Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 03-27-2017, 01:08 PM   #21
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,407
Casino Cash: $105917
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.69
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)x41
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)
Default

There is a world of difference between locking your door at night and closing the door on people you invited over in the first place.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:14 PM   #22
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,585
Casino Cash: $2311
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.33
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)
Default

As was pointed out, the "truth" you cited from Snopes didn't help your argument. That's your fail.

I just pointed out that Snopes is ran by whore monger who embezzled and hires his girlfriends to do the fact checking. Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. Who knows?

In your case though, you failed. 2017, much like 2016 hasn't been kind to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Plus, who fact checks Snopes these days? It turns out the guy that founded Snopes has some loose morals - and hires just about anyone to "fact check". That is, they aren't the investigative journalists that you'd think they are. But, credit to the guy for being the first to fact check "Bigfoot seen at Wal Mart in Dequeen, Arkansas" stories back in the early days of the internet.

I no longer view Snopes as the final say in things anymore.


> Doesn't like the truth from Snopes
> Attempts to discredit them with... The Daily Fail


Hahahahahaha
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:18 PM   #23
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,585
Casino Cash: $2311
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.33
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)
Default

Did we invite them?

We also have laws governing the inevitable invitation you're going to unearth. We can/should have immigrants. If they follow the law. Why is that so hard to comprehend? I mean, for chrissakes, why is it so hard?

I notice the Pope talks about building bridges and not walls. Yet, when I was at the Vatican, I noticed they have a nice wall around it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
There is a world of difference between locking your door at night and closing the door on people you invited over in the first place.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #24
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,154
Casino Cash: $5170
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 5.11
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
As was pointed out, the "truth" you cited from Snopes didn't help your argument. That's your fail.

I just pointed out that Snopes is ran by whore monger who embezzled and hires his girlfriends to do the fact checking. Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. Who knows?

In your case though, you failed. 2017, much like 2016 hasn't been kind to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGuy

> Doesn't like the truth from Snopes
> Attempts to discredit them with... The Daily Fail


Hahahahahaha

It's... a special kind of stupid to slut shame on a porn board, but the depths of your sniveling to RWNJ talking points are still unknown I guess.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 03:06 PM   #25
ShuGuy
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,154
Casino Cash: $5170
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 5.11
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)
ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)ShuGuy has a reputation beyond repute (11015 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Shuguy, did you read that article.
It's basically saying you can expect the migrants/refugees to be young men.
Pictures of a trainload of men? Don't worry about it, the article says. A trainload of women would have come the next day.

That article doesn't debunk the official figures, it just denies them without any attempt to supply what they might think are the correct figures.

Quote:
Three-quarters of refugees who entered Germany in 2015 are males, two thirds younger than 33 years old, with low working experience, a new study by the German national immigration service says.

Looks like you didn't read it, because the article cites the stats and links to everything that proves you wrong (here's another one). The gist of what you're hanging your hat on is that a lot of the people on boats in the Mediterranean are young men, because it's a risky trip, so women and children are more likely to attempt to cross via land. And all of these countries already skew young, so it's not as if there are that many old people who would be fleeing anyway.

So unless this is a thing you want to see more of, maybe you should just shut the fuck up already.
ShuGuy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 03:45 PM   #26
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,407
Casino Cash: $105917
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.69
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)x41
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
Did we invite them?
Yes. we did:
Quote:
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #27
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,585
Casino Cash: $2311
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.33
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)
Default

LOL, I knew you'd go this route. And, you dare to call people other people stupid?

That's a poem that is on the bottom of the Statue of Liberty. You do know the difference between a poem, a monument and policy don't you? As you say, go find a 5 year old to explain it to you. LOL



Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Yes. we did:
Quote:
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 05:51 PM   #28
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,407
Casino Cash: $105917
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.69
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)x41
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
LOL, I knew you'd go this route. And, you dare to call people other people stupid?
I call you stupid because you are stupid. It's a simple statement of fact, as I've explained to Bunny many times.

The quote on the Statue of Liberty is an invitation. I picked that because I knew it was the only invitation you had ever heard of. It's a fact that you are too stupid to even know about, say, the Homestead Act, let alone understand it, or any of the other similar legislations inviting immigrants to move here.

Yes, we invite immigrants to move to the United States, and have done so since day one.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:15 PM   #29
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,669
Casino Cash: $8953
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.14
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
LOL, I knew you'd go this route. And, you dare to call people other people stupid?
I call you stupid because you are stupid. It's a simple statement of fact, as I've explained to Bunny many times.

The quote on the Statue of Liberty is an invitation. I picked that because I knew it was the only invitation you had ever heard of. It's a fact that you are too stupid to even know about, say, the Homestead Act, let alone understand it, or any of the other similar legislations inviting immigrants to move here.

Yes, we invite immigrants to move to the United States, and have done so since day one.

Try again

http://freadomnation.blogspot.com/20...f-liberty.html
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:22 PM   #30
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,407
Casino Cash: $105917
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.69
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)x41
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
The quote on the Statue of Liberty is an invitation.
Try again
http://freadomnation.blogspot.com/20...f-liberty.html
Have I mentioned before that you are an idiot?

Your "proof" that I'm wrong says exactly what I am saying:
Quote:
"the original intent of the statue was to give us your folks who are fleeing oppression and we will provide them with an opportunity at a free and successful life."
In other words, an invitation to immigrate to the United States.

Did you even bother to read the article?
__________________

Last edited by garison808 : 03-27-2017 at 08:24 PM.
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:37 PM   #31
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,669
Casino Cash: $8953
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.14
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Have I mentioned before that you are an idiot?

Your "proof" that I'm wrong says exactly what I am saying:
Quote:
"the original intent of the statue was to give us your folks who are fleeing oppression and we will provide them with an opportunity at a free and successful life."
In other words, an invitation to immigrate to the United States.

Did you even bother to read the article?

Wow you call me an idiot when you didn't even understand what you were reading.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:48 PM   #32
garison808
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 10,407
Casino Cash: $105917
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 25.69
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)x41
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (267335 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Did you even bother to read the article?
Wow you call me an idiot when you didn't even understand what you were reading.
Let me help you a little on your way to intelligence, if you ever want to bother to go there.

When you don't understand something because you don't know how to read, and my explanation differs from your misinterpretation, you are the one who's wring, not me.

Get a five-year-old to explain that article to you.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:48 PM   #33
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,669
Casino Cash: $8953
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.14
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
LOL, I knew you'd go this route. And, you dare to call people other people stupid?
I call you stupid because you are stupid. It's a simple statement of fact, as I've explained to Bunny many times.

The quote on the Statue of Liberty is an invitation. I picked that because I knew it was the only invitation you had ever heard of. It's a fact that you are too stupid to even know about, say, the Homestead Act, let alone understand it, or any of the other similar legislations inviting immigrants to move here.

Yes, we invite immigrants to move to the United States, and have done so since day one.

Sense you are calling me idiot. Lets just point out the obvious the homestead act had nothing to immigrants, the homestead act did not invite immigrants over here. In order to be involved in the home stead act you had to be citizen, or an immigrant actively trying to become a citizen. The homestead act was to prevent wealthy southern plantation owners from buying up all the land. How the fuck you get that was inviting immigrants over here is beyond me.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:53 PM   #34
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,669
Casino Cash: $8953
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.14
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Wow you call me an idiot when you didn't even understand what you were reading.
Let me help you a little on your way to intelligence, if you ever want to bother to go there.

When you don't understand something because you don't know how to read, and my explanation differs from your misinterpretation, you are the one who's wring, not me.

Get a five-year-old to explain that article to you.

Holy fuck garison the first five paragraphs of the story explain that real meaning of the statue of liberty was misunderstood. The sixth paragraph state that that the statue of liberty had nothing to do with immigration. It can't be more blantely clear that it is opposite of what you say. Your saying I'm the one that can't read, when the reality is either you can't, or your reading comprehension is so fucked up I don't know how you function in society
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:57 PM   #35
65dart
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,669
Casino Cash: $8953
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.14
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (12158 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Wow you call me an idiot when you didn't even understand what you were reading.
Let me help you a little on your way to intelligence, if you ever want to bother to go there.

When you don't understand something because you don't know how to read, and my explanation differs from your misinterpretation, you are the one who's wring, not me.

Get a five-year-old to explain that article to you.

By the way the a person that says I'm right because you are wrong, is a person of the lowest intelligence. Why is that, because they don't contain the mental capacity to question their own thoughts.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 01:53 AM   #36
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,675
Casino Cash: $8154
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.58
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13140 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13140 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13140 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
No-one has said that all refugees should be banned.
There are far more refugees than places to put them. As you can only take a limited number then surely you have the right to select those that will best fit in with a Western culture?
The fact that there is a hold on refugees from some countries while improved vetting takes place is actually a plus. It means when the intake from those countries resumes we can feel a lot more confident about who we're letting in.
I'd have thought you understood pronouns well enough to grasp that "all those refugees" referred to the Syrians. And the problem with this argument is that you assume the bolded is actually going to happen, rather than this being another backdoor Muslim ban.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:15 AM   #37
ASHSON
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 10,533
Casino Cash: $104995
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 44.80
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)x72
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (471871 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
I'd have thought you understood pronouns well enough to grasp that "all those refugees" referred to the Syrians. And the problem with this argument is that you assume the bolded is actually going to happen, rather than this being another backdoor Muslim ban.
Backdoor Muslim ban? When most Islamic nations aren't on the list of countries having a temporary ban? People are wary, justifiably, of Muslims in the middle east. They seem to be the ones who think with fire and sword. 170+million Muslims in India, but India is not on the banned list. 200+ million Muslims in Indonesia, but Indonesia is not on the banned list. Countries that seem to be actively exporting terrorism and hatred, now they are on the banned list.
__________________
ASHSON is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:30 AM   #38
darthbob88
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,675
Casino Cash: $8154
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 3.58
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13140 total rep)x2
darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13140 total rep)darthbob88 has a reputation beyond repute (13140 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
I'd have thought you understood pronouns well enough to grasp that "all those refugees" referred to the Syrians. And the problem with this argument is that you assume the bolded is actually going to happen, rather than this being another backdoor Muslim ban.
Backdoor Muslim ban? When most Islamic nations aren't on the list of countries having a temporary ban? People are wary, justifiably, of Muslims in the middle east. They seem to be the ones who think with fire and sword. 170+million Muslims in India, but India is not on the banned list. 200+ million Muslims in Indonesia, but Indonesia is not on the banned list. Countries that seem to be actively exporting terrorism and hatred, now they are on the banned list.
Don't bother throwing your arguments at me, throw them at the courts which ruled that in view of numerous statements by the President, the executive order is probably at least in part a ban on Muslims.
__________________
Asking Republicans to run government is like asking a vegetarian to cook a steak. They can't do it well if they don't think it should be done at all.
Facts or GTFO. Anecdotal arguments will be met with mockery.
Food stamps stimulate the economy, tax cuts don't, tax rates are at a historic low, welfare queens are either non-existent or embarrassingly near.
My posting is a PC-Optional zone. I reserve the right to refrain from using PC euphemisms, and to speak my opinion, fucknut.
darthbob88 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:05 PM   #39
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,585
Casino Cash: $2311
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.33
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)
+20
Default

You don't understand the difference between policy and laws v. an inscription on a statue. And, then you call people stupid. No wonder you live the life you do.

And, why not go back to high school and read up on the Homestead Act while you're at it.

Here are some more relevant acts you might want to have a six grader read to you: Emergency Quota Act
and the Immigration Act of 1924, although it is quite racist by today's standards. It was cleaned up in 1965 with the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

And, then finally, into the modern day with the 1986 immigration laws that passed.

Again, have a sixth grader explain to you that none of these actual laws invited illegal immigration. Which is the point.

You want to immigrate here? Fine. Apply and get in line. And, congress should revisit the 1986 laws and finally deal with people that just continue to walk across the border (or fly in here on visas and just stay) and decide they want to live here without applying properly.

You like to state as fact that people are stupid. That's your opinion. You don't seem to know the difference between facts and opinions. My opinion is you are an intolerable asshole. It is probably a fact. But, at this point, I can only say it is my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrystud
LOL, I knew you'd go this route. And, you dare to call people other people stupid?
I call you stupid because you are stupid. It's a simple statement of fact, as I've explained to Bunny many times.

The quote on the Statue of Liberty is an invitation. I picked that because I knew it was the only invitation you had ever heard of. It's a fact that you are too stupid to even know about, say, the Homestead Act, let alone understand it, or any of the other similar legislations inviting immigrants to move here.

Yes, we invite immigrants to move to the United States, and have done so since day one.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:12 PM   #40
infantrystud
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,585
Casino Cash: $2311
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.33
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)x2
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (17655 total rep)
Default

I guess we will see what happens in the SCOTUS. It is not a backdoor Muslim ban. Nothing in the EO states as such. The judges, quite wrongly, are not reading the EO as written. They are psychoanalyzing Pres Trump in order to rule against it. From the right wing kook, Alan Dershowitz, no less.

Besides, if it were a Muslim ban, someone needs to tell President Trump to add Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and many other countries on the list.

But, since it is not a Muslim ban then I guess you shouldn't bother letting him know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthbob88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Backdoor Muslim ban? When most Islamic nations aren't on the list of countries having a temporary ban? People are wary, justifiably, of Muslims in the middle east. They seem to be the ones who think with fire and sword. 170+million Muslims in India, but India is not on the banned list. 200+ million Muslims in Indonesia, but Indonesia is not on the banned list. Countries that seem to be actively exporting terrorism and hatred, now they are on the banned list.
Don't bother throwing your arguments at me, throw them at the courts which ruled that in view of numerous statements by the President, the executive order is probably at least in part a ban on Muslims.
__________________
------------


Quote:
darthbob88

"Dammit all to hell, nitpicking inspectors with clipboards and pencils behind their ears have done more to protect the rights of this nation than soldiers ever have."
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags: , ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 0
There are no names to display.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.