PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Pumps, Are They Dangerous?

AlexE
10-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I hate to be a spoil-sport, but recently I have seen several vids with pussy pumps in them.

I believe that these toys are dangerous.

They are supposed to increase blood flow in the vulva area and thereby increase swelling and sensitivity. For this they probably work quite well.

My issue, and keep in mind I am not a medical practitioner, is that they also create a vacuum in the internal organs, the vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes. This vacuum can lead to burst blood vessells with internal bleeding and probable damage to the uterus linings.

I would like to encourage some debate on this issue and hopefully some input from medical people in the forum.

I really do believe that they are dangerous and if Ï didn't comment on this and some chick couldn't have kids later in life because she used one on these "toys" and wasn't warned about the dangers, if they exist, I would be a pretty miserable human being for not raising my concerns.

dr.gt7
10-24-2007, 03:05 PM
i think this should be moved to GM

may
10-24-2007, 03:07 PM
i think that you shud give some medical insight doc
it did always look kinda dangerous to me but i dont really know
if there is no pain then i doubt there is much damage

Widers
10-24-2007, 03:41 PM
I am a doctor and i see that under the right circumstances that the use of one of these pumps could cause injury, However given the risk/reward factor, I would like to do some research in the field.

Could all S&F members of the female variety please send me pictures of your Vagina's as of today. I will post you a pump and would ask you film your self using it and e-mail me the vids straight away. Then following that take 3 pictures of the following:
1) the breasts
2) pic of vagina with 1 finger inserted
3) pic of whole body naked with marrow inserted 50% inside anal tract

This should aid me in establishing any long term damage of pumps and also allow me to spend several hours masterbating.

Please e-mail to my formum name at gmail.com

Thanks

The Love Doctor

Riker
10-25-2007, 07:48 PM
If pussy pumps were dagerus, we would have probily herd something about it before now i think.

dr.gt7
10-25-2007, 08:30 PM
i think that you shud give some medical insight doc
it did always look kinda dangerous to me but i dont really know
if there is no pain then i doubt there is much damage

they could be dangerous if you use them in a wrong and violent way;)

imimranlove
10-25-2007, 10:32 PM
i like that plzzzzz

JB13492
10-26-2007, 12:52 AM
I think you're right, Doc. Maybe you and Venus Envy could give some advise on the subject?