Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 10-16-2018, 10:48 PM   #221
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,662
Casino Cash: $13349
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
The only one not using logic here is you, or the other option that I keep pointing out is that you were a shitty friend. ...
Blah blah blah. The only thing you've got is your speculation on what happened.


So you are down to your I have lost but don't want to admit it so I'll say blah blah because you think it will reduce what I said. What a joke.

Also I didn't use any speculation. I used human nature which is an actual scientific study, and fact. You were the one using speculation, with using excuses as to no one was at the front door to see her leave, Don't know the layout of the house so no way to know where people were located, ect ect. So try again buddy your once again trying to flip your failed argument.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:54 PM   #222
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,662
Casino Cash: $13349
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
What facts and logic are people ignoring, exactly?
Let's start with a fact, she testified that it was 1982 yet the village idiot says she can't even remember the year.

Then go on to a little logic. The village idiot thinks that her friends should have known she left, yet how many parties have we all been to where someone left and we didn't know exactly when? Why didn't the Republicans allow any corroborating testimony? Why did the Republicans feel the need to push this through so quickly, could it be because they were avoiding more evidence or accusations? They have control of the Senate until at least January, there was no valid reason to rush.


Hey look at you change your story. You went from well why would someone remember her leaving, to why would you remember exactly when they left. Your already having to back track on what you said. Pretty clear you don't even believe yourself at this point.


As for the republicans rushing things that is laughable at best. They followed what is standard procedure. Which is the correct thing to do. Otherwise people could just use any random accusation to shut the government down.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #223
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,868
Casino Cash: $8234
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.62
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)x3
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)
Default

In her different communications to the various outlets she was trying to get her story out to she said it happened at different times. It wasn't until she actually testified that she finally settled on a year. I believe this was covered in an earlier post where she gave a broad range of when it actually happened: late teens, mid 80s and then finally 1982.

I'm not sure who you are calling a village idiot... But, I also believe her friend would have likely remembered the incident where Ford disappeared from a party - which would have left her friend as the only female in attendance at a party with 4 (?) other drunken males. Yet, her friend doesn't recall that - which would likely be noteworthy. Further, her friend doesn't even recall that gathering - at all. Everyone's different. Everyone has different memories. But, in a conversation with multiple women, nearly all said they are sure they'd remember if their best friend simply left a party unexpectedly and left them as the only female remaining.

What corroborating testimony was there to allow???

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
What facts and logic are people ignoring, exactly?
Let's start with a fact, she testified that it was 1982 yet the village idiot says she can't even remember the year.

Then go on to a little logic. The village idiot thinks that her friends should have known she left, yet how many parties have we all been to where someone left and we didn't know exactly when? Why didn't the Republicans allow any corroborating testimony? Why did the Republicans feel the need to push this through so quickly, could it be because they were avoiding more evidence or accusations? They have control of the Senate until at least January, there was no valid reason to rush.
__________________
------------

Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.

Quote:
darthbob88
And for a quarter million dollars, I'd shoot a black person. Click here
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:33 AM   #224
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,180
Casino Cash: $6800
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.26
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Let's start with a fact, she testified that it was 1982 yet the village idiot says she can't even remember the year.
She also testified that it was the mid-eighties.

Then go on to a little logic. The village idiot thinks that her friends should have known she left, yet how many parties have we all been to where someone left and we didn't know exactly when?
With a small party, not many I would suspect. When a 15 year old vanishes then the person who brought her would notice.

Why didn't the Republicans allow any corroborating testimony?
They couldn't find any. Everyone denied it had happened.
Why did the Republicans feel the need to push this through so quickly, could it be because they were avoiding more evidence or accusations? They have control of the Senate until at least January, there was no valid reason to rush.
Neither was there a valid reason to keep putting it off. This whole affair was a put-up job designed to frustrate Trump and the Republican's choice.

Answers in red.
Where did you get the "she also testified it was the mid-eighties"?

Republicans couldn't find any corroborators? That's a joke, they didn't look, and the ones that were named by Ford weren't called. Hell, they weren't even interviewed in that sham of a renewed background check. You don't get to say everyone denied it happened until you've heard from those who might say it did. People like her husband (admittedly could be biased) or the therapist, or the ex-FBI polygraph examiner, or the friends she told of it years ago may have testified differently if only they had been interviewed.

The perfectly valid reason for delaying the vote for a short time is to FULLY vet Kavanaugh. The Democrats certainly didn't think that a liberal judge would be nominated if Kavanaugh failed.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:35 AM   #225
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,180
Casino Cash: $6800
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.26
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Blah blah blah. The only thing you've got is your speculation on what happened.


So you are down to your I have lost but don't want to admit it so I'll say blah blah because you think it will reduce what I said. What a joke.

Also I didn't use any speculation. I used human nature which is an actual scientific study, and fact. You were the one using speculation, with using excuses as to no one was at the front door to see her leave, Don't know the layout of the house so no way to know where people were located, ect ect. So try again buddy your once again trying to flip your failed argument.
You did use speculation, you just won't admit it.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:45 AM   #226
billxl883
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,180
Casino Cash: $6800
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.26
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13640 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
... But, I also believe her friend would have likely remembered the incident where Ford disappeared from a party - which would have left her friend as the only female in attendance at a party with 4 (?) other drunken males.
My recollection is that Ford testified her friend, Leland Keyser, was at the party, but did not say that she was the only other female there.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:26 AM   #227
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,074
Casino Cash: $120946
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.46
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)x84
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (548861 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
My recollection is that Ford testified her friend, Leland Keyser, was at the party, but did not say that she was the only other female there.
And my recollection was that Leland Keyser said it didn't happen.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:51 AM   #228
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,937
Casino Cash: $10249
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.20
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (15784 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
My recollection is that Ford testified her friend, Leland Keyser, was at the party, but did not say that she was the only other female there.
And my recollection was that Leland Keyser said it didn't happen.
Incorrect. Keyser, and the other people present, said that they could not confirm Ford's story and did not recall being at such a party, though Keyser did say in a separate interview that she believes the allegation.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:08 AM   #229
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,662
Casino Cash: $13349
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart


So you are down to your I have lost but don't want to admit it so I'll say blah blah because you think it will reduce what I said. What a joke.

Also I didn't use any speculation. I used human nature which is an actual scientific study, and fact. You were the one using speculation, with using excuses as to no one was at the front door to see her leave, Don't know the layout of the house so no way to know where people were located, ect ect. So try again buddy your once again trying to flip your failed argument.
You did use speculation, you just won't admit it.


Please do tell where I used speculation. Because I used human nature which is a science not speculation. Again the only person here that speculated was you with you excuses. In which as I said human nature overrides all of your speculation.

Also I love who you ignored the fact you backtracked on your story. Even you don't believe the shit your spewing. Hence the back track from well nobody saw her left, to well no one remembered the exact time she left.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:11 AM   #230
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,662
Casino Cash: $13349
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON

Answers in red.
Where did you get the "she also testified it was the mid-eighties"?

Republicans couldn't find any corroborators? That's a joke, they didn't look, and the ones that were named by Ford weren't called. Hell, they weren't even interviewed in that sham of a renewed background check. You don't get to say everyone denied it happened until you've heard from those who might say it did. People like her husband (admittedly could be biased) or the therapist, or the ex-FBI polygraph examiner, or the friends she told of it years ago may have testified differently if only they had been interviewed.

The perfectly valid reason for delaying the vote for a short time is to FULLY vet Kavanaugh. The Democrats certainly didn't think that a liberal judge would be nominated if Kavanaugh failed.


Her husband, therapist, and ex polygraph examiner were not there. So as you already stated if you weren't there you can't speculate on what happened. Your own reasoning doesn't agree with your argument. Your chasing your tail at this point.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:27 AM   #231
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,662
Casino Cash: $13349
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.80
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (15584 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
And my recollection was that Leland Keyser said it didn't happen.
Incorrect. Keyser, and the other people present, said that they could not confirm Ford's story and did not recall being at such a party, though Keyser did say in a separate interview that she believes the allegation.


Wow word play from darth, this is getting pathetic. If keyser was not at the party, and had never met Kavanaugh, then according to keyser, ford's recollections didn't happen.

That doesn't have to stop keyser from believing that allegation of Kavanaugh attacking ford was true. But she did testify that it did not happen the way ford claimed.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 12:27 PM   #232
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,868
Casino Cash: $8234
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.62
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)x3
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)
Default

My recollection is that Ford said there were six people at the party. Keyser and herself being the two females.
Quote:
Kavanaugh’s calendar lists seven boys in attendance at Tim Gaudette’s, but Ford recalls a party at which four boys and two girls (including herself) were present. During testimony Thursday, Ford said that she recalls that Kavanaugh, Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, P.J. Smyth, and “one other boy whose name I cannot recall” attended the party. Everyone identified by Ford has denied recollection of a party like the one she described to the Washington Post, including her lifelong female friend and classmate Keyser.

“Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford," Leland Keyser’s lawyer said in a statement on September 22. https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-...with-kavanaugh

Here's the letter Ford sent Feinstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasey-Ford
The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
... But, I also believe her friend would have likely remembered the incident where Ford disappeared from a party - which would have left her friend as the only female in attendance at a party with 4 (?) other drunken males.
My recollection is that Ford testified her friend, Leland Keyser, was at the party, but did not say that she was the only other female there.
__________________
------------

Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.

Quote:
darthbob88
And for a quarter million dollars, I'd shoot a black person. Click here
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 12:45 PM   #233
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,868
Casino Cash: $8234
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.62
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)x3
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (23271 total rep)
+10
Default

People submitted statements under penalty of perjury. When your witnesses say they don't ever recall the incident and in fact, can't recall ever being at a party with the alleged offender... I mean, what else are they to do? This isn't a criminal proceeding. It is advice and consent for a SCOTUS nominee.

At some point you have to produce SOMEONE who can corroborate the story.

Blasey-Ford would not turn over her therapist notes. Why? Per media reports, we know the notes had some "alternative facts" which were classified as mistakes. I feel pretty confident if the rest of those notes would have been damning to Kavanaugh, she'd have released them.

As I've said multiple times, when you make allegations, you have to support them with some kind of corroborating evidence. Something, anything. But, there wasn't really anything.

As for her friend, Keyser - and, in fact, even Susan Collins. They believe she may have been assaulted by someone. But, there is no evidence that someone was Brett Kavanaugh. And, there's really no evidence she was even assaulted when you really get down to it. Nothing other than her testimony which was a pretty spotty memory that coincidentally was vague on any facts that could be proven/disproven.

Already covered in another post, I believe but Ford's shifting stories on exactly when the assault was alleged to have occur proved to be problematic:

Quote:
First, Ford’s testimony that the assault occurred in the summer of 1982, when just 15, conflicted with both her therapist’s notes and the text message Ford sent to the Washington Post. According to reporter Emma Brown, Ford claimed she had been assaulted in the mid-1980s; and the therapist’s notes stated Ford had been the victim of an attempted rape in her late teens. But by that time, Kavanaugh was attending Yale, so Ford’s recasting of the attack to the summer of 1982 is suspect.

Ford's story further changed which caused her some credibility problems:
Quote:
Ford’s retelling of the alleged sexual assault also included several conflicting accounts of the number of individuals at the gathering. The therapist’s notes stated that four boys had attempted to rape Ford. (Ford claims her therapist confused the total number of boys at the party with the number of boys who had attacked her.)

Later, in her July letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford again placed the number of individuals at the party at five, stating the gathering included her and four other individuals. But Ford then identified the four by name, and that group included three boys and one girl. And finally, during her Senate testimony, Ford unequivocally stated that “there were four boys I remember specifically being there,” in addition to her friend Leland Keyser.

Another significant change in the scenario came when Ford testified about the location of the party. She had originally told the Washington Post that the attack took place at a house not far from the country club. Yet, when Mitchell revealed a map of the relevant locations and reminded Ford that she had described the attack as having occurred near the country club, Ford backtracked: “I would describe [the house] as it's somewhere between my house and the country club in that vicinity that’s shown in your picture.” Ford added that the country club was a 20-minute drive from her home.

A problem you seem to have is just relying on her testimony and not the other ways she's attempted to tell the story - via Feinstein in the letter and her attempt to self-report it to the Washpo. Her story changes in significant ways.



Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON

Answers in red.
Where did you get the "she also testified it was the mid-eighties"?

Republicans couldn't find any corroborators? That's a joke, they didn't look, and the ones that were named by Ford weren't called. Hell, they weren't even interviewed in that sham of a renewed background check. You don't get to say everyone denied it happened until you've heard from those who might say it did. People like her husband (admittedly could be biased) or the therapist, or the ex-FBI polygraph examiner, or the friends she told of it years ago may have testified differently if only they had been interviewed.

The perfectly valid reason for delaying the vote for a short time is to FULLY vet Kavanaugh. The Democrats certainly didn't think that a liberal judge would be nominated if Kavanaugh failed.
__________________
------------

Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.

Quote:
darthbob88
And for a quarter million dollars, I'd shoot a black person. Click here
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 28
65dart, APARTMENTNive, ASHSON, AtticBat, billxl883, ChrisGlype, CREDITNive, darthbob88, Frankhit, G.E.L.F., infantrystud, JesusMup, JohnsonsJ, karter42, KennethDum, LeroyThorm, LOANNive, MichaelNive, NEF2Nive, oppenoppen, rickken, RobertGlype, SanoramK, SLEEPING TIGER, WarrenScurn, Willienam

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.