huge problem with that. There is no crown prosecutor of Russia. That title does not exist. So it makes it look as if there is some hokey pokey going on with that supposed e-mail. So once again the guy that accuses other people of convicting people for the political affiliation, is once again doing exactely that himself.

Unlike you I don't make judgment until all the facts are in. And this is another one of those stories that things are not adding up. why is jr so willing to cooperate if he did something wrong. Why is a title that doesn't exist used in the email.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:51 PM   #54
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,876
Casino Cash: $3040
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.39
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (18797 total rep)
Default

Yeah... Like, what is a crown prosecutor in Russia? It doesn't exist.

Please cite the laws that Donald Trump, Jr violated...

Yeah, he's got something to hide *snicker*. He posted the emails on Twitter. A technique that many criminals with something to hide to all the time. He also, took steps to cover his crime by appearing on TV last night discussing it all. LOL

You guys and you're Russia this and Russia that. Its hilarious.

Meanwhile, you still can't admit that Hillary broke the law with her email server and having classified emails on it. Intent is not part of that law. So, she broke it. Comey just chose to say, "well, nobody would ever prosecute it". Still doesn't mean she didn't break the law.

Keep trying, maybe you'll catch someone lying under oath and get a body that way. Its possible. That's usually how these things end. No original crime but someone lying about something else afterwards. See Bill Clinton. See Scooter Libby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
You attempt to give me hell for convicting someone with out the evidence because their liberal and you come out with a statement like this.

Either you didn't actually watch the news or you didn't understand what was said.

What was really said was that trump jr met with an anyoumous source, that later was found to be a Russian laywer with possible ties to the kremlin. It was also stated on the news the jr had no more ties or communication with person upon learning her Russian ties.

Your really arguing hard against yourself this time. It funny you sling all these insults, but in reality your insults are just describing yourself. As I said before your becoming a bigger and bigger joke.
Yeah right. The email he received said "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father." and "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump". Jr's response was "... if it's what you say I love it ...".

So you've got Jr. violating several laws against foreign involvement in our elections, proven by his own emails. Instead of telling the FBI that Russia is trying to insert itself into our elections Jr. says "I love it".

You are aware that all the Trumpsters, including Jr. have denied for over a year that there was any such contact with the Russians, are you not? So what you've got is someone who violates campaign laws, lies about it over and over, and you're defending him. You're as sick as he is.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:35 AM   #55
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108012
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.15
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)x75
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)
+10
Default

From the New York Post:

Quote:
Donald Trump Jr. is an idiot.

In the heat of your father’s presidential campaign, a bozo British publicist emails you to set up a sit-down with a “Russian government attorney” promising “documents and information” to “incriminate Hillary”courtesy of the “Crown prosecutor of Russia” as “part of” the Russian government’s “support” for Dad — and you eagerly take the meeting.

“If it’s what you say I love it,” wrote Junior. As if the government of former KGB spymaster Vladimir Putin would do anything so clumsy. (Our former colleague Kyle Smith put it nicely: “Don Jr. is why Nigerian email scammers keep trying their luck.”)...

Democrats and the media are frothing to find something criminal in it all, with the most unhinged talking treason. What it clearly was was criminally stupid.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:10 AM   #56
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
So either your really dense, or your twisting that way around. Of course government policy allowed her to do it. That's because it is a policy and not law. The government policy that she didn't follow but was allowed to not follow was later turned into a law to prevent this from happening again. So simply just because she was allowed to not follow government policy still doesn't change the fact that she didn't follow government policy. And as comey said no disciplinary actions could be taken for not following government policy could be taken because she already quit.
So which is it? Is it "Of course government policy allowed her to do it."? Or is it "The government policy that she didn't follow"? Then you say "she was allowed to not follow government policy still doesn't change the fact that she didn't follow government policy." You start by saying government policy allowed her to do it and finish by saying she didn't follow government policy. And you call me dense!!! Really? I want you to think about what you just said really hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Many things that elected officials have the power to do, are illegal for the common man. That protection carries over to when they leave office. So think on that for a minute.
Very few things are legal for elected officials but illegal for common citizens. That's a diatribe that the RWNJs put forward to convince the tiny brained that government is bad. Sure there are a few things, like parking tickets, but in anything of substance elected officials don't get a pass. If there are, as you say, many things that elected officials can do but are illegal for common folk, you should be able to name a few. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
Can you not read, Links have been provided in the past. That is not me repeating anything. One more time since you missed it the first time links had been provided in the past.

What ever report you actually want to read bill. It was stated by many different people she did wrong doing. But as usual you see where it says she was cleared of criminal wrong doing, so you then ignore everything else that was said. One more time your getting to be a bigger and bigger joke. You say dart shit all the time, when the reality is it is bill shit, you are so uneducated on so many subjects that you act like your an expert on that you come off as plain stupid.
Sorry, dumbass, but "links have been provided in the past" is not a source. Link them now or suffer the ignominy of being shown to be full if shit, again.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:15 AM   #57
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65daft
One huge problem with that. There is no crown prosecutor of Russia. That title does not exist. So it makes it look as if there is some hokey pokey going on with that supposed e-mail. So once again the guy that accuses other people of convicting people for the political affiliation, is once again doing exactely that himself.

Unlike you I don't make judgment until all the facts are in. And this is another one of those stories that things are not adding up. why is jr so willing to cooperate if he did something wrong. Why is a title that doesn't exist used in the email.
So instead of focusing on the underlying facts or crime you focus on a Trumpster that uses the term crown prosecutor, as if that nullifies the whole email thread. Like Trump said, he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and you would find some way to excuse him and blame it on someone else.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:29 AM   #58
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,885
Casino Cash: $108012
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.15
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)x75
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (491467 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
So instead of focusing on the underlying facts or crime you focus on a Trumpster that uses the term crown prosecutor, as if that nullifies the whole email thread. Like Trump said, he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and you would find some way to excuse him and blame it on someone else.
The term Crown Prosecutor was in the email that Dumb-dumb received.
It wasn't made up by a Trumpster.
What is the crime?
How did the Trump campaign benefit from this meeting?

The witch-hunt is alive and well.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:31 AM   #59
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Yeah... Like, what is a crown prosecutor in Russia? It doesn't exist.
Yeah, stupid Trumpsters. That was their term, not mine, notice it was the quote from the email.


Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Please cite the laws that Donald Trump, Jr violated...
If we are to believe his emails then he was willing, even eager ("I love it") to accept assistance from a foreign source. A violation of campaign laws.

"No person shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation," reads Title 11 in the Code of Federal Regulations, section 110.20 (g). A contribution can be "anything of value," including negative information about a political opponent. It is unlawful to "provide substantial assistance in the solicitation, making, acceptance or receipt of a contribution or donation," reads 11 CFR 110.20 (h).

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Yeah, he's got something to hide *snicker*. He posted the emails on Twitter. A technique that many criminals with something to hide to all the time. He also, took steps to cover his crime by appearing on TV last night discussing it all. LOL
Yeah, shortly before they were going to be the subject of an article. I don't call that transparency, I call it fooling supporters into believing he's being transparent. If the story were not going to come out do you honestly believe he would have released the emails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
You guys and you're Russia this and Russia that. Its hilarious.
When evidence keeps coming out of wrongdoing by Russia or by Trumpsters mixed up somehow with the Russia story someone who thinks it's hilarious has little credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Meanwhile, you still can't admit that Hillary broke the law with her email server and having classified emails on it. Intent is not part of that law. So, she broke it. Comey just chose to say, "well, nobody would ever prosecute it". Still doesn't mean she didn't break the law.
I don't remember her being the source of any of those emails. If you want to prosecute someone then prosecute the people who sent them to an unclassified server.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.

Last edited by billxl883 : 07-13-2017 at 03:47 AM.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:44 AM   #60
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,886
Casino Cash: $5191
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 4.00
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (11536 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
The term Crown Prosecutor was in the email that Dumb-dumb received.
It wasn't made up by a Trumpster.
What is the crime?
How did the Trump campaign benefit from this meeting?

The witch-hunt is alive and well.
I don't think you understand what "Trumpster" means. It's anyone in the Trump camp. Rob Goldstone was trying to set up the meeting to help the Trump campaign, he's a Trumpster.

The crime is violating campaign laws against foreign involvement. Whether this particular meeting was successful or not is immaterial, the attempt was made and it's against the law to solicit such involvement. How about Kushner submitting FS86s under oath but not reporting this meeting.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: , ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 0
There are no names to display.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.